• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 2, 2021

    Don't Starve DST as a theme in my Bullet Journal

    Don't Starve DST as a theme in my Bullet Journal


    DST as a theme in my Bullet Journal

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:15 PM PST

    It's a mediocre dish but it infuriates me

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:04 AM PST

    While I was trying to learn new farming system, I got these beauties unintentionally.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:44 AM PST

    Need help. What is making those? I suspect them to be footsteps because of the sound effect.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:04 AM PST

    https://preview.redd.it/izi7jb54u0f61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=21d9534f93b9a4c894cbfdadc5947000d81688fd

    I searched about some mob that is supposed to spawn in the desert as you can see I am not in the desert.

    I am unable to build in that area now. Does it fade away with time or if it a permanent mark on the map.

    I have no opinion on the mechanic, I just want to know what is going on and more information about this would be lovely.

    submitted by /u/kivaarab
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Where could I find the anim. file containing following player action (need the sprite)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 02:12 AM PST

    pigs commiting tax fraud

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:45 AM PST

    so i have built a hamlet with 25 houses and whenever wilson tell me to go get my taxes i go there and since the fiesta started they would sometimes give me stuff that arent oinks so i made a hambat and i believe you know what i did but that happened like 5 times and today i collected the tax and 5 pigs gave me said tax and the others didnt even give me the random stuff (the fiesta is bugged so its has stayed for like 200 days) and so i committed hambat once again.

    so i am just wondering is it the murder that is making them not pay taxes or is it the fiesta or is it some other factor that is making those pigs not even try to pay me tax?

    is so what do i need to do to make them pay tax either do stuff that is in the game/commands/mods?

    edit:i just got a tax from them and all of them except 2 gave me oinks so i guess its fine for now maybe

    submitted by /u/hot-focaccia
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me, or is my rider beefalo moving really slowly?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:47 PM PST

    gardeneer hat icons

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:50 PM PST

    hello I am new to the game and have enjoyed very much so far but avoided farming until now, opening the garden hat I see the tab with all the plant info. is there a key/legend visual somewhere for all the icons? some are self explanatory but I don't know what some of the nutrients' icons are?

    submitted by /u/djlax805
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to get a bunch of flint?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:43 PM PST

    I join public games quite frequently and on nearly all of them, there's no flint. This is especially bad in Winter, because I try to make a thermal stone and there isn't any flint but I can't really leave the base for long enough.

    submitted by /u/ZoopScooped
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment