• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    Don't Starve This game has made me extremely obese and I'm not strong like wolfgang from all the eating

    Don't Starve This game has made me extremely obese and I'm not strong like wolfgang from all the eating


    This game has made me extremely obese and I'm not strong like wolfgang from all the eating

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:43 PM PST

    Just modeled and rendered this gentelman, i will make timelapse video tommorow so i will put link to that for poeople who are interasted

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:14 AM PST

    [ oc ] tfw when ��️otany

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:36 PM PST

    Bearger finally came by and I am now able to showcase my seasonal bosses statue collection in my base

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:44 AM PST

    Whats your guys go to character for dst

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:36 AM PST

    Trying to figure out what character I actually want to stick with when I actually do my own world

    submitted by /u/SaltyDone
    [link] [comments]

    How can I utilize this rare set piece as Wilson? I never got it before and don't want to change character. There are too many Tentacles to normally pick.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:16 PM PST

    So I drew Wilson

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:50 PM PST

    More Wilson

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:51 PM PST

    Ruins Rushing Tips Please, look at text.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:05 PM PST

    First time ruins rushing tomorrow, currently day 11 and I found 3 cave entrances so I think I can triangulate to ruins. Pretty sure I know all the basics like avoid splumonkeys and the different biomes, and even advanced stuff like ancient pseudoscience stuff and triangulation. I'm rushing as Wortox, and I have in my inventory:

    Cooked green caps 19 Souls 20 Live Killer Bees 3 Football Helmets 1 Marble Armor 2 Log Suits Lantern 10 light bulbs Twigs Grass Ham Bat Axe Pickaxe Hammer 2 Live Moles Miscellaneous food items like seeds and carrots

    Slots: Backpack Football Helmet

    Is this good for ruins? Should I get more food?

    I watched Edgy Ricks 30 second short on how to triangulate to ruins. Is there a more efficient way to get there than Edgy Rick's triangulation?

    I'm trying to get Moggles, any tips on how to get glow berries fast?

    Also any not well known tips for ruins rushing?

    Thank you so much everyone, have a happy and healthy new year!

    submitted by /u/Good_Language_9446
    [link] [comments]

    Hello Reddit!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:50 PM PST

    Playing hamlet for the first time. Any tips. Any BIG dangers? Let me know!

    submitted by /u/Mach_Pizza_OwO_64
    [link] [comments]

    Random Idea Suggestion (2)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:06 PM PST

    High Tier Special Melee Weapon

    1.Ninja Sword 4x flint 4x twig 4x rope

    Deal 28 damage. Increase 10% movement speed when held. Increase 50% attack speed when held. 150 durability.

    2.Saber 4x flint 3x twig 3x rope

    Deal 36 damage. Increase 100% attack speed when held. 100 durability.

    3.Mace 3x cut stone 6x hound's tooth 1x log

    Deal 58 damage. Decreases 25% movement speed when held. Can cast a special whirling attack that deals 116 damage and stun locks the mob, but loses 3 durability for each mob. 75 durability.

    4.Royal Sword 3x flint 3x gold 3x thulecite fragments

    Deal 34 damage. Doesn't have special perk. 600 durability.

    5.Claymore 6x flint 6x twig 3x rope

    Deal 48 damage. Slightly larger attack range. Increase 30% attack speed when held. 200 durability.

    6.Javelin 3x Flint 3x twig 2x rope

    Deal 30 damage. Increase 25% attack speed when held. Can throw to target and deal 100 damage, cost 10 durability and 33% chance to break. 30 durability.

    7.Cutlass 6x flint 6x twig 3x rope

    Deal 38 damage. 66% not stunlocked by attackers when held. Increase 50% attack speed when held. 150 durability.

    8.Excalibur 1x saber 1x royal sword 1x claymore 3x thulecite 1x red gem

    Deal 58 damage. Slightly larger attack range. Increase 100% attack speed when held. Not stunlocked by attackers when held. 300 durability.

    All recipes must be learned from crafted rare blueprints.

    Ninja Sword Blueprint: Dropped by Moose or Antlion (33%)

    Saber Blueprint: Dropped by Deerclops or Treeguard (33%)

    Mace Blueprint: Dropped by Bearger or Ancient Guardian (33%)

    Royal Sword Blueprint: Obtain from digging Ancient Statues (15%)

    Claymore Blueprint: Dropped by Klaus (33%)

    Javelin Blueprint: Dropped by Dragonfly (33%) or with the scale she dropped when she takes enough damage (3%).

    Cutlass Blueprint: Dropped by Ancient Fuelweaver or Toadstool. (33%)

    Excalibur Blueprint: Putting Saber Blueprint, Royal Sword Blueprint and Claymore Blueprint inside Ancient Chest. Then the chest will spit out an Excalibur Blueprint and an Excalibur. (Player must also learn the Saber, Royal Sword and Claymore recipe before.)

    submitted by /u/MarkWong2002
    [link] [comments]

    Tierlist of Crops & Weeds (discussion)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:21 AM PST

    I spend an hour editing images from .WebP, into .JPG through Drawing, into editing the white background out in PowerPoint and finally turning them into .PNG... for each single image... Yeah, afterwards I found out WebP can be converted to PNG easily. Whoops!

    You can fill it out yourselves and share them under this post or make it separate in your own post, I won't mind. Just please, keep the discussion civil. Everyone has right on their own opinion, even if it's something like Durian at S tier. ;)

    Tierlist (editable): https://tiermaker.com/create/dont-starve-together-farming-crops-and-weeds-744811?presentationMode=true

    After you finish and download it, upload it here and post the URL you get: https://imgbb.com/

    submitted by /u/Laireso
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:10 PM PST

    The backpacks skins apply to both piggyback and the regular backpack? I'm willing to buy the Carrat backpack skin.

    submitted by /u/_Lorehat_
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to restore touch stones

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:12 AM PST

    I am playing mobile and i fucked up two times xd

    submitted by /u/Elizoneo143
    [link] [comments]

    Optimal way to play solo don't starve

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:44 AM PST

    I have both don't starve and don't starve together. Which game should I play and what mods should I install? I used to play a bit years ago when together was behind don't starve in terms of content.

    submitted by /u/hajhawa
    [link] [comments]

    Ice Glaciers

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:26 PM PST

    I'm playing on switch and can't find them. They're not spawning by pengles or in the rocky biome. Are they just not on the switch version of the game?

    submitted by /u/jadedgemmer
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t Starve 2

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:25 PM PST

    A game where my character gains levels and I lose them when I inevitably die.

    ...But the world lives on and I can create a new character to inevitably die there again.

    submitted by /u/boxedj
    [link] [comments]

    Elegant/Heirloom Elegant/Distinguished

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:57 PM PST

    How do you get the unweaveable outfits like The Triumphant and there Distinguished body clothes? I've tried looking it up but I've seen nothing saying how to get them or if you can anymore.

    submitted by /u/Stoned_Person
    [link] [comments]

    sooo i want to ask how can i upgrade my INTEL HD? and is the graphics card level is necssary to run games?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:55 PM PST

    Y E S

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:48 PM PST

    Is this a bug or a feature?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:43 AM PST

    A Sealnado attacked me for the first time, and when it hit me, My character disappeared and the game wouldn't let me move or change weapons until I got hit by Charlie.

    submitted by /u/Turbulent-String9372
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment