• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    Don't Starve Ladies and Gents, I present to you the worlds WORST wormhole, isn't she lovely?

    Don't Starve Ladies and Gents, I present to you the worlds WORST wormhole, isn't she lovely?


    Ladies and Gents, I present to you the worlds WORST wormhole, isn't she lovely?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:44 PM PST

    Wigrid's Hungry (An old collab piece i did with other fans of DST)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:19 AM PST

    Hi there. I'd like to share a drawing I made some time ago: My friends in Don't Starve's artstyle.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:56 PM PST

    I'm developing a Djinn custom survivor for DST. Which color scheme do you prefer the most?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:55 AM PST

    Mega Marble Farm: GONE WILD!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:02 AM PST

    On this world I've killed my first Antlion, Bearger, and now Dragonfly :)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:17 AM PST

    Well shit

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:33 AM PST

    So, Winnona's catapults destroy walls? There wasn't even any hounds, they were just aiming for the walls by themselves, how was I supposed to know this? Well I guess I should learn from my mistakes?

    submitted by /u/Doodlerodent
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting Problem

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:39 PM PST

    So I'm playing on PS4 with Wolfgang.When spring came after winter Moose/Goose came too.And I settled without knowing the moose/goose spawn.So I changed my settlement's location but I still want to kill Moose/Goose.Actually I'm having problem with fighting at general.I have HamBat,Log Suit and Football Helmet so there is no problem with that.I feel like when I press fighting button the game reacts late.I'm open to any tips/advices/suggestions.BTW I used tallbirds and hunt wolf boss(I'dont know it's name but it is the one that calls wolfs) to kill Deerclops.(My main language is not English,I'm sorry for grammar mistakes)

    submitted by /u/NelaxTheOne
    [link] [comments]

    What is this place?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:30 PM PST

    Merging Hamlet with RoG/SW

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:33 PM PST

    Can you merge a Hamlet world with an earlier RoG/SW world after buying Hamlet even if the RoG/SW world is from before you owned Hamlet?

    submitted by /u/AncientNostalgia
    [link] [comments]

    Created a guide about farming with Warly, take a look if you're interested!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:13 AM PST

    Wigfrid fanart by me (My internet went off for a day so i drew this on my phone)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:35 AM PST

    How do I live?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:00 AM PST

    So I just got DST and have no idea how to survive, I know the base stuff like getting materials and machines. But not how to find a good spot for a base, kill things, what to kill. And also how to prepare for Winter.

    So far I have liked playing as Wendy (I think is her name) as I like having Abigail as protection, and I think the no Ghost Insanity thing is good.

    My ex-friend told me to download a few mods like "Mini map", "Season Clock" and a Stat measurement thing.

    So basically I need help figuring out what to do, how to live, and how to "advance".

    submitted by /u/CountRMStar
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best character for hamlet? I know wx is good but i died a lot when playing with him cause of his low health pool.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:06 PM PST

    Who are they?

    submitted by /u/StayAggravating9289
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to change day duration after creating a world? (DST)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:16 PM PST

    I played DST and noticed the day length is changed a lot from the original game. I thought I would give it a shot but I find it a lot more tedious rather than anything else, is there anyway to change it post creation? (Or is there a reason I shouldn't?)

    submitted by /u/Rhycie
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling to get into don’t starve

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:53 AM PST

    I got don't starve on my phone and have played for a few days(in game) but haven't really gotten into it am I missing something ? All I have been doing is messing around and crafting stuff is their other things to do? What is the best character ?

    submitted by /u/Thegoat102
    [link] [comments]

    How much players does splitscreen support on base PS4?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:28 AM PST

    A Question about caves and resurrection

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:53 AM PST

    Hi, I have a simple question, If I died in caves, could I exit to above and ressurect myself with touch stone?

    submitted by /u/pissGoN
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment