• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Don't Starve Shoebox Theatre I Made

    Don't Starve Shoebox Theatre I Made


    Shoebox Theatre I Made

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:07 AM PST

    My controller!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:09 PM PST

    A Thumbnail I made for OrangE!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:19 PM PST

    Wilson I made a while ago :) If you guys like it, I’ll post some more ds drawings later on

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Hi I’m new to the fandom and I drew the character I like to play as in dst

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:44 PM PST

    Reap what you Sow update

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:26 AM PST

    Hopefully, this is okay to post here but if not, I'll delete it.

    Steam says there are no updates available for DST, but I haven't received any of the reap what you sow changes.

    Is the update available for everyone? It might be a technical issue, or I might just not understand how things work.

    submitted by /u/ApatheticEight
    [link] [comments]

    Little Wigfrid tö warm yöur hearts.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:14 PM PST

    RoG be like:

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Art by ZoZoSSeG : boneclops

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:52 AM PST

    holy —

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:25 PM PST

    Issues with dedicated server not working

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:39 AM PST

    I've followed this guide to the letter, I've got the point of testing the servers and as far as I can see the code is working correctly. However, when I go to the server list it doesn't list it - I'm running it on the same PC too. I am honestly stuck at what has gone wrong, does anyone have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Calanon
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:53 PM PST

    Hi, I just bought the game, and I want to complete the vainilla game before jumping in DLC and DST.

    I never long more than a week. So this time I tried change one setting and make day longer, since I feel I never got time to collect and explore(probably I am just inefficient). And when the game load I spawn surrounded by 3 chests, full of food, weapons, tool, and stuff... Is this the way of the game to tell me "git gud"?

    Anyway, I could use any tips to get better I watch a few videos and stuff, and trying to get a "to do" list, this is what I got so far:

    • Day 1-3 collect basic stuff till have several stacks of wood, sticks, stones, etc
    • Dont build anything except the science machine to make a backpack, and prototype but no place the alchemy machine
    • Look for a place near beefalos and/or pigs to make a base
    • The base: fireplace, alchemy machine, chests, and food storage/pots

    Thats what I got so far, I dont really know what to do next and everytime I watch a video I mess up later in game trying it. I am more of a list person :/

    Dont be too hard please :C

    submitted by /u/LazyDogGames
    [link] [comments]

    I can't find an updated guide on how to host a dedicated server.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:05 AM PST

    I would like to host my own dedicated server without having to buy anything.

    All the guides are outdated and are recommending that I use external sites to buy a server.

    Is there a way to host my own dedicated server from my own PC?

    submitted by /u/outlawchesus
    [link] [comments]

    What next? (I'm playing the base game)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:38 AM PST

    I have a self-sustaining base with berry bushes, crockpot, rabbit traps etc. I've survived 1 winter and multiple hound attacks (Ok, yes, I did just cheese them with Beefalo). What other things could I do now? Is there an intermediate guide for the base game?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/pinkglasseskid
    [link] [comments]

    We explored the entire island and only found a couple of gears.. where to find more? (DST)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:56 PM PST

    As title says. We explored the entire island, got from one end to another. Only found enough gear for a fridge.

    Caves are halfway done. But just wondering if DST have more than an island that connects with a wormhole or you have to sail to?

    submitted by /u/Wheendows
    [link] [comments]

    9 Macs but no Tams ;(

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:13 PM PST

    Can my luck really be that bad..... Drop chance is 1 in 4. I have the 3 Igloos set piece so I killed 9 Macs in my first winter but no Tam o Shanter. Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Stabber_64
    [link] [comments]

    Was bored in class today

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:24 AM PST

    Ok what?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Ok so I just noticed this almost all of the names in dont starve START WITH A W what's up with that (remember I'm new to the game so I may not know why)

    submitted by /u/GTcartoons
    [link] [comments]

    What is it with ruins on mobile?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:02 PM PST

    My game crashed twice when i entered them through thulecite hole and 3rd time it nearly crashed again but i went to the first level of caves again. Am i the only one with this problem?

    submitted by /u/MrSnow87
    [link] [comments]

    Glitch on mobile where tree spawned on the ocean

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:55 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment