• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Don't Starve I attempted drawing my fav character!

    Don't Starve I attempted drawing my fav character!


    I attempted drawing my fav character!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Hope it uploads this time!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 04:09 PM PST

    couldn't be bothered to paint but here's webber :(

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:54 PM PST

    Don't mean to flex but...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:22 AM PST

    Playing shipwrekced for the first time. Thats how it works in solo? (flingo on)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:17 AM PST

    A nice little setup for Wickerbottom to farm crops with her "Horticulture, Abridged" book. This is probably not too efficient, in fact I have no idea if Wicker's book will even grow a giant crop at all, but with the right season and amount of nutrients, you can get 1 crop and 2 seeds per grown plant

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:52 AM PST

    Shadow Monkey Train

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:10 PM PST

    Beefalo plush

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:31 PM PST

    I'm looking to get a beefalo plush for my boyfriend for Christmas but they don't have them on their website and as far as I remember they've always been out of stock! Are these rare, or did I just miss the right time to buy them? I found one for a really good price on eBay that I'm tempted to get, but then a different far more expensive one has Klei tags on it, so I'm wondering if it's a scam or something. How hard are these to get??

    I would prefer a beefalo, but since they're on sale until tomorrow if these are too hard to acquire I'll get the deerclops plush instead.

    submitted by /u/justagal_008
    [link] [comments]

    Are blueprints permanent? Will they stay from one world to another?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:23 AM PST

    I learned how to do a thing with a blueprint, but I don't know if it's saved if I start a new world... can someone enlighten me with knowledge, please?

    submitted by /u/PaoComGelatina
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry I needed to do it

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:57 AM PST

    Any Client mods that show timers for how long Spiders/Pigs/Merms/ are loyal to the player when you feed them?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 04:32 PM PST

    I've checked the workshop under every key word I can think of for a couple days and looked for a couple post but it seems this doesn't exist. So I've come to the last resort of asking reddit for it's assistance :).

    If anyone knows of a mod with this description please show me where I can find it.

    submitted by /u/sunpics_12
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry I needed to do it

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:58 AM PST

    Sorry I needed to do it

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:50 AM PST

    Winona : Catapults didn't attach the dearclop on winter. Is it normal ?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:44 PM PST

    Yes the battery was charged. It worked very well against dogs.

    Thank you players.

    submitted by /u/Brilliant_Sherbet87
    [link] [comments]

    Hell

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:23 PM PST

    I just got 3 frog rains in a row, hounds, and it's spring so the beefalo are angry. I hate this game so much

    submitted by /u/OnsenPixelArt
    [link] [comments]

    Well that’s just great

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:04 PM PST

    When you build a base and 283,937,739 tree guards spawn

    submitted by /u/MILK_PLS
    [link] [comments]

    Volcano

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:44 PM PST

    So it's come to my attention that there is a volcano in the game but I explored most of the maps islands and found no volcano on any of them help me out plz

    submitted by /u/GTcartoons
    [link] [comments]

    Just unlocked Maxwell. Does he regain all of his starting items at the beginning of every world?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:23 PM PST

    I noticed that he got his book back when he went through the teleportato without it, and was wondering if he also gets the sword and armor for free.

    submitted by /u/craigerator
    [link] [comments]

    Bitcherbottom or Dr. Frankestain?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 04:34 PM PST

    Pick one and explain why.

    submitted by /u/MrSnow87
    [link] [comments]

    Wormwood and DST

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:49 PM PST

    I'm going to preface this with one thing - Wormwood isn't bad. Last time I made a comment like this about wormwood a lot of people got really made lmao.

    I feel like Wormwood needs a rework specifically for DST. He fits in fantastic with Hamlet. His ability to plant food anywhere he wants is great for hamlet where access to it can be a little limited if you haven't gotten much gold, healing is more abundant in Hamlet than in any other version of the game, and his plant friendship perk is only noticeable in hamlet since the hostile plants of the jungle don't mind his presance.

    But in DST? Alot of his perks make him really underwhelming, and even frustrating to play. Healing, especially in the early game, is more difficult to come by since most ways you get it involve putting yourself in harms way (Spider glands/honey). His ability to craft living logs isn't as valuable since Treegaurds are easy to spawn, his sanity loss for harming plants is negated by playing with others, and his plant friendship is almost unnoticable since they're aren't many hostile plants in DST. At least Reap what you Sow added something new to him, but he feel seven more generic than usual now.

    submitted by /u/Aceflux_01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment