• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Don't Starve My friend drew this Don’t Starve X Avengers mashup!

    Don't Starve My friend drew this Don’t Starve X Avengers mashup!


    My friend drew this Don’t Starve X Avengers mashup!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:24 PM PST

    My gf surprised me with this painting for xmas!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:04 AM PST

    Do you guys like my base

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:54 PM PST

    CNC on MDF. Beefalo on Christmas Tree.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:45 PM PST

    Been a bit inspired lately - Art dump

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:38 PM PST

    I managed to make this cozy little base inside the range of a single fligomatic by day 20 only to squander it all a few days later by dying while farming MacTusks. My touchstone wasn't able to save me since I didn't prep it and froze to death trying to get back. Poor Wes, he has it rough.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:44 PM PST

    This is the only game where I find myself giving up a gem for a pile manure. I love it

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:49 PM PST

    It's all about priorities

    submitted by /u/Dissident88
    [link] [comments]

    Treeguard

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:56 AM PST

    Help

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:40 PM PST

    Does anyone know if Klei entertainment plans on making DST cross platform?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:45 AM PST

    From what I understand currently there is no cross compatibility. But does anyone know if they plan on doing so? Or if it's even possible?

    submitted by /u/OldManEtwon
    [link] [comments]

    Need help URGENTLY

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:07 PM PST

    Just unlocked wilba. Decided to rush queen womant as werewilba killed her and im now smack in the middle of the place where the lightning guys are. hunger 15 Health 140 sanity 40. Don't even know how long the transformation will last. I closed the application after I died before it could save and I have about 3 minutes until I can't find anymore food and die. What can I do to sustain my hunger for at least 5 days?

    submitted by /u/florida_made_lit_jit
    [link] [comments]

    I made a tool to plan farms

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:12 PM PST

    https://glurak.github.io/SimpleDSTFarmPlanner/

    So, I could not find one, thus I made one myself. It clearly shows difference in nutrients so it allows to plan unbalanced farms, that can be balanced with fertilizers or in another harvest.

    Just select a plant and click to put in into the field.

    submitted by /u/Glurak
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trying to start a lan game with my cousin on ps4 edition

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:48 PM PST

    I never did any lan things before but I see that you can browse lan games when offline. Is all I have to do is host a game? We are connected to the same wifi but our internet is bad.

    submitted by /u/Meech420
    [link] [comments]

    Wes doodle

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:43 PM PST

    Old skins

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:48 PM PST

    I'm playing don't starve together and just bought all of WX-78's skins and saw that they made other ones but they aren't in the store does anyone know if they will ever come back?

    submitted by /u/Chris----------
    [link] [comments]

    WX-78 - umbrella or eyebrella? (DST)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:24 PM PST

    Hi everyone!

    The title pretty much says it all but allow me to be more specific:

    I read the wiki and I was a bit confused on how specifically the umbrella works in DST for WX-78. Can you (WX-78) get hit by lightning whilst wearing an umbrella in DST (December, 2020)?

    Eyebrella is not an option for me because it straight up doesn't allow you to get striked by lightning, which is something you don't really want as WX-78. That I do know. Which is why I don't use it and want to use the umbrella. Please help!

    submitted by /u/MisterBeerhook
    [link] [comments]

    Don't starve together console

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:53 PM PST

    Does dst on ps4 is worth it compare to pc in term of content and dlc?

    submitted by /u/fel8x8
    [link] [comments]

    Game items on inventory

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:10 PM PST

    What happens with the game items that are in my inventory if I refund the game? Will they also be deleted or will they remain in my inventory forever?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/thiago_roska
    [link] [comments]

    How do I kill Bunnymen as Wortox? They keep running away once they are low.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:09 PM PST

    Since I'm Wortox, I can't befriend them and start a civil war. I'd prefer to only have to use a meele weapon, but if a ranged weapon is my only option for finishing the job, what would be the most efficient weapon to craft for the job?

    Any smarter strategies that I could try?

    My cave base has a bunny village nearby and I was planning on fencing in every 1-2 of the hutches so that I could open the gates and fight 1-2 at a time only. But when I get 1 of them low, they just start running away and I can't finish them off reliably.

    submitted by /u/arthur_vandelay12
    [link] [comments]

    Only OG's know this song exist.AMasterwork

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:01 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment