• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - December 28, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - December 28, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - December 28, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:13 PM PST

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Instead of actually playing the game, I decided to sketch a guide of what I would do when I eventually start playing it :P

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:41 PM PST

    What are these loot stashes? Is there a way to break them?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:43 AM PST

    More Mashup Art: Don’t Starve X Pokémon

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:58 PM PST

    Meme monday horray!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:33 PM PST

    NEED HELP I cant use mods at all and would love some help thanks

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:41 AM PST

    The Firestarter

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:35 PM PST

    A meatbulb spawned in my base after I slept on a bunny cot, first time I've ever encountered one too!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:02 PM PST

    The Firestarter

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:33 PM PST

    Hey, this is my first time posting and this is my luckiest start ever.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:38 PM PST

    how do fix ?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:08 PM PST

    Extra copy of DST to giveaway(Central/South America)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:27 PM PST

    I have an extra copy of the game that i got when i bought, if anyone wants, but it's only redeamable in theses countries, this a Steam restriction, nothing i can do about it: Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicarágua, Panamá, Bahamas, Equador, Colômbia, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Uruguai, Paraguai, Argentina, Bolívia, Guiana, Suriname, Brasil, México.

    I can do this in one of two ways, send me your e-mail here/PM or add me on Steam, my username is davidmrc. If more than one person asks, the first one will get it, i just want to make sure it doesn't go to waste and someone who wants this awesome game can enjoy it.

    submitted by /u/davidmrc
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest Character Speed

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:05 PM PST

    What's the fastest a character will move?

    Does anyone have a video with WX running on a pathway with system overload while hyped up on coffee and holding a walking cane and wearing a sleek hat and a yellow amulet? Also, would he move any faster in some kind of boat or from something else if I'm not very familiar with Shipwrecked or Together or Hamlet?

    submitted by /u/AncientNostalgia
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to create a megabase alone?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:53 PM PST

    I saw some truly outstanding bases created by streamers. Are they construct these bases alone, or do they get some help to do them?

    I've tried to start one after year four in my own game, but the in-game everyday chores and maintenances make it very slow to progress.

    I know it's a long process, but I think I do something wrong.

    What advice would you give?

    submitted by /u/LemmiwinksHUN
    [link] [comments]

    Role reversal. Wormwood and Wx. Wormwood is a robot and wx is his favorite plant.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Is there any statistics about the percentage of people who managed to beat the adventure mode?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:04 PM PST

    It's pretty brutal.
    I hope someday I mananga to beat the game.

    Unfortunately there is no achievements on steam, so we can't even estimate using that.

    submitted by /u/werexzenok
    [link] [comments]

    how do i kite deerclops' eyelaser?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:23 PM PST

    Do the pig farmers plant new crops once you take them in hamlet?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:58 AM PST

    Server lags during hound attacks

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:39 AM PST

    It was okay up until now, but me and my friend suddenly lag af after hounds come on day 157. There's like 10+ on each player so yes, a lot of mobs. The thing is that when it lags we can't move and we just inevitably get killed because they keep attacking. Respawning is an option but I am scared that every next hound attack will be the same. Is there any way to reduce all this lagging? It didn't happen on any previous hound attack and suddenly Reap what you sow broke it somehow.

    submitted by /u/Princcraft
    [link] [comments]

    Walrus Strolling, Pengull Nest Watching,,,

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:10 AM PST

    Modding request.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:43 PM PST

    Anyone here still up to handle modding requests? Well paid naturally.

    It will mostly be adjusting and building character mods.

    submitted by /u/Mountain_Past4215
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment