• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - December 07, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - December 07, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - December 07, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:14 PM PST

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Frogs are annoying •~•

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:23 PM PST

    DST Characters in Nutshell. Title

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:21 PM PST

    Roll reversal number 3. This time it's Klaus and bee queen.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:35 AM PST

    Happy birthday Wickerbottom! Ik the drawing is bad

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:04 AM PST

    Why does this happen?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:58 PM PST

    probably the funniest pig name I have found yet, hehe: poopenis

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:04 PM PST

    happy halloween fellow survivors

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:50 AM PST

    I'm making a base with several pigs around with one level 3 spider den next of them

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:12 PM PST

    First time playing in 5 years

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:46 PM PST

    About to start playing the PS4 version of Don't Starve for the first time in 5 years or so. A bit confused at what I've missed. There's a DLC or two I don't have (Shipwrecked and Hamlet?). What do these add? But confusing when checking the wikis and things. What about Don't Starve Together? Completely separate game? What about new characters? Looks like they've added some but not really sure if they're accessible in the base game or I have to buy them separately.

    TIA... I realize I could Google most of this but I tried and just got confused.

    submitted by /u/dwin45
    [link] [comments]

    Ha Gottem

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:09 PM PST

    I feel scammed

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:13 PM PST

    It’s our challenge survival boi

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:55 PM PST

    I bought a Keli game pack a few years ago and it gave me all the characters so why don’t I have wortox anymore?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:29 PM PST

    How do i exactly get spools?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Im getting the game in a few days(maybe even tommorow). I searched it up on wiki but i dont understand. Can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/MrSnow87
    [link] [comments]

    RoG tips needed

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:40 PM PST

    Hello,

    I started a new RoG world with wigfrid and I played only DS so I don't know a lot about RoG. Anyone got some useful tips?

    submitted by /u/minigamux
    [link] [comments]

    DST: Major movement issues

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:57 PM PST

    I've been playing a lot of DST in the last week but as of today i could hardly move using WASD controls. My character seems to have some sort of seizure when i try to use the keyboard to move and moving with a mouse is extrenly annyoing. Would appreciate any help :)

    submitted by /u/Phodom12
    [link] [comments]

    I just realized that klei tortures poor wilson almost every animation

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:19 AM PST

    Any fun ideas for a hound mound fortress?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:27 PM PST

    I have both normal hound mounds and the houd mound rocky turf version in my world. I am planning on destroying one of them, or is there something fun i can use them for?

    Edit: this is RoG mobile version, i play on chromebook

    submitted by /u/-_-_Anna_-_-
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Twitch drops not appearing or opening in game but are listed in the transactions page

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:47 PM PST

    My Twitch drops appear listed on my transaction page but when open the game there's no gift waiting to be opened nor they appear in my in game items. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/BestTransition
    [link] [comments]

    antlion help

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:38 PM PST

    ok so uh me and my friend built a base near antlion and at first it was fine but then we saw sinkholes i looked up what caused the sinkholes and i see the antlion it says to either fight it or give it rocks and i wana fight it (yes we have desert goggles) but whenever we got up to him with a weapon we cant attack him (yes i tried both Alt + F) and we need to get rid of antlion

    submitted by /u/cantosh2007
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonfly, oh Dragonfly, my death comes over on the fly ..

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:42 AM PST

    Heya guys,

    I play Don't Starve on a moderate level meaning I can handle kiting (deerclops, bearger, moose/goose no problem), not starving, as well as the seasons. What I can not handle is the damn Dragonfly! :(

    I searched for YT guides, but next to the thousands on DST guides for DS(without the T!) there are merely any guides and the few I found all have the same stragedy (the one were you lure her infront of two close rocks in the rocky biome) which is just not suited for me.

    I even tried to put cobblestone on my fighting area but I still can't kite here.

    Do you have any tips how I can fight her?

    - Tldr: Can't beat Dragonfly, need help -

    submitted by /u/Nini-hime
    [link] [comments]

    nice archive gen, no ancient knowledge fountains

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:35 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment