• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Don't Starve Don't Starve Main Theme Cover (Piano/Synth Strings)

    Don't Starve Don't Starve Main Theme Cover (Piano/Synth Strings)


    Don't Starve Main Theme Cover (Piano/Synth Strings)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:08 PM PST

    I made this custom giftcard of Chester for my boyfriend's birthday. Design by me.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:51 AM PST

    Frosty Freckles!!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:54 PM PST

    i apologize for the spammage but - wagstaff merrymaker

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:46 AM PST

    I'm working on a Don't Starve themed commission for a friend, here are some skecthes. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Imagine Maxwell but a traditional krampus skin

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:43 AM PST

    Walter and Woby Winters Feast

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:06 PM PST

    Rate this wormhole

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:37 AM PST

    The Meat Consumer

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:43 AM PST

    Look at our baby boi (I gave him a bow tie)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:02 PM PST

    m o r e

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:48 PM PST

    Does anyone have a free copy of DST?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:12 AM PST

    If you dont then ok.

    submitted by /u/MrSnow87
    [link] [comments]

    So I’ll admit that was a stupid mistake. I’m stuck, is there any way I can get out of here? I don’t have a hammer..

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:03 AM PST

    Are update trailers canon?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:58 AM PST

    I have never really questioned if update shorts are canon since they don't contain too much lore. But Forgotten Knowledge is different.

    When Charlie appears, both Maxwell and Winona are suprised. After Wilson shouts at them, Maxwell drags Winona,who was reaching out for her sister, away.

    This seems to imply that Maxwell is aware of Winona and Charlie's relationship. But his in-game quotes don't seen to imply the same thing. He trashtalks Winona and her inventions behind her back, and is somewhat polite while talking to her.

    Am I are misinterpreting Maxwell's quotes? Or are shorts not canon and that scene was there just to tell us that Charlie is responsible for nightmare rampants?

    submitted by /u/KGTrashcan
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Don’t Starve Together PS4 edition

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:55 PM PST

    In Don't Starve Together PS4 does it have the same characters and features as the PC version? Like does it have Wurt,Wortox,Winona and everyone as the PC Version?

    submitted by /u/Jojo_Fan_228
    [link] [comments]

    DST: does anyone know if we can keep our old farms with the new system or do i have to creat a new world?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:55 PM PST

    Any ideas how to name my Warly mega base world?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:44 PM PST

    Maybe i should post some funny thinks that will happend ( i know how to make meatballs and dragon pie nothink else)

    submitted by /u/Brejloinek71
    [link] [comments]

    Which Version Should I Buy?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:28 PM PST

    I'm about to buy the game. I will probably be playing alone most of the time but there could be times that I play with others. Should I buy "Don't Starve Together" or just get the regular "Don't Starve". What are the pros and cons of buying each one?

    submitted by /u/txmpsy
    [link] [comments]

    What to do in mid-game spring? [DST]

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Hi... This is my first post... I'm currently on a Wolfgang playthrough and I've been actually bothering to get a move on with bosses for once. It's the third year, spring, and I've kinda hit a dead end. The ruins are cleared, the lunar island is most explored and the most useful stuff extracted, DF, Klaus, Deer, Moose shadow pieces and Bearger are dealt with, I have a nice base including a pig farm, and I don't really know what else to do. I can't kill Beequeen, Toadstool or Fuelweaver (I'm kinda bad at the game), and I'm waiting till the new update to start farming... Any ideas for what I should do?

    submitted by /u/AnderRivverWind1
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on diverging from the artstyle in fanart

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:31 AM PST

    I've seen someposts get downvoted because the artstyle doesn't match the original artstyle well, which is confusing because most of the shit I make is about as far from the artstyle as you can get and I've never gotten any complaints. Just wondering what everyone opinions are and there takes on it.

    submitted by /u/Azurefuzzball75
    [link] [comments]

    Metheus help ( Are we Doing something wrong)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:58 PM PST

    So me and my friend are doing the metheus puzzle and the ancient chest won't accept the stuff, we made sure the stuff was correct we were right by the chest and put everything in the correct order. Our order is 5 Thuelcite, 4 yellow gems, 8 petals,3 nightmare fuel, 1 live butterfly 1 walking cane. We're 99.9% sure we got it right but don't know if we're doing anything wrong. Thx in Advance.

    submitted by /u/futureguy33
    [link] [comments]

    How is it full moon but there isnt any light? Vanilla btw

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:00 AM PST

    Tried to write on a mini sign and it didn't work... Switch

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:47 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment