• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - November 16, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - November 16, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - November 16, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:15 PM PST

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I made my character in the style of DS, I want to make it mod but I don't know how :C

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:59 AM PST

    Wyatt The Worrisome

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:38 AM PST

    What a Terrible Night (art by me!)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:44 AM PST

    Hey game, don’t u think that a little to on the nose

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:41 AM PST

    I don't know whether this game hates or loves me

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:22 PM PST

    Is this base good.did it in 19 days

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:02 AM PST

    God i spent wayy too much time doing this, but it's worth it for the red birb avatar :)))

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:48 PM PST

    Need tips for adventure modd

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:38 PM PST

    I am planning on doing adventure mode and trying to complete it soon. Does anyone have any tips on things like should I have RoG enabled and what character is reccomend if your not that good at the game.

    submitted by /u/BlockehGee
    [link] [comments]

    Trade

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:20 AM PST

    I will trade the trawler warly skin for some item skin

    submitted by /u/Bigsmoge
    [link] [comments]

    Don't Starve review by FoeKoe

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:10 AM PST

    Question

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:52 PM PST

    Is puffy vest exclusive to Wilson?

    Thank you for your time

    submitted by /u/xAgentBlu
    [link] [comments]

    Shipwreck DLC not showing on Xbox DS

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:54 PM PST

    Hey, I have tried googling but can't seem to find the answer. I have been playing DS through Gamepass, and I just decided to buy the Megapack and install it and I can't seem to find where to play the Shipwreck DLC. It is installed and when I launch it it just launches the regular DS and still shows a banner in the corner about Shipwreck now available.

    Thanks in advance for the help!

    submitted by /u/MrNeostylez
    [link] [comments]

    An idea for Wormwood

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:40 PM PST

    What if Wormwood could make "treeguard saplings" using like 5 living logs, 5 nightmare fuel, and a pine cone each in order to grow his own treeguards? He could plant "treeguard saplings" that eventually grow into full size treeguards: that way he could basically have a bunch of treeguards right next to something like a bee queen to help in a fight. An expansion on this idea is that maybe wormwood could even befriend treeguards as allies (kind of like a pigman or rock lobster) by giving it a compost wrap as a gift. What do you think? (Side note, those treeguard saplings should be able to be dug up or chopped before they are fully grown to prevent a base being griefed by treeguard spamming)

    submitted by /u/MagicMurgo
    [link] [comments]

    Thermonuclear bee mine

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:19 AM PST

    So I was messing around with lureplants as wormwood and found that if a lureplant catches a killer bee and then you kill the lureplant the killer bee becomes homeless. So, I placed a lureplant next to the killer bee biome and kited about 50 killer bees into the lureplant. Then released them all as a thermonuclear bee mine. I thought this might be interesting as a very dangerous spider farm. Any other ways to use this?

    submitted by /u/Gompthere1
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve drawn some notes on a new world’s map (literally a new world, not the game ‘new world’). I’m on day 5 and need some advice as to where I should start my base. Any suggestions? (This is don’t starve reign of giants mobile)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:40 AM PST

    Tumbleweed Blueprints (DST RoG)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:26 PM PST

    I know that you can get a ton of different blueprints from tumbleweeds. However, there seems to be a general lack of information on the wiki about the types of blueprints you can get.

    Can you get rare blueprints such as bundling wrap? Can you only get blueprints that you haven't gotten before? If not, can you get rare blueprints after learning rare ones (from killing bosses)?

    submitted by /u/WoolyPotatoz1
    [link] [comments]

    Getting started

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:54 PM PST

    I'm ok at this game, not good but not bad. This isn't about my skill I just wanna ask, how do you push through the early game? I always get so tired exploring the outline of the map and get overwhelmed choosing a base location. I love this game it's great fun but I struggle with these two things Any tips?

    submitted by /u/OhFroh261
    [link] [comments]

    Help i cant pass 4 eggs mark any strategies

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:32 PM PST

    Can anyone help? I was casually playing hamlet and this appeared

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:07 AM PST

    How to draw Wilson

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:35 AM PST

    I need help with my screen.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:50 PM PST

    For some reason I am having one on top and another at bottom wide black lines. How do I deal with it?

    submitted by /u/ClosedOne
    [link] [comments]

    bruh

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:31 PM PST

    HELP!! low fps, tried all the fixes I can find too.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:19 AM PST

    I'm getting 22~26 fps on DS (RoG, SR, and H). DST is working fine at 61 fps.

    I'm officially desperate and looking for any advice/+suggestion, please help me.

    Edit:-

    apparently, some of the mods were messing with the fps, everything is working just fine now :)

    submitted by /u/Mangox98
    [link] [comments]

    Turtling Trophy Help

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:22 PM PST

    Hey guys! My friend and I were wondering if anybody had the shelmet and snurtle armor in their world's that we could pop in and throw on to get the trophy quickly. We are on PS4 NA.

    submitted by /u/gener1cus3rnam3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment