• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 15, 2020

    Don't Starve I killed bee queen using Beefalo on mating season

    Don't Starve I killed bee queen using Beefalo on mating season


    I killed bee queen using Beefalo on mating season

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:17 PM PST

    When you build you base in the corner of the Desert.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:35 PM PST

    Small Wes doodle (art by colacarnage aka me)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Well this was fun...

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:02 PM PST

    I was fighting klaus and one of the 2 krampus he spawned dropped its sack

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:36 PM PST

    Webber and Chester

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:28 PM PST

    Are there some news on next character refreshes?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:29 AM PST

    I haven't been playing since the Wigfrid one

    submitted by /u/Giamborghini
    [link] [comments]

    I need help in convincing my friends to buy Don't Starve together

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:17 AM PST

    I tried so much to convice them but they dont think they will like it and im almost 100% sure they will one of them played offline at my place for 5 min disliked it and told the rest thats it bad and it looks bad

    Im about to give up and u guys r my last resort pls type some comments to convice them they will see this post probably later

    submitted by /u/International-Main70
    [link] [comments]

    All world cluster files are deleted upon leaving the game

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:57 PM PST

    Title, every cluster file of every world gets deleted, so my progress on every world is lost unless I make a backup of the cluster file beforehand. is there a fix?

    submitted by /u/-TheMobile-
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:14 PM PST

    Ok i gotta ask does walking cane stack with beefalos?

    submitted by /u/Petroceus
    [link] [comments]

    About the dlc

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:23 PM PST

    So hamlets dlc has been out on the switch for a bit now and was wondering can we play hamlet and shipwrecked at the same time or do we have to only choose one before we load up a new world? Hopefully we can play everything on 1 world. Cause I know you have to find whatever you call it to teleport to shipwrecked so just wanted to know if we could activate a world with both shipwrecked and hamlet

    submitted by /u/sTyLeZrEz
    [link] [comments]

    What is Wendy whispering to Abigail to rile her up?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Okay guys what could Wendy possibly be whispering to rile her up and soothe her within seconds?? Is she like "someone just threatened me" and quickly like nah it's actually okay?? I want to hear y'all's thoughts. I don't play her a ton so maybe it's more apparent from more quotes.

    submitted by /u/Decesboy
    [link] [comments]

    Cave season change bug makes DS unplayable and DST disconnects me on single player offline server -_-

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:02 PM PST

    Howdy!

    I got the urge to play this game again, but then i remembered the cave season bug where the season can (and usually does for me) change once you exit the cave. This ruins things as you come out and it's suddenly winter/summer etc, and it can also mess up the dog attack cycle and other stuff too.

    I go on a google binge and can't find anything new about it, all the posts are at least a year old, but i know i've had this bug more recently than that.

    I thought DST was a solution until i found out i keep getting disconnected from an offline, single player server. I've no idea how the hell that works -_-

    Caves are fun and i never really got to explore them too much when i last played, so i don't want to play with them turned off. And DST server disconnect seems to be a big enough problem that there are forum posts aplenty. So are my options all used up here?

    submitted by /u/crap_allnamesrtaken
    [link] [comments]

    Best map settings for DST

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:02 PM PST

    I usually play with one more person and wanted to know what should i put in the map settings to beginners!

    submitted by /u/ninjasoon1
    [link] [comments]

    NORMAL RUN. NO MESSING WITH ANYTHING AND THIS IS MY CURRENT SETUP. FML

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:18 PM PST

    efficient tallbird fortress farming?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:21 AM PST

    I'm one of those dudes that like automated everything, is there a good farm for killing all the tallbirds in a fortress? I was thinking of using bunnymen but i'm unsure they would be enough

    submitted by /u/wanpan10
    [link] [comments]

    Wilbur help

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:32 AM PST

    I am trying to unlock Wilbur and am having trouble finding him. I was told to look on the edge of shallow water surrounding islands and have been doing thst yet I still can't find him. I am able to get the crown fairly easily by judt hammering monkey huts then getting out.

    submitted by /u/BlockehGee
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Wormwood fans!!!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:23 PM PST

    RoG/SW/Hamlet or DST

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:28 AM PST

    So I have always liked DS, but never have had the patience and courage to play a long run. But now I've been sensing a crave to play the game and I'm wondering where to start, since it will require a fair amount of time.

    I have the switch version with all the DLC and have been playing a little bit through the RoG version with the added motivation of being able to hop between worlds (although for.me this keeps feeling like 3 separate experiences).

    The problem is that every now and then I have the feeling that I'm going to lose the content exclusive to DST, like the lore is more present and alive in that version of the game.

    What you guys think?? I mainly plan to play alone and don't know what to do...

    So this is the question, should I start with DST (and explore all the biomes and secrets Charlie has to offer) or sink into the regular/vanilla with the DLCs?

    submitted by /u/Naerull
    [link] [comments]

    Find Lunar Island with only Telelocator! (Contest) 【DST】

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:09 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment