• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 11, 2020

    Don't Starve I'm the only one in the discord who plays Don't Starve.

    Don't Starve I'm the only one in the discord who plays Don't Starve.


    I'm the only one in the discord who plays Don't Starve.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 08:13 PM PST

    Got some real funky world gen

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:53 AM PST

    There is an imposter among us (I'm sorry)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:39 AM PST

    Ruins rush

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:32 AM PST

    Does anyone know a few good strats for ruin rush and what character I should be?

    submitted by /u/Deviousraptor74
    [link] [comments]

    My little Don't Starve Fanart (Digital, Spider battle with Wilson and pig)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Free points

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:34 AM PST

    Here are 1000 golden points for those who dont follow Klei on instagram.

    https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions?rewardlink=justbecause

    submitted by /u/AwesoMita
    [link] [comments]

    [RoG] Wetness Causes Dynamic Green Outline on Screen?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:11 AM PST

    I was playing my first game of RoG after over 200 hours of vanilla, and was experiencing my first prolonged rain. I noticed the wetness meter said 8, the edges of my screen had this foggy dynamic green outline/vignette. It disappeared shortly after. None of my stats seemed to be dropping.

    I searched for a while (Presearch, using quotes around "green" to hard-require it in the results, ctrl + f; I also searched the wiki) but I saw zero mentions of a green outline. Is this just the "wetness border" similar to that of freezing or taking damage? Is there any particular reason why green is the color chosen by the devs? I'm quite confused. At first it made me think, "acid rain?!" until I saw that my stats were static.

    I was on day 19 as Wilson and the only clothing I had on was a backpack, if that helps.

    submitted by /u/HelloIAmAStoner
    [link] [comments]

    Ummm... yeah dont plant meatbulbs on the edge of the map.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:38 PM PST

    Well guys me and my friends beat our first raid boss...

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 07:11 PM PST

    The ancient guardian. Look don't judge us dragonfly is scary.

    submitted by /u/Tousumei
    [link] [comments]

    When Using Commands Go’s to far (They all have Opals/Lunar Gems)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:30 PM PST

    Dont starve gift in inventory

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:08 PM PST

    So my friend gifted me dont starve (not the free copy) and in my inventory i have a gift. I have the game in my library and im wondering if thats supposed to happen if i get the game gifted

    submitted by /u/kokosiklol
    [link] [comments]

    how many hours do you have in this game and how do you like it?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 07:19 AM PST

    I have 500 hours on DST and I have to say it's getting pretty stale, I still love it though. Can't wait for the new content. What about ya'll?

    submitted by /u/wanpan10
    [link] [comments]

    Dealing with Guardian Pigs?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:49 PM PST

    I died to a guardian pig right near the torches. I've since respawned with a touch stone but I can't pick up my dropped items because it's too close to the pigs and they'll just kill me again. Any tips? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CelestialSitcom
    [link] [comments]

    Cave generating bug(?) Newly generated world using cave from previous supposed dead world

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:33 AM PST

    So I use Wagstaff and I have entered a newly generated cave, I explored the cave quite a bit and even built a base near the cave entrance, but unfortunately I died from Bunnyman because I forgot I cannot carry meat near them, after he died that world is pretty much done for.

    Now here comes the weird thing, after Wagstaff dead, I picked Wigfrid and start another new world. The surface are completely new, but when I enter the cave in that world, I noticed a tiny abandoned base near the cave entrance. To my surprise, that was the base I built when I play as Wagstaff. Everything I left behind when I was playing as Wagstaff is still there, all the foods have turn into rots but all the structure is still there. The cave map is exactly the same from the cave from previous Wagstaff world.

    Is this a bug? Because I thought if you died in a world, everything in that world is deleted. But here I am playing as a completely different character, spawned in a completely new world that somehow is using cave from a dead world.

    submitted by /u/MemoryCK222
    [link] [comments]

    Webber or Wurt?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 11:42 AM PST

    I already have Webber, but not Wurt.

    Yet I am still thinking, in your opinion who's better out of those two? And also why :v

    submitted by /u/unsocial_thoughts
    [link] [comments]

    How world merging works as for 2020?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Haven't been playing in a while, so my question is: 1. Are days still counted in all worlds together? 2. Does world hopping still reset ruins in RoG if I jump in SW? 3. In case the days are still counted as one, does it mean Hamlet will always be in the aporkalypse season?

    submitted by /u/DrScimitar
    [link] [comments]

    Which game should I be playing?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Hey guys, I got DST as a package to play with my gf and I've been loving it. So much in fact that I've started playing my own files solo. I'm not really clear about the differences between DS and DST apparently, because I thought DST was a sequel with multiplayer and DS was jsut outdated. Reading the wiki, guides, etc, it seems that was incorrect.

    My question is, if I'm playing solo should I be playing DS? Does it have more content and better connection than DST? Having to host a server to play by myself in DST seems a little inefficient, I feel like I'm missing something.

    submitted by /u/Biobot42
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question For Official Klei Entertainment.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:18 AM PST

    I have all versions of DS Including DLCs On all consoles too, i have a question for the switch version, Do you think that in the future you will make DST for switch?

    submitted by /u/TheLegendOfCambot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment