• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - September 28, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - September 28, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - September 28, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] "There's always a bigger fish."

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    I crocheted Winter Hat.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Wendy and Abigail

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Someone's name starts with W, Charlie:

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    I love this Don't Starve Gravity Falls mash up I found!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Wigfrid by me

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    How to build a simple, easy hounds farm (sorry for the lag I am in a public server).

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    What are the resources that you value the most from each DLC?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    In trying to figure out which items I like to carry between different parts of a triple-linked Don't Starve world, I thought about making a topic to see what opinions the subreddit has.

    My personal list would look like this:

    Reign of Giants

    Bee Boxes, Spider Dens, Construction Amulet/Deconstruction Staff, Belt of Hunger, and the freeflowing supplies of Gold, Rock, Ice, and Red+Blue Gems.

    Shipwrecked

    Coffee(!!!), Elephant Cactus(!), Tar, DoyDoys, Sleek Hat, Super Telescopes, Obsidian Firepits/Tools, Brain of Thought, and enough Fish Farms to negate wetness and heat completely.

    Hamlet

    Key to the City, Executive Hammer, Bramble Bulbs for Root Trunks, Vortex Cloak, Nettle Plants, Stalking Canes, and the Living Artifact for godmode fun.


    And that's my list! I tried not to include things that you can access fairly easily in all the DLCs, like Crockpots or Telelocators. Let me know what you think in the comments, whether you have different items that you value, or if my list is lacking, or if the valuations seem insane to you. I'd like to hear whatever thoughts you have.

    submitted by /u/piratekingflcl
    [link] [comments]

    4-player online DST Help??

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Hello all-

    I'm trying to figure out how to play 4-player DST with my girlfriend and another couple and the logistics are driving me crazy!! Can I get some advice on crossplay and number of copies needed?

    I've got one copy on PC and the friend couple has 2 copies on PC. Can I crossplay PC with PS4 and/or Switch? Do we need 4 copies to all play together, or just 2? I would like to play on PS4 if possible. Anyone have experience with this?

    submitted by /u/ubi313
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get mods on dont starve pocket edition

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    I was hoping that I could get a character mod so that I could put my own custom character on pocket edition or characters other people made but either the website is obviously a virus or its only for don't starve :/ any help will be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/mrkrabsisgucci2
    [link] [comments]

    Will spider queens spawn from a three tier den if I'm not near them?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    This is really embarrassing to admit, but spider queens are the only monsters in the game that genuinely freak me out. Treeguards, shadow creatures, clockwork monsters, stagehands, deerclops, even normal-sized spiders don't scare me, but spider queens scare the hell out of me, so I try to avoid them.

    The swamp that's near my base has two three tier spider dens side by side. There are a lot of tentacles and a few merms nearby that I'm hoping will take care of spider queens if they spawn, but it's been a while, and they don't seem to be spawning. Do I need to be near the den to make the spider queen spawn, or will merms and tentacles eventually make it spawn?

    submitted by /u/CakeDayOrDeath
    [link] [comments]

    Great. Should I start over?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    hi

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    hI some creator of mods of don't starve I have some mods that I wish existed that would help some people but I can't learn to create mods Someone would help me if yes I speak the idea in the comments📷

    submitted by /u/Individual_Studio_65
    [link] [comments]

    Attempting to start/join a megabase

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    I'm looking to see if a few people want to start a megabase, or if a few people have one that isnt very far in and need people can i join. I do plan on using some quality of life mods (if im the host atleast). If you're interested please message me so we can maybe make some plans about mods or when we would start or whos hosting and such.

    submitted by /u/bmothebos
    [link] [comments]

    San francisco earth queake & history

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    you have noticed the journal what wigfrid was reading there a page about san francisco earth quake?

    List

    -WickerBottom library ablaze

    -san francisco earth quake

    submitted by /u/IKingOofNothingI
    [link] [comments]

    Friend can’t enter caves

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    I have a friend that can't enter caves, some text pops up saying that he gets disconnected but my connection and his connection is strong, I also have another friend that can go into caves with no problems.

    submitted by /u/MooseGenitaI
    [link] [comments]

    Who do you think the next rework will be on?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    I think it will be on maxwell. They teased some content update "forgotten knowledge" and it makes sense that it might be maxwell. And also, he is supposed to be the shadow master and all he is good for is chopping logs. He is in major need of a rework. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Mitaka1
    [link] [comments]

    Cave tactics needed

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    I went into the caves and the sandworm critters are jumping around my rope, making it impossible to make a beachhead. How do I kill these things quick?

    submitted by /u/moyashimaru
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment