• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Don't Starve Don't starve but it's 2011

    Don't Starve Don't starve but it's 2011


    Don't starve but it's 2011

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Someone to play DST with?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    I freaking love this game but I never got to play with anyone since my friends arent into videogames that much, and yeah solo is fun and all but it gets boring after some time. Anyone with similar problem there? HMU

    submitted by /u/diamondswordguy
    [link] [comments]

    Base Building planner

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    A few years back there was a mod on pc that allowed you to plan out your base and at a press of a button, placed any pieces of the base that you had in your inventory. It was called " Base Plan [new] ", by any chance does anyone know of a similar mod (preferably client side only)?

    submitted by /u/KidLight
    [link] [comments]

    "It is in the nightshade family you know."

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    So I made this thing, some time ago now...

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Wilson and Wigfrid

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    (Meme) I have no idea

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Krampus with Eye Bone

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Which is the best weapon-dark sword or thulecite club

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    Woody, from a picture I found online, new to drawing, let me know what you think

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Anyone have any tips for Adventure Mode?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    So I wanted to start Adventure Mode and it seems every time I try I die within a few days. This time I started with King of Winter and I don't know if it's luck or not but I've progressed to the second chapter by day 16. I'm WX and I brought with me a tam-o-chanter, 4 pig skin, 5 gears, and an umbrella and I pre-fabricated an alchemy engine, crock pot, drying rack, fire pit, farm, fridge, tent, and chest. I did learn the beefalo hat, healing salve, thermal stone, backpack, ham bat, plus more. It there anything I should change going forward?

    submitted by /u/Aunya24
    [link] [comments]

    Cancel Klaus deer spells w/ Wigfrid Soliloquy

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Wigfrid's Soliloquy can cancel the spells cast by Klaus' deer if timed correctly. The timing is pretty strict, but if you already know how to kite Klaus, it shouldn't take much more practice. I'll show you exactly how.

    The Soliloquy forces mobs (not bosses themselves) to panic. Have yellow amulet & cane for best results, though only having one of these isn't a deal breaker. Either one can be replaced by speed given by road.

    Kiting Klaus normally goes like this: Bait attack > Kite > Hit 4 times > Kite > Hit 4 times > Klaus casts spell

    Simply make one change to the pattern: Instead of hitting 4 times before he casts spell, hit twice and immediately sing her Soliloquy. I personally keep Soliloquy in the 2nd inventory slot so I just need to press "2" on my keyboard to cast.

    Being able to do this when fighting Klaus in a group is particularly useful since he casts a spell for every player that is fighting, which could potentially fill the screen. Soliloquy is also good for when he summons multiple Krampus.

    Doing this consistently for phase 2 Klaus is a little more complicated. I'll need to practice more.

    Demonstration: https://www.twitch.tv/dirtwolf5829/clip/UnsightlyDistinctPigOMGScoots

    submitted by /u/DirtWolf5829
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with [PS4]

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    I'm 19, currently have 1 friend who has the game with me (gamesharing lol), we are massive noobs, anyone wanna play with? Preferably close to London Time Zone, we're from UK so.

    I did kill a tallbird before, so maybe that means I'm actually incredible at the game, just a bit of important background info for you there.

    submitted by /u/CritchLlavis
    [link] [comments]

    Farms are good

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    I know this may sound stupid but i played a bit with farms and i must say i find them good, they provvide me with plenty of food. I seriously don't understand why people on comunity servers hated me for building them.

    submitted by /u/GaSzEgI
    [link] [comments]

    Can my doydoy be near water

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    To not waste ressources i want to make an enclosure near water (using it as a side). Can anything attack it from water? Can anything destroy the walls on purpose to kill it?

    submitted by /u/stonks12345678
    [link] [comments]

    Can I bring bunny huts to shipwrecked? (Switch)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Hallowed Nights Advice?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    Greetings! I have never played or experienced the Hallowed Nights event and am very excited to add some unique seasonal structures/items/decorations to my long time world, I'm most excited for the opportunity to grow a grove of Totally Normal trees (only two left in my world.. Deerclops destroyed two and I didn't realise until it was too late to rollback) and decorate them as well as stockpile a frankly ludicrous amount of candy to hoard away for special occasions.

    The recipe for the trees is pretty cheap especially with the better bat drop rates and according to the wiki the special trinkets literally just spawn around the world randomly so there doesn't really seem to be anything I should hoard in preparation.. already got a ton of living logs ready.

    I have a few questions for those who have played this event before in the past (ps4 ideally but w/e!) so I can make the absolute most out of the event while its active!

    Are any of the other potions worth it besides simply making a bunch for aesthetic/hoarder purposes? (the health and sanity potions seem nice but theres plenty of ways to heal health and sanity with foods etc so are these worth stockpiling for boss fights etc? I've brought plenty of lunar content to mainland already so the very cool lunar potion isnt that handy for me, bat potion seems unnecessary)

    Is there any optimal way to obtain halloween trinkets outside of simply finding them around the world or tumbleweed farming? (all the graves are dug in my world) Should I maybe even try smashing my spare psuedo stations in the ruins for rarer trinkets??

    Does giving Pig King normal trinkets (as opposed to the special halloween ones) give you halloween candies as well, just less? The wiki wasnt super clear, if so time to start hoarding trinkets from tumbleweeds right now!!! Should I maybe ruins reset to get stacks of Frazzled Wires for a ton of candies? Seems like the best way to get the most candies is turning in Halloween trinkets while wearing a costume correct?

    I read that the costumes are available for free to everyone during the event which is really cool (excited to be Deerfrid!!) but they are also much more likely daily/weekly drops for you to actually keep forever as well right? Can you earn chests with random skins and drops like you could in the Gorge or do you just need to ensure you get all weekly/daily drops to try and get costumes? (managed to play a bit of ps4 Gorge!)

    Can the halloween candy bag backpack fit a stack of every type of Candy or would you need a second storage one if you wanted to really hoard as much candy as possible and avoid Pigs near the king taking any of your goodies??

    I think these are all my questions... many thanks in advance! If anyone has any special tips or tricks or wishes to discuss what new content you think we might get this year go for it! Hope you all have a fantastic Hallowed Nights when it starts! 🦇🎃🥴

    submitted by /u/psychorocka
    [link] [comments]

    Why are my berry bushes yellow and how do I fix them?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    I was relocating some berry bushes but when I plant them they look yellow and sad.

    submitted by /u/Cysause
    [link] [comments]

    An image of all Wigfrid skins in-game?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    I am thinking of buying a skin or two for Wigfrid since they're on sale, but the portraits don't really tell me if I'll enjoy them. I can find some individual images on google, but not all, and it's hard to compare when it's just one per image. Is there an image or two of all her available skins?

    submitted by /u/mightyhydrator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment