• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - September 04, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - September 04, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Meme Friday - September 04, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Moose Goose with Mosling

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Wilson Beard go BRRRRRRRRR!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Advanced griefing

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    I was playing on my server, and this dude joins with his friend and they are acting like noobs. They go to my base and they take my 3 mandrakes and make soups. I was like why would you do that? I just carry on and tell them not to do that again and save mandrakes for flutes. I think oh well, i can get some flutes from klaus. Then I tell the dude to chop down some trees because I am lazy af when it comes to gathering resources. He chops down the whole forest while I am in the caves gathering gems and thulecite. Then I ask the dude at night do you have a torch? because i knew he was noobish. He said, "yeah I saved one for burning your base". I go to my base and everything was gone. They wasted all my thulecite armor and my star staffs. I was so demoralized I didn't even wanna rollback because of how long I spent in the caves. I thought everyone in this game was p cool, but there's my rude awakening.

    submitted by /u/nimzowitsch10
    [link] [comments]

    I run out of paper, and I have to redraw wolfgang, coz he would be to big for one shit of paper, so I drew this in my Polish notebook (it's like your english lessons for me), I hope you like it

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Which character sould i do next??

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    i made this fan art of WX 78

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    the ONLY acceptable way to kill the spider queen!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Hope i won't get banned for it

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Soon!!!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    WX-78

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    First time seeing rain of toads. Frogs + tallbirds = frogpocalypse!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    What do I do with the Royal gallery key?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    I gave the queen her crown and got a key in return. What does it do, I'm really confused.

    submitted by /u/Masarakingkin
    [link] [comments]

    Volt Goat from a suspicious dirt pile

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    From the wiki:

    When tracking Suspicious Dirt Piles in the Oasis Desert during a Spring Rain, there is a chance to find a Volt Goat.

    If you happen to come across one, does it breed? Anyone with any experience?

    submitted by /u/Rronine
    [link] [comments]

    I and my friend made a Florid Postern and a Spider Den with legos. ( It does not look good cause we were really limited to legos. We are sorry if it doesn't look good, thanks for checking this out anyway :D )

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    What are food sources that are easy to make and is filling

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Just got Hamlet on console:)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Asked this about a year ago, but - Maxwell rework when?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Could not find any information in the clay forums.

    I really want to play dst again, but still waiting for that rework.

    Anyone have any sort of news?

    submitted by /u/kineticdreamss
    [link] [comments]

    Someone compared the Radio rod in adventure mode to a cat, so I decided to draw that! (Rhymes are fun.)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    What is the purpose of Maxwells shadow puppets?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    They cost two nightmare fuel, get rid of 15 of your health, 55 of your max sanity, last only for 2 days, and if you fight anything they're basically dead. Is it worth it to use them, or should I just burn the book?

    submitted by /u/Throwaway962871
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what day bearger usually spawns in dst?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Another question about drops

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    So, a month of so ago I asked if the Triumphant skins still drop, which I got confirmation that they still do. However, does the Alchemy Pod skin have a chance to be dropped by a daily gift or an in-game gift?

    Because I know it's expensive in the community Market but, I just wanted to know if it was like a promo item o something.

    submitted by /u/Jero_San21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment