• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Don't Starve -Somewhere in an alternate reality- just recently drew this and thought I’d share

    Don't Starve -Somewhere in an alternate reality- just recently drew this and thought I’d share


    -Somewhere in an alternate reality- just recently drew this and thought I’d share

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    A drawing I did of Wolfgang

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    As a Warly main I am really happy, that my cookbook is finally complete!

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Werewilba is a BEAST

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Looking for some dst youtubers

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    Hey, I was wondering if anyone here does yt letsplays of ds or dst? Im just looking for some playlists to watch that are still activly doing videos. Like no guides or showing new or nice mods, just some gameplay to enjoy. (english or german)

    submitted by /u/jns_666
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner tips?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    I just bought the game on switch and wanted to know if there're any tips and tricks I should know before beginning or anything I should look out for while playing.

    submitted by /u/raadcad
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    I'm in day 44, 8 days into monsoon and there is no flooding at all.the game looks like monsoon but nothing is happening.Is this a bug or is it normal PS:if nothing happens gonna kill tigershark so at least that is working

    submitted by /u/GoggledFlygon
    [link] [comments]

    In need of some advice

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    I have enough spools to weave one of the DLC characters and i really dont know whiche one should i pick.

    submitted by /u/DM_R3lod3d
    [link] [comments]

    cant use attack pls help

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    i transitioned from mobile to play on PC and it seems no matter what i do i cant attack. i tried using a combination of control, shift, and alt with F and i tried changing the attack button, i looked everywhere to find help but there's nothing. i have no mods installed.

    submitted by /u/antiseer360
    [link] [comments]

    I got a question

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Where should I build my base and what should I have in my base

    submitted by /u/BigBoiBeans70
    [link] [comments]

    hints pls

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    so i want to kill all bosses of DST without using methods like catapults,bunnymen,walls and more. do you guys have some hints to me?

    submitted by /u/foxyms
    [link] [comments]

    Hello it’s my first time playing and I’m on the switch

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Ok so I've been playing for a few hours now and I've died many times but I'm getting the hang of it now. I've searched up videos for some help and noticed that when other people die in the game they turn into ghosts. I've never turned into a ghost before and I don't see how. It would help a lot if someone can help me understand.

    submitted by /u/andiecreep
    [link] [comments]

    Trees in winter. Do they grow?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    I know crops won't grow and saplings, grass, berries exc grows extremely slow, But do trees grow in winter? I wanted to try an only winter run, Though not having much trees could be bad

    submitted by /u/YepThatsMyAccountLol
    [link] [comments]

    How do we find out lore besides through gameplay? Does Klei post images and other teasers?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    I'm gearing up for beating the caves and ruins, and there's lots of lore videos about murals, shadow creatures, backstory for Maxwell and Charlie, and so on. I've watched all the shorts from Klei but I'm curious how the other content turned up.

    Is it promotional material that accompanied updates and Don't Starve Together? Is it something that just happens every so often?

    I only got into the game this past year or so, so I have no sense of the timeline at all

    submitted by /u/wanttotalktopeople
    [link] [comments]

    Is there more of the ruins nearby?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Is there more of the ruins nearby?

    Basically, i am a new player so i don't really know much about it, i've been recently attempting a ruins rush, and i ended up finding this, did i just get the worst ruins generation or something, or is there more of it nearby? if so, any tips?

    https://preview.redd.it/sjqhndz7zqk51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=bd116da32a62ae4bc1c3e0db1f9277883e564c85

    submitted by /u/LGRodriguezz
    [link] [comments]

    World gen looking really similar?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Me and my friend got bored of a day 500 world and decided to start a new so we booted up a world and began looking for some good worldgen, sadly tho the oasis was far away from everything and because we had plans to megabase this didn't seem ideal so we deleted it and made a new world in the same save slot.

    However on this new world I noted some very obvious similarities such as, massive killer bee biome next to oasis, the exact same clockwork setpeice in oasis. Merm house setpeice in the same biome. He then noticed that the caves looked very familiar as he was ruins rushing so we deleted and restarted, and then again. Same set peices connecting or near the same biomes, bee queen hive right next to moose goose nest, oasis on the other side of the map from dfly desert.

    We then began to make worlds and reveal the whole map around 5 times in a row and sure enough, all the worlds were similar. Not exactly the same ofc but the beequeen hive spawned in always next to a moose goose nest and a killer bee setpiece next to the oasis, we got 5 Reed traps in a row, and the same clockwork setpeice which we had only seen once before this 6 times in a row.

    Yet again none of the worlds were the exact same just very very similar.

    I am wondering if what save slot you create a world in has something to do with the seed or if maybe it was just luck.

    Mods that were enabled:

    Global positions

    Global pause- This mod does allow you to input a seed but I turned it off and still got similar worlds

    Anybody know how to fix this, been playing for 1000+ hours and first time I have ran into this. My only other explanation is I have played so much, that I have started noticing patterns in the games code or world gen but I doubt that I would only notice it now.

    TLDR: world gen is very similar for every world I generate, why?

    submitted by /u/TheKillerRabbit1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment