• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - September 21, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - September 21, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - September 21, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Any other couples out there play together?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Trying out slit eyes and wes in thigh highs?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Rate my day 9 base

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Does don’t starve together include a single player option?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    I'm guessing it's like a deluxe version with single player and multiplayer but I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/the-real-engineer
    [link] [comments]

    Moose/Goose didn't spawn

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    At the first spring Moose/Goose or her nest or egg didn't spawn. I waited till second spring but it still didn't work. Is it a bug?

    submitted by /u/Gunaky
    [link] [comments]

    First time getting the shadow chester, i'm so hapy :0

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Cant enter caves?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    So me and my friend have been playing DST on PS4 on a private server and whenever I try to enter the caves I lose connection to the server and I can no longer join. We end having to roll back before I entered the caves for me to continue playing. This happened while playing Walter and Wendy so I thought it may have something to do with Woby/Abigail at first but I'm unsure. Does anyone have any ideas on what to do about this? If you need more info just ask because I'm desperately searching for an answer as there's only so much you can do on the surface and would really like to venture into the caves with my friend.

    submitted by /u/_rejess_
    [link] [comments]

    Come watch my new willow playthrough on youtube :D

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Deerclops isn't spawning, it's day 37 now.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    In all my hours in this game, I've never had the deerclops not spawn. And I need the eye for the eyebrella. Is this a thing that happens? Or can it spawn a few days into spring?

    submitted by /u/A_Random_Lantern
    [link] [comments]

    To people who played as Wes before the update:

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    How do you even do it?! You are literally a demi god!!

    Sincerely, Allison

    submitted by /u/xxtrashratxx
    [link] [comments]

    What the fuck are big spiders

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    I was playing webber waiting for clops at day 28 when one of my 3 spier gang war generators turns into a big fucking spider and it gave me a heart attack, it just kinda ignored me but what is it, is it a boss? Does it give good loot?

    submitted by /u/Echoes_Act_0
    [link] [comments]

    Audio Issues - using VB-Audio + Voicemeeter Banana

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Hey /r/dontstarve - first post ever here, and I'm genuinely hoping someone here can help me. I've done way too many google searches in the last few hours and I'm not finding anything that is seemingly fixing my issue.

    I know that Don't Starve and Don't Starve Together (or Klei games in general it seems) tend to have audio issues. However, I'm running into an issue that I, seemingly, had fixed until it just didn't work. I do have a similar issue with some games, but there does seem to be a universal fix.

    To explain, I use VB-Audio cables and Voicemeeter Banana (Audio Mixer). I wanted more audio control for balance reasons for streams/recording. Now, with some other games, I have to shut down Voicemeeter, launch the game, then relaunch Voicemeeter and it's fine. And that was working for DST. Then it suddenly wasn't.

    So to explain, I have three virtual cables I run my games through (A, B, C, for simplicity). Games go through A, most other stuff goes through B, Discord specifically goes through C. Now if I shut down Voicemeeter I can still hear DST even though I have it routed through cable A. However I can't hear B or C. I just have Voicemeeter set up to route everything through my speakers, so if Voicemeeter is shut down, I can't hear everything.

    I tried swapping my system's sound properties to 16-bit from 24-bit, but I still couldn't get it to work once Voicemeeter was launched. Again, it was working and then it suddenly just stopped. Any suggestions are welcome and I'm happy to try them, I'm just frustrated with it at this point.

    submitted by /u/JustIzii
    [link] [comments]

    Question about clockwork statues

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    If you Put on the head on one of the statues and mine it in day what happens?

    submitted by /u/KarenisntNwordidiot
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge:play in a world with clockworks set to max

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    I just played in a world with clockwork set to max and I didnt get to day 2. I was chased around by bishops and rooks and only made it to dusk.

    submitted by /u/Cysause
    [link] [comments]

    Amount of experience recommended for RoG?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    I'm trying to decide if my next run should be in RoG, or the base game. I managed to survive my first winter and on to the second in the base game, before I died. should I focus more on the base game before RoG?

    submitted by /u/sublimedpenny
    [link] [comments]

    My boat disappearef

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    Im playing DSt, i left my boat close to my base,i was without food and stopped to restock, i used a patch to heal it up a tad(there is no leaks). I left,1 day later i come back(after leaving the game), and the boat vanished,is it normal? Because if so, having to get 183729271028 wood to build a boat,anchor,bla bla bla, everytime i try to fins the facking lunar island, i perhaps will just giveup on sailing alltogether

    submitted by /u/JoeroNeto
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment