• Breaking News

    Friday, August 21, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - August 21, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - August 21, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Meme Friday - August 21, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Guess who found more plywood

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Here’s Webber as a Mii! Oh, I mean ‘Webber’.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Upcoming Refresh Teaser

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Wilson, pen and ink, by me

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Is depth worms no-show a thing? (Story Time)

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    I was in my final days of Summer Year 1 and I was attempting to dodge the Dragonfly in the caves when the growling began. I got spooked. It was my first Depth Worms attack. Luckily I had Rock Lobsters nearby to help me against the attacks. At this point, I haven't explored much of the caves and I was dying to do so since I barely have any food (carrots from a rabbit village would be a huge plus). So I waited and waited for the depth worms to attack. I had to feed 5 Rock Lobsters twice while I was waiting. At some point the growling just suddenly stopped and I was dumbfounded. I wasted so much time in there standing around and nothing happened. I had no food, my sanity was really low, and my hunger wasn't in a good state as well. The following events was a rollercoaster ride for me as a new player in the game.

    Hungry, I tried to leave the cave to get some food in the Overworld but alas! The Dragonfly has spawned! I ran as fast as I could with no food in hand back to the caves. I contemplated in there. Should I fight the Dragonfly or not? I had set up a battleground with 2 Endothermic Firepits beside each other in case I do want to fight that beast. So ended up wanting to. I tried to gather some logs with what little hunger I have to get a few log suits on my inventory. Unfortunately, I spawned a Treeguard. Luckily, a few pinecones planted sated his hate. At this point my mind was puzzled and mixed up by the nerve-wracking events that have just taken place. A confused me attempted to get food from Beardlords by killing some. Confused me ended up being chased by two Beardlords and had to leave for the Overworld.

    As soon as I got to the Overworld, the hound growls started. At this point, the remaining brain cells I had could not keep up with the clusterf*ck that was going on anymore. I successfully redirected the hound attack on a nearby pig village and avoided aggroing Dragonfly as I make my way back to my base. After grabbing some food for hunger and sanity, I went back in the caves. Unfortunately, I didn't last. Maybe it was my lack of experience or my brain just going moosh, but I couldn't kite around the two Beardlords and died to them.

    And there you have it. An insane end to my Year 1 Summer run. Fortunately, I had 2 touch stones and a meat effigy set up so I ended up surviving chaos. Looking back to everything that has happened, it all started with that Depth Worms attack. I could've done so much more for myself if it weren't for that. And honestly, that no-show kind of threw me off I think. All the guides and spreadsheets I prepared did not prepare me for that at all.

    TLDR: New player equipped with guides and spreadsheets. Last days of Summer in the caves. Depth Worms started growling. They didn't show up. Chaos ensued. Avoided death multiple times. Died.

    Edit: Removed redundant "Story Time!"

    submitted by /u/ifyy__
    [link] [comments]

    Cute Wurt I did ❤️

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    WILLOW WATCH OUT-

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Parents: Make sure you eat your veggies. Me: It's a deal

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    How to kill Ancient Guardian in DS ROG and Pocket Edition

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Don’t Starve Together - August QOL update

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Ok I did Wormwood in 3D now I did Wendy! Who should I do next? Thinking about Hollow Wornwood.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Web Covered Chest?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    I opened the game today and got 2 "web covered chests" along with my daily gift. In them I got loads of Webber and Wilson beard skins. Does anyone know what this is and why I recieved it? Sorry if someone had already asked this before, I am new to the game. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Soupyjoe101
    [link] [comments]

    Spent two hours on this but I finally unlocked all of the cookbook recipes!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    手工自製飢荒哈姆雷特狐狸軟陶泥教學 Sculpting Don't Starve Pog - Polymer Clay (Fimo) Tutorial

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Dont starve: Newhome

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Are there any news/update on when its coming out?

    submitted by /u/Mitaka1
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any active, casual servers for DST?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    I love Don't Starve, my friends not so much so I don't play DST, any friendly servers I could join?

    submitted by /u/Morcalvin
    [link] [comments]

    Pocket Edition controller recommendations?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Recently discovered the Pocket Edition has Bluetooth controller support, so I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on what controller would be best as I've never used one for an android game before.

    I want to avoid console controllers and would ideally like one of those that attach to the phone, either clipping underneath or stretching around the sides like a Switch.

    Thanks a bunch :)

    submitted by /u/Dr_Freeman_
    [link] [comments]

    Don't Starve - mobile (Android) vs PC comparison

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    i need tips for killing klaus

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Anyone on ps4 wanna do a server together up to 4 people i’m decent only thing im crap with is crock pot recipes

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Aight guys I need some tips on how to kill the antlion. Are there other ways to kill him other than attacking and dodging his attacks?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    The antlion is so annoying

    submitted by /u/MrYellowfield
    [link] [comments]

    Deerclops spawned when i was running away from a treegaurd (who for some reason didn't passify even after 8 acorns were planted), and then night came and i thought i shouldn't go back to my base and stayed away all night. Next morning, still being chased i saw clops in my base. He broke it all.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    My base was apparently the only structure on the whole fucking blob of land and he de-aggroed from me and went straight to my base.

    Update: I reset the day and was a bit more ready. I have a Spider Queen setpiece in my world so thought I'd take him to it get me some nice spider loot. On the way I saw some pengulls and just for fun made him fight those. For a sec he was off my screen and that fucker despawned. Wtf.

    submitted by /u/M_Killjoy
    [link] [comments]

    some friends and i recently picked DST back up. since I'm carrying as wendy i decided to make some fanart! ��

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment