• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Don't Starve The hair was a nightmare but is finally ready. What do you guys think?

    Don't Starve The hair was a nightmare but is finally ready. What do you guys think?


    The hair was a nightmare but is finally ready. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    TIL jellybeans keep healing you after going weremoose as Woodie

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Given the weremoose's 90% damage reduction, this effectively makes a single jellybean heal up to 1200 points of damage.

    You can eat a jellybean right before going weremoose if you're going to be fighting a lot and will receive a bunch of damage.

    submitted by /u/sumbody5665
    [link] [comments]

    Have you ever got this message before

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Wigfrid with dead Koalefant

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Ohh.. Oh no....

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    What do you guys think should i do with this :| all in armour?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    This happens anytime I try to play for more than 30min. Idk what it is and can't find anything despite looking online. Anyone else have this problem, advice, etc? (Sorry it's hard to read but I can type it all out if need be)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Connection to klei failed.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    I got this message when i clicked on play in dont starve together,forcing me to play offline. How do i fix this?

    submitted by /u/someretardedfuck
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to not have one of the 3 suspicious sculptures in your world?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    I can't find the rook's nose piece in my world. It's currently day 577 and I can't find it. I found 2 of the Knight and bishop's head but no rook nose. I have checked every biome a minimum of 3 times and honestly I don't remember seeing it all since i started the world. Is there a possibility that I wouldn't spawn? Should i keep looking or just give up and start a new world?

    submitted by /u/LaStyles
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE HELP

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    My applied horticulture book for wicker bottom on ps4 won't let me grow food/grass what can I do to fix this ? I really need the help I'm using the book but the trees will grow but nothing else

    submitted by /u/iAbella6
    [link] [comments]

    Do items Despawn in don't starve together console edition?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    If I buy Hamlet, will Wormood come to my DST with all the skins or should I buy the Wormood Deluxe Pack?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Anyone wanna play dst with a scrub on console aka me

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Ps4: Kinda bad but looking for people to play with ig

    submitted by /u/BTTN_masher
    [link] [comments]

    Willow :D, I suck at drawing hoomans

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Myth Words Questions

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I have some questions; I would post this in the mega thread, but I get the feeling that this is gonna be a longer post with multiple questions and such, so if this does qualify as a quick question, my apologies. Anyway, my friends and I have recently started a world where we all play characters from the Myth Words mod, and were wondering if anyone who knows the mod could help us out a bit. (Also I am aware that all these characters are very op but after playing a couple years on a regular dst world we wanted to try something new!)

    1. We unlocked our cool cloud abilities on peach island, but can't for the life of us figure out what Pigsy and Monkey King's do (besides fly of course). Nezha's gives light, White Bone's makes her go invisible, and none of us play Three Eyed God anymore, but do pigsy and monkey king have anything special?

    2. What are the perks of three eyed god? His dog is just another mouth to feed, he's constantly setting our base on fire, and his lightning attack doesn't even hit half the time (still not sure if this is a bug or if I'm doing it wrong, I tried to get the circle over an enemy but the lightning just wouldn't hit it, so my weapon wouldn't charge). He can't use his abilities in the caves and he can't really boat cuz he uses up more food. His only good seeming ability, where he can fly to another teammate, depends completely on the explorations of others, and doesn't even let you craft it for really long periods of time. We haven't been able to tell if this is a set period or a bug, but it's annoying either way.

    submitted by /u/tranio_w
    [link] [comments]

    what's gone wrong here?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    what's gone wrong here?

    It seems a value is missing from the talker.lua file, if I understand it right. I don't dare to touch the code, but reading through it nothing is obviously wrong. I'm not sure what the coords next to talker.lua in the error log mean.

    All my mods have worked fine up till now, and it's a save slot i've gotten a long run on so i'd like to save it if I can. I am an idiot who didn't think to back it up.

    It crashed as I was leaving one shop to go into another, just as some krampii spawned. (was about to teleportato, so was looting the f out of everything first. XD)

    ANy idea what happened, if it can be fixed?

    It doesn't say which mod or which file within the mods is causing the issue, so i'm not even sure where to start.

    https://preview.redd.it/szuekdwwizh51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=83c55fddc898d291bb59875972d499caa6a3a99e

    submitted by /u/Roseora
    [link] [comments]

    How to turn off tree petfrification with console commands?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    I'm on day 1500+ and both of my forests are entirely petrified. When Bearger arrives I barely get any wood. I've been trying to find a command to turn it off, but I can't seem to find one.

    I've tried searching on https://dontstarve.fandom.com/wiki/Console/Don't_Starve_Together_Commands but I cant seem to find such command.

    I've also found on the wiki page ( https://dontstarve.fandom.com/wiki/Petrified_Tree ) it says the despawn code is "rock_petrified_tree_short/tall" but they're still there, and I think this only works individually. Does this code only despawn one at a time?

    Even if i could despawn a tree one by one, is there a way to turn it off entirely?

    I'm playing DST on PC

    submitted by /u/purplepikachu890
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment