• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - August 07, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - August 07, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Meme Friday - August 07, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    3D Modeled Clement Life Giving Amulet

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Here is a drawing of Webber I did with my favorite skin for him

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Tips for starting off?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    My boyfriend and I have been trying to play this game for a couple months now but we can't figure out how to survive the hounds and just survive in general. The longest we've survived is 27 days... We never really know how to start off the game so any tips you have would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

    Edit: spelling error and I didn't specify but most of you caught on that we are playing DS Together. Thank you so much for all the tips! I'm looking forward to trying this game now that I have a better idea of what to do! We were close to giving up on it.

    submitted by /u/mradeline
    [link] [comments]

    I drew webber (a little face joke we made)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Here’s a drawing of a spider I did

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    手工自製飢荒蜣蜋軟陶泥教學 Sculpting Don't Starve Dungbeetle - Polymer Clay (Fimo) Tu...

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Does Klei Dislike the Market?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Pretty much all skins that have been released in the last year or so [at least to my knowledge] have been untradable/marketable. Have they said anything about why they are abandoning the market, if you know I would be very appreciative if you could let me know!

    submitted by /u/LumpyNermal
    [link] [comments]

    Part two of the Wilson Herald comic thing. ((Part one is kinda necessary)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Anyone know where I can listen to the fire pit ambience?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Looking for a YouTube video that's at least 2-3 hours long of the fire pit/fire ambience. I know I could listen to any campfire but the Don't Starve ome is just so nice and relaxing.

    submitted by /u/FFrancis24
    [link] [comments]

    Who's your favorite Streamer?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Any advice for hamlet?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    I'm not very good at hamlet and I die on about day 8-12. I do the pig ruins for gems and idols to get oincs but I don't know what my priority should be or how to survive long term.

    submitted by /u/Blazekkz
    [link] [comments]

    Can I transfer worlds to other devices?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    I play on PS4 and I wanna get don't starve for the switch. My question is, can I transfer my ps4 world to my switch? Or ps4 to a computer? I'm sorry if I chose the wrong flair.

    submitted by /u/RRushingo
    [link] [comments]

    Adventure Mode... just need Wes. ALWAYS getting Two Worlds as 3rd Chapter!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    I remember the very first time making it to world 3, I saw the tiles where Wes would show up. But at that point in time, I had no clue what it was and steered clear haha.

    This was like 2 years ago; I'm missing one trophy on PS4, and it's to save that kid :(

    My issue... it's honestly a decent chunk of time making it to world 3 (I just got there today again, 1st chapter was King of Winter, 2nd was Archipelago). KoW was fine because the Deerclops fought like 30 beefalo so I was completely decked out for the entire time; just had to manage sanity for the barrier. Archipelago I absolutely hate because of the sporadic placement of the wormholes; it's not a difficult chapter, it's just boring and very very tedious.

    I get to 3rd chapter.. and yep. Two Worlds. I think it's the 5th time in a row in the last few weeks where I haven't seen a different chapter.

    Anyone else remember it being this grueling to get?

    Also - after typing this out, I realized I should probably just speed through the chapters if my only intention is to save Wes...

    submitted by /u/whiskey_agogo
    [link] [comments]

    Hamlet character tier list?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Starting Hamlet out, wanna make sure I'm not gonna suffer for my entire run with a throw pick.

    submitted by /u/MrStormcrow
    [link] [comments]

    Presets for easier play?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    I've liked this game for years, but I've never been any good at it, and it's always been a shame that I've just been unable to experience much of what the game has to offer. Does anyone have a particular set of preset conditions (making certain materials more common, that kind of thing) that they like to play with for a sort of "easy mode?" Particularly for WX-78 in a Shipwrecked-compatible RoG world.

    submitted by /u/CoraDela
    [link] [comments]

    Unique things to put in megabase?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    It is around day 120 and me and my friend are about to start megabasing, it isn't our first time at all but we really want to do something unique. Anybody know any cool things you can add or maybe something really difficult to do. Our original idea was to surround the entire center in alternating krampi and ice hounds but since then we have started thinking about trapping moslings around the center. Really we are just looking for the most unique, stupidly hard, pointless and cool ideas. If this helps we have killed all bosses except for misery toad, for obvious reasons. Thanks for the help

    submitted by /u/TheKillerRabbit1
    [link] [comments]

    Weird glitch in DST with controller

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Since yesterday, Don't Starve won't detect my controller. I've played 700+ hours in DST with this controller. It works on other games, but DST won't detect it. Help?

    submitted by /u/PK_GoodDay
    [link] [comments]

    Rollback Question

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Bearager just attacked my base and destroyed everything. How can I rollback 1 day or so in Don't Starve solo version? Please help me by providing me detailed instructions. Thank you)

    submitted by /u/icymooski
    [link] [comments]

    Possible game corruption | Xbox

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    I play on console. I played wagstaff and a blur crack in the top right and everything mobs main colour turned green. Ever since shipwrecked and ROG have both had this issue. This has only started after playing as wagstaff

    submitted by /u/Blazekkz
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Tropical experience mod not working on my pc!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Whenever I try to make a server even with just the tropical experience mod, it never launches, is there anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/NarNars52
    [link] [comments]

    Just got robbed by Bearger

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    So its day 28 and Bearger spawner..? Hows this even possible? He just robbed my fridge right before winter... destroyed my farms and everything. I just don't get how he spawned?? He cant spawn before the second autumn right? I didn't change any settings for him just soo you know. I'm gonna try to kill him, I know how to kite him but I never tried to lol... wish me luck.

    submitted by /u/CraftingLGm4u
    [link] [comments]

    Spider Problem ( Update )

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Soo a quick update on my problem! I got rid of A TON of spider nests around my base. I even found pig king along the way! Now I have 50+ cobwebs.. and a lot of spider gland but I'm not sure about what to do with it.. can yall tell me? I'm really new to DS. I started a few weeks ago.

    submitted by /u/CraftingLGm4u
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment