• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Let's Play Friday - July 10, 2020 -, share your Twitch and Youtube channel or others videos for everyone to enjoy!

    Don't Starve It's Let's Play Friday - July 10, 2020 -, share your Twitch and Youtube channel or others videos for everyone to enjoy!


    It's Let's Play Friday - July 10, 2020 -, share your Twitch and Youtube channel or others videos for everyone to enjoy!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post Let's play and the like, don't be shy.

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can still post Let's Play or share your channel in the Let's Play Thread posted tomorrow.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Practically every character has gone through some messed up stuff

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    a wormwood sketch i made. i hope you like it

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    is the earth flat? (world gen bug?)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    I just got the game and all 3 main dlcs, what order should I play them in?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Paid for characters theory.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    So have you ever noticed all the human characters have been free? Even Walter the newest character? It got me thinking, why? You have to pay for characters who have born in the constant rather then being trapped there, characters you theoretically shouldn't be playing as. Wortox, wormwood, and wurt have no need to escape. Maybe paying for them is like a metaphor for the price they paid to help the survivors. Helping the survivors put them on Charlie's radar and now she's out to get them too. So basically if you haven't purchased them yet they're still out there living their lives normally, not Afraid for the things lurking in the dark.

    submitted by /u/Anghel950
    [link] [comments]

    Going out meat hunting and coming back to this...

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Practiced my Klaus single player fighting with commands in a throwaway world. One of the Krampuses (Krampi?) dropped a Krampus Sack. Beat him in my actual world, and didn't get the sack. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Tips

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    How can I be able to survive for more than 7 days in the game. it's so hard with lag and I play mobile.

    also I'm new to reddit.

    submitted by /u/MasonDamron
    [link] [comments]

    Is 15 fire staffs too much of an investment to kill the bee queen?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    I tried this because I found it way too boring to make a billion bunny hutches or a million pierogis.

    I play as Warly on a beefalo with a controller, which means its also hard for me to explicitly target the bee queen in a gang fight, and it seems too cheesy besides.

    Anywhoo, this is the first time i got the bundle wrap, wondering if its going to end up being worth the 15 red gems and 30 nightmare fuel.

    submitted by /u/ashinator92
    [link] [comments]

    Don't Starve bundle

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Hey, I've bought Klei's Survival Bundle on Steam, which included Don't Starve and all DLCs. My question is should I play vanilla game first and then add DLCs or load everything at once?

    Thanks for help in advance

    submitted by /u/CoolFennec
    [link] [comments]

    In your opinion, is using a mod to have a different slot for backpack and a different slot for armor "cheating"?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    I would make a poll but it's disabled on this sub.

    I am leaning towards not cheating, because you would be able to wear a backpack over armor in real life (then again there wouldn't be a tentacle and a demon trying to kill you every 5 seconds in real life xD)

    Also it is probably for balancing reasons, because it would be too OP to have both backpack and armor at the same time, so I'm guessing the devs want you to make a choice on what you want from the too.

    submitted by /u/Panical382
    [link] [comments]

    Did I get lucky or is winter easy?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    I came back to this game after a while. Last time I played I had not gotten to winter.

    So, here is basically winter for me:

    Deerclops didn't come, I had NO thunder(I think this was a bug? The lightning rod turned red but there was no rain or thunder).

    So um, it was chill I have like 16 berry bushes next to my base, 5 farms, a crockpot, a fridge, and stuff like that. I also got a beefalo hat. I had no problem.

    I over prepared for it. Only used like 20% of berries I had available, mostly relying on meatballs and stews from dead beefalos (a treeguard killed them, I don't have the courage too).

    Did I get super lucky? I watched like 10 videos on youtube on how to prepare for winter but it wasn't that hard. I just stayed at base, with my trees, berries, and beefalos (in mating season :P)

    submitted by /u/Panical382
    [link] [comments]

    New to Don't Starve. Need help.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    I'm new to don't starve and I keep dying around day ten. Does anyone know any tips or anything to help me at all?

    submitted by /u/AnotherRandomFurry
    [link] [comments]

    Cave time impacting MacTusk respawn?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    hi there!

    MacTusk is supposed to respawn every 2.5 days after being murdered and only comes out during daytiime... right?

    I killed him day 22, and although the hounds came out on day 25 i had to wait until 26 for mactusk. Now i'm on day 28 and no respawn of anything. I have been in caves for a large amount of this time. If i am in caves, does that pause the mactusk respawn timer?

    submitted by /u/Senordave12
    [link] [comments]

    Solo bee queen with Walter.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    How do I fix on xbox one don' t starve hamlet Warning not enough memory ?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    DST PS4 COPY

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    If i buy DST console edition do i get an extra copy to gift to a friend?

    submitted by /u/toxic_PLAG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment