• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 15, 2020

    Don't Starve The one when Wilson helped Webber.

    Don't Starve The one when Wilson helped Webber.


    The one when Wilson helped Webber.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    I drew Webber eating a Pierogi

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    The triumphant Wes

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Here are some ideas I had for a bunny King. I know nothing like this will ever happen but its still fun to think about. Sucks the bunnies didn't get a monarch.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    So They Are Going To Reveal The Next Character Rework VERY Soon - How about a quick discussion?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    [DST] Walter tent Bug

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Help me survive?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    I can't seem to survive past a week or so

    On steam Midwest USA Server ( dont starve together)

    Or tips for regular don't starve

    submitted by /u/TransientOscillation
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying wurt function

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    So it's my first time playing wurt (she is fun) well winter started and I decided to start on the fit royalty kit.( A good portion of the Oasis dessert is marsh now) so I have a better chance with deerclops. What I discovered and that I find annoying is that I need kelp which means I have to build a boat, so no king merm to beef me up for the fight. Does anyone else think kelp is a random item needed to make it (since most merm stuff is swamp related. Also if there is an easier way to get kelp I'm all ears.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Banch
    [link] [comments]

    Why can I see at night?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    So im not new to the game nor am I a pro. I'm on day 10 of a new world and there were no rocks that had gold in them so I gave up and spawned some in. That same night I realised I could see everything. It was gloomy and dark but I could still see everything and walk around. I'm on the normal DS single player. Help?! is it because I spawned the gold nuggets in?

    submitted by /u/nataliaMorozov
    [link] [comments]

    I am a fairly new player to DST, and I would appreciate some tips on my base.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    is it me or do palm have super low chance of spawning, I've seen regular trees

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Quick Wormwood sketch! Hope yall like it <3

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Don't Starve comic with Wilson/Willow/Charlie?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    I remember seeing a comic which involved Charlie hosting Wilson at a table, and offering him something to eat while she talked about her history with Maxwell (I think)... and Willow was her sidekick or something like that. It seemed like it was a a pretty long-form comic though and I had meant to read more of it, but I can't for the life if me find it now - does anyone know where I can find this comic? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SeriousPiglet9
    [link] [comments]

    Rip

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    Is it normal to have three big tentacles next to one another?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Does someone has a good strategy to playing Wormwood in classic DS RoG?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Does someone has a good strategy to playing Wormwood in classic DS RoG?

    I really liked this character, it is really challenging surviving with him, his life is so hard to recover and he keeps getting himself on fire, how can I survive a intere year or more with him?

    https://preview.redd.it/9m70t973cwa51.png?width=1586&format=png&auto=webp&s=af1960751c728e5426040318a7036f98107eeacf

    submitted by /u/MestreALMO
    [link] [comments]

    I have over 80 hounds teeth

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    I dont have enough grass to make tooth traps

    What are other uses for hounds teeth?

    submitted by /u/Dragonjax64
    [link] [comments]

    Is wortox good for solo?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    So I play on console and am looking at wortox, however he doesnt seem to have much going for him, lack of food, lack if companions, not great hunger from eating souls. Is there something I am missing?

    submitted by /u/Controversial7
    [link] [comments]

    People with dst

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    What happens when other character pick lucy?

    submitted by /u/Noriaki_Kakyoin_OwO
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to find villages faster? (ROG)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment