• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 11, 2020

    Don't Starve Weekly Let's Play Thread - July 11, 2020 -, share your Let's Play and video channel in this post.

    Don't Starve Weekly Let's Play Thread - July 11, 2020 -, share your Let's Play and video channel in this post.


    Weekly Let's Play Thread - July 11, 2020 -, share your Let's Play and video channel in this post.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    If you've missed Let's Play Friday you can still share your videos in this thread.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Hope u guys like It ^^... My favorite warrior lady ever...

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Was rewatching the Warly video and noticed baby Warly

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    Woby?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Waxwell

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    How does drowning works in DST?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    Do I die instantly?

    I wake up on the nearest land with reduced health?

    Do I lose anything?

    submitted by /u/LemmiwinksHUN
    [link] [comments]

    Brainy matter OP in shipwreck! (With hamlet)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    So with the brain of thought you can build any 4 things even from other dlc's.

    So im going to try a woodlegs playthrough where I rush it and make a Hamlet Bank. Kill the banker, steal 110 oincs and use 50 oincs to build a slanty shanty to live in. Use a charge to build a hat dealer from hamlet and buy a tam o shanter for 50 oincs and be able to survive inside the shanty as the tamo shanter plus the house gives move sanity than land woodlegs at night. Finaly use the last charge to make the arcane shop for stonks.

    TL DR: Abuse brain of thought to make hamlet house and shops to avoid sanity and shipwreck weather.

    submitted by /u/4FourM
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best biome to make a base?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    meme i made a while ago

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    To those who wish to have mobs work for them I give you the Moleworkforce

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Well... Time to try again... :(

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Question about don't starve together

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    So I bought this game recently and I'm really enjoying it. I wanted to ask a few things:

    1. Does Don't Starve Together have the 3 singleplayer dlcs automatically?
    2. If it does, if I wanted to play a singleplayer game, I could just play it in Don't Starve Together and play with all the dlc content right?
    submitted by /u/Magical_Griffin
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people prefer DST for playing alone?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    From my experience, most players don't even care about the "together" aspect of DST. I don't want to invalidate anyone's opinions, but it's undeniable that DSA + all DLC has much more content than DST.

    submitted by /u/goosequeenofhotness
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod to remove the summer desert vision?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    I wanted to remove the sandy visuals while wearing desert goggles, because it bothers me. Hope there's a mod out there.

    submitted by /u/mr_redsuit
    [link] [comments]

    The massacre

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Switch updates

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Hey fellas.

    Does someone know if the switch edition is up to date (return of them) and if console will ever get Hamlet?

    submitted by /u/Niercreed
    [link] [comments]

    Is 18 bunny houses enough for Bee Queen in DST?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Im going to attempt killing the Bee Queen with the bunny method. I watched a video on youtube by a guy who demonstrated this method effectively, but he said to use 30 bunny houses. I have 19.

    Im sick of going in the caves on the search for more and I think its pretty dry of bunnys now. Ive killed a few of my own on the surface and managed to build probably 2 extra over time.

    If I give them all beekeeper hats, will this be enough?

    edit: I'm Wigfrid

    submitted by /u/purplepikachu890
    [link] [comments]

    Hamlet and/or DST on Switch?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Got into Don't Starve on my switch since my gaming PC is packed away in storage while I move, and while SW and ROG are fun, Hamlet and DST look even more fun. Have there been any updates for DS on the switch? Is Klei still working on anything for that console?

    I doubt it, but just in case someone knows something I don't I figured I'd ask. I've encountered bugs/cheats for the switch edition that are years old, so I'd be surprised if they were still working on it.

    submitted by /u/trroyyc
    [link] [comments]

    How do i find my world files?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    I saw a reddit post feom a few years ago saying that I could copy my world folders from Documents/Klei/DoNotStarve/save but the folder is empty. what should i do?

    submitted by /u/Tin_Of_Butter
    [link] [comments]

    Found one of these islands in Hamlet.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    How is the Don’t Starve Together community on the PS4? Is it easy to find lobbies?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Pretty much the title. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Futuremlb
    [link] [comments]

    I used all my ice during winter (I had 20 berry bushes ready but for some reason used the ice for the crockpot) and now I don't have enough ice to build ice flingomatics

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Any other thing I can do? (Also note that I think I lowered the wild fire in the world options when I started)

    Winter is over, but I used all ice. I mined all the remaining ice on the world and got ~20 ice, enough to build one flingomatic. But my base is pretty big, it only covers a bit. But, since I started building my base, I always put fire roads between everything.

    I have like 24 berry bushes if I am correct, and they are all spaced apart, 4 per burnable position. Same thing with my twigs and grass. 4 per position, so if one catches fire only 3 others burn.

    I still put the flingomatic close to the berries, because food is the most important, and have now spaced my trees (previously 4 per position) to 1 per position. Randomly placed trees basically. The chests are outside the range of the flingomatic so I am moving them in, I don't think the fridge has to be in the range, does it?

    So basically like 65% of berries are covered by the flingomatic, and its range ends right before my firepit. It is currently day 48 and I am preparing for summer.

    Also just in case I backup my save very often, although you could say this is cheating and removes the feeling of losing something if you aren't careful, I am still trying to not to go back to backups, UNLESS something horrible happens

    submitted by /u/Panical382
    [link] [comments]

    DS Pocket Edition

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how can i and even if its possible to play pocket edition with Virtual xbox controller from other Android Phone AKA BT controller

    submitted by /u/Dinakovski
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment