• Breaking News

    Monday, June 1, 2020

    Don't Starve Twinss

    Don't Starve Twinss


    Twinss

    Posted: 31 May 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    lol

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    I don't have a title for this thing I spent too long making

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    What are the chances?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    I just wanted some silk

    Posted: 31 May 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Oh. Thats cool.. I didn't want to go over there anyways.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    What. Is. This?!

    Posted: 31 May 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Are the servers down or should I try to get a refund?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    My friend and I just bought DST to play together online and every time we try to connect we get a "Server Not Responding" message. When I searched online I found several old message board posts with the same issues and the answers were too complicated for me to understand. Normally, I just buy an online game and expect my friends to be able to buy it and play together right away. Surely, I'm not encountering a 4 year old issue they haven't fixed with a patch, right?

    I dunno. I feel like I'm going crazy. I just wanted to have some quarantine fun with my friends.

    submitted by /u/robotbeard
    [link] [comments]

    Poorly made paper mario styled wes i guess

    Posted: 31 May 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Simple question for a gamer who's horrible at choices.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Wormwood or Wurt?

    submitted by /u/ADogOnReddit
    [link] [comments]

    found this screenshot, perfectly resembles the insanity of the forge.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    How do you play the game? Complete beginner here

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    I just got the game from having played a few hundred hours in Oxygen Not Included, another Klei game. I went in, and straight away have no idea how to play. There doesn't seem to be any tutorial of sorts.

    I understand that the game doesn't hold your hand, and its meant to be a survival game but at least it could show basic mechanics. All I've managed to do so far is survive 2 days by chopping down lots of trees and picking berries.

    How do you do anything?

    submitted by /u/1ZacNolan1
    [link] [comments]

    It’s the other way round for me

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    How to ruins rush with WX-78? Is it worth it over the normal playstyle?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    I was thinking of doing a ruins rush with WX, seeing people do it on youtube. Is there anything I should look out for or prepare for? And is it better over just exploring the map and setting up camp normally?

    submitted by /u/NarwhalCat99
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question, what does this mean? It appears every time i boot up the game

    Posted: 31 May 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    I’m gonna try to do my first ever rush to the ruins got any tips?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Is combat lag still a thing?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    I and my friends played this 2 years ago and had a big issue with it even though we all had stable internet. I then moved house and had terrible internet for the last 2 years so we never bothered playing until now. I'll be getting useable internet again in the next couple weeks and was wondering whether the issue had been sorted or not as it is the make or break on if we play it again.

    submitted by /u/HelmKiller
    [link] [comments]

    My fanfiction! Only chapter one so far but I’ll update if people like it. (Also I know the website it’s on is notorious for having bad writing but jusy trust me on this one.)

    Posted: 31 May 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    Caveman challenge

    Posted: 31 May 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    Me and my group tried caveman challenge(9 of us) we killed BQ, DC, Klause, and Goose but we lost the world and the reason why?

    Frog rains 4-5 frog rains happened in our world in a row and even tho Wendy is a good frog killer, Abigail can't hand 4-5 rounds of killing frogs its just too much

    And thus we died and now we try again soon xD

    PS it was very fun xD

    submitted by /u/TheAnimeLovers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment