• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Don't Starve Webber through the seasons! 🕷 🕸

    Don't Starve Webber through the seasons! �� ��


    Webber through the seasons! �� ��

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    AAAAAAAAA

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    rate (definetly didn't steal this idea)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    me me

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Who can give me tips on locating this guy

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    The best renewable Thulecite method

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    I never knew why DS bees would seem to nap here and there until today

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    Can't find any info about this... If I start in Autumn but use Long or Very Long Autumn settings what day does the Deerclops spawn?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    I know he spawns on day 30 with default settings but with Long settings that would be the first day of winter. Does he still spawn on day 30 no matter what?

    submitted by /u/DontTouchMyDungarees
    [link] [comments]

    A drawing about my mod idea (Who knows maybe I will make it real)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    I present to all of you the best resource gathering characters tier list

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    Guess who got jackpot first try!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    DST on Nintendo Switch?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    I was wondering why DST is on PS4 and Xbox One but not on the Switch. The Switch has more sales than the Xbox One so Klei would profit from it. Are there any plans from Klei to put it on the Switch and why isn't it already there?

    submitted by /u/Prolivion
    [link] [comments]

    The Game deleted my save data

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    So I spent all morning playing a game of DST and I got right before winter before it happened. I had to get up and do something for 15 minutes. When I got back, I was on the character select screen.

    I figured, maybe I forgot to pause it (I play with the Global Pause mod on while playing alone) and died from starvation or some other means, however I checked the Obituary (which lists all of your deaths) and saw none to be found that was recent, the most recent being when I burnt to death on day 100.

    I have no clue what happened or if there is any way to fix this

    submitted by /u/BlasePan
    [link] [comments]

    I saw some guy build like 20 pig houses. Feed one pig and then attack one and they all started killing each other. Does this still work?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Where are Walrus camps most likely to spawn?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    I heard somebody say they always spawn in a grassland surrounded by a forest. Is that true?

    submitted by /u/DontTouchMyDungarees
    [link] [comments]

    How does combat work mechanically in DST?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    I have a problem kiting and I have hard time discerning whether or nor combat is hit-scan based, am I rubberbanding too much to kite or just straight up suck at this game.

    Hit scan means that once a certain thresh-hold is reached, the hit will connect with you from the monster even if you suddenly appear at the other end of the world.

    Namely I've been hit by monsters and more specifically by frogs while being behind them about a distance of their tongue reach. For the life of me I can't figure out if I just suck fighting say hounds or am I rubberbanding hard enough to be unable to do so efficiently.

    submitted by /u/osva_
    [link] [comments]

    Does Misery Toadstool spawn the toadstool sketch?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment