• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Don't Starve It's past 12 for me already, so here ya go. Happy birthday buddy!

    Don't Starve It's past 12 for me already, so here ya go. Happy birthday buddy!


    It's past 12 for me already, so here ya go. Happy birthday buddy!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    I drew all of the characters.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Happy bday!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    what is this statue? (yes, i play on cell phone)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Base to 100 days (wolfgang) yes on mobile

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    When you get hit by lighting as wormwood on low health

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    What happened to my Bamboo? I was collecting them but suddenly this one became omnipotent. Glitch?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    Killed by an Eye Plant on day 134 ��

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    ... after smoothly surviving being stalked by a spider queen

    submitted by /u/lespliid
    [link] [comments]

    Health tips

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    if I want to rase Maxwells hp from 75 to 100 is that possible with the booster shot or any way at all

    submitted by /u/dapperman63
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the best?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Why is the best item (or food)for regeneration of healt on DS RoG. My favorite is blue mushroom and dragonpie

    submitted by /u/wolfgangexe
    [link] [comments]

    Bramble Husk and Trap damages other players who wears Bramble Husk too?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    I read around that Bramble Husk and Trap damages other players, I wonder if they will receive damage or not, if everyone, all players are wearing the Bramble Husk. I'm guessing that if everyone wears Bramble Husk, they won't get damaged by the thorns. But, I couldn't find anyone talking about these on online.

    submitted by /u/kidzroxx
    [link] [comments]

    Thought I'd post these whiteboard drawings I drew of two of our friends!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Welp, time to run

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    DS single player all DLCs, what challenge runs/settings do you use?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Started my very first Wes world a week or so ago and it's going well. Almost fucking died to Deerclops as my first boss fight with Wes but managed to pull through. Beyond that it's not been too much more difficult, past his lower health. I'm used to WX-78 and just no-fear attacking shit with just a football helmet on or no armour with his 400hp, but Wes dies fast even with a helmet on lol. But that's on me for learning bad habits with WX-78.

    I went to shipwrecked to loot the volcano for coffee and cactus, and was planning to reset the world at some point to get a fresh volcano. After that, at some point I'd drop into Hamlet and semi-speedrun getting a skyworthy. I'm not that far into the playthrough yet but it seems not the most challenging, though I'm not gonna pretend I'm amazing and that this is no challenge at all, it is, but I'm looking for if you guys use any custom world gen settings or personal rules you enforce against yourself to give a challenge while playing?

    E.g. longer (bad) seasons, more hound waves, higher/lower ambient world temperature, longer dusk/night etc?

    I had a look at some threads on the wiki/klei forums that showed up on google, and there were some interesting settings, but a lot were tuned to vanilla. Just curious if anyone here has a go to set of settings in their mind when the thought of a challenge world comes up.

    submitted by /u/liam12345677
    [link] [comments]

    Klei didn't create a trailer for this balding man, so I went ahead and created MINE

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    WX-78 viability when not rushing ruins in DST

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    Currently experimenting with WX-78 here, I'm relatively new and I was wondering if he's still a good pick even if you DON'T rush ruins.

    I tried rushing ruins for the first time but it seems like I need to be more familiar with the strategies involving it.

    I usually play Wendy but I wanna branch out. That being said, is WX-78 still good if I spend my first year above (in the forest)? Or am I putting myself really behind by not doing ruins early on?

    submitted by /u/bertebrate
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment