• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Don't Starve This island looks like a giant 8th note

    Don't Starve This island looks like a giant 8th note


    This island looks like a giant 8th note

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Maxwell doesn't like monster meat

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    adding a little extra burton: by me

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Oasis statue fortress

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    "Blood Colored Roses" (Roseate Wigfrid)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT OUR PERFORMANCE? KILLING TOADSTOOL [PS4]

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    My don't starve searches has gotten me some interesting advertisements.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    What would you say is the hardest difficulty spike in the game?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    It feels like it's deerclops because I don't know if anyone kills that shitter on their first try but I know the summer hump gets people a lot too

    submitted by /u/Joyous_Parade
    [link] [comments]

    For new players not yet in on the secret to the best food ever

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    This isn't for absolute beginners, but is for when you get to be a tiny bit comfortable with base building and have had some time learning how not to die. But if nobody has told you yet...

    Dragonfruits.

    In my opinion, the most important food in all of DS(T); just get your advanced farms set up (alchemy engine 6 poop 10 grass and 4 rocks) and start planting seeds for that sweet 5-10% dragon fruit (speed up process by using poop on the seeds rinse and repeat you'll get a lot of nice veggies in the meantime).

    Feed the fruit to a caged bird (bird trap, birdcage with gold silk papyrus, twigs) and start making profits on dragonfruit seeds, as the birds will likely give you 2 seeds for 1 fruit. Once you get the dfruit farm going a little bit make your first dragonpie.

    Dragonpies are a legendary and unlimited food source with crazy health and hunger boosts (and little bit of sanity I think). Make them in a crockpot with 3 twigs and just 1 dragonfruit. So yummy. So farmable. Try to get going with them by day 12-16ish.

    I know it sounds like a lot but that those going with an icebox and winter will be a breeze. Keep your grown dragonfruits on your farms don't pick them if they aren't gonna grow back due to weather. If you want stockpile farms full of pre grown fruits for winter for no spoilage. This is an optional nuance though, and don't do it unless it's about to be winter.

    So yeah guys, if you've never tried them you're missing out. And if you couldn't tell I am a dragonfruit/pie super fan haha.

    submitted by /u/garchompa63
    [link] [comments]

    I was freezing she said

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    Wormwood vs. Dragonfly help

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    So, as title says, i'm thinking about killing the Dragonfly as Wormwood, and i wanted some tips on what strategy should i use, i'm thinking about tanking her, but since Wormwood's healing can be a bit troublesome i'm a bit unsure, any good tips? I know about the walls already.

    submitted by /u/WheatleyBr
    [link] [comments]

    How to lose 22 days of progress

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    I was freezing she said

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    I made a bunch of characters out of carton

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    is the only craftable thing with mandrakes the pan flute?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    I'm new to the game, I need tips to start playing

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I recently bought Don't Starve Together for Xbox One but I don't know what to do in the first days. Can you give me some tips to make my base and which tools to create first. And what is the best biome to make the base?

    submitted by /u/AlexEp11
    [link] [comments]

    Friends Don't Let Friends Die Alone

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Will Wendy get her rework in solo Don't Starve?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    I expected her rework to have hit solo too, already, if ever, but I couldn't immediately summon Abigail like new Wendy can, I wonder is this gonna stay that way? If no, how come? I guess solo needs to be more of a challenge or something?

    submitted by /u/maeborowski
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment