• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Don't Starve "Flowerful Wishes" (Nostalgic Wendy) - drawn by me

    Don't Starve "Flowerful Wishes" (Nostalgic Wendy) - drawn by me


    "Flowerful Wishes" (Nostalgic Wendy) - drawn by me

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    My entry to the Don't Starve Discord cereal box contest a few weeks back. Thought you guys would like to see

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    I drew the Bee Queen! hope you all like it!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    A streamer usually runs a public server when she streams, last time we defeated the bee queen, but this drawing I did says all the story

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    digitalized that wendy drawing!!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    FINALLY i made it!!! after 200+ hours i made it! i survived the dry season, for many it's not a huge accomplishment, but im very proud about it! i cant wait to get to the vulcano and build a lot of more other thigs!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Just had this commissioned, so dope!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Learning the hard way

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    So, we're quite new to the game. We were pretty hyped about being fairly well prepared to survive our first winter when dogs arrived. Little did we know the red doggies explode in fire. We've been trying not to look too much stuff up online, but rather learn things as we go. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way.

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/585957007

    submitted by /u/viridinis
    [link] [comments]

    Can't walk on destroyed walls after server restart

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    Hello, I want to fight the bee queen with the tentacles method as wicker. I'm placing my hay walls, destroying them (with a weapon, not a hammer), then placing my tentacles while standing in the middle of the walls. Now if I log out and restart the server, I can't walk on these hay walls anymore... I tried it with wood and stone walls as well, but still the same issue. Does anyone know if this is expected, or if there a way to fix this ?

    submitted by /u/darzang
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod to keep beefalos from getting aggressive?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    I would like to bring the beefalos into my camp, though I'm concerned about mating season. I can wear a beefalo hat, but chester or my pigs can't, so I was hoping there'd be a mod to make this possible.

    submitted by /u/2p_blog_thing
    [link] [comments]

    Moose Goose glitch: I was able to dodge most of her attacks by unequipping my walking cane.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Wurt players after they make a new Merm King (warning loud):

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    First of all, I deeply apologize for my actions as I didn’t realize that the posts did in fact post and it wasn’t shown to me, as of now I deleted the posts but I am still curious as to what the majority of people play here is a straw poll in one post. Thank you

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    I know that there are tons of eraser marks, but I dont have much more paper so here is Maxwell like most of you asked for. Who should be drawn next? I'll draw the next one tomorrow.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Any tips for beginners?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    I just started playing. I just want some general tips in case I might be thrown for a loop

    submitted by /u/blaghah
    [link] [comments]

    I need help finding a mod

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    So i like base building, in fact it's my favorite part about the entire game (besides Webber) and i really want to make a huge city in Hamlet but...i don't really want to waste 5 years of my life just digging up all the turf and replacing it, and i can't find any mods that make digging turf an instant action (similar to creative commands for DST)

    TL;DR me want mod that make pitchfork go zoom zoom in hamlet

    submitted by /u/Tacomonster83
    [link] [comments]

    sooo lucky !

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Recreation of Sips' Willow Don't Starve Base for my Mega Base!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Whats wrong with your arm Wolfgang? Where are muscles?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    sick wormhole adventure mode

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    So after playing dst and getting better at the game I decided to go back and do adventure mode. I'm currently in the "two worlds" chapter of it, and there's a sick wormhole I have the option of going into. however, all the "thing" pieces were right next to the thing you build it on, so I'm wondering why the wormhole is there? is it worth going through or should I just go to the next chapter?

    submitted by /u/piekiller456
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment