• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    Don't Starve Dude that’s dark

    Don't Starve Dude that’s dark


    Dude that’s dark

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    I knew i had to draw her as soon as i watched the short

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    So I tried to draw Wilson.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Don´t Starve : COVID-19 edition

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Creating a world

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Does someone can explain me what's going on if I create a new world ? I know that RoG is a add on of the ds vanilla. But what's about SW and Hamlet? Do i can just create a world with one dlc ? Or can I change the dlc setting later in the settings ?

    submitted by /u/kaokaaai
    [link] [comments]

    How did this happen

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    First battle agains the Bee queen (meme in link)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Day 13: found the 2nd Doy Doy and just after that i was looking for a good spot to make the base and i noticed this, i just need a vulcano nearby and i can say its the best map i ever got. (+ also got 5 gears and the island is full of pigs) [Wormwood player]

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Anyone have item duplication glitches?I can’t be bothered waiting for spring again.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Come back to base and all chests are empty, items outside of them on the ground

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    I'm new to DST. I've owned it for 2 years but barley played it since I thought it was hard (kinda is). I've set up a base with walls but didn't have a gate on it since I didn't even know they existed until I watched a video.

    It's around day 14-18, I leave my base to go do something (I think I went to hunt beefalo or something) and I come back, all my chests are empty and almost everything inside them is on the ground (a few items are missing). What the hell was that?

    I should mention that not long before that, I chopped too many birch trees (at once or in total idk how it works) and 2 trees came to life and started spewing birchlings or something (50 health mobs that are balls and walk around make noises that drop bitchnuts). They disappeared after I left and came back.

    Also any tips for surviving winter? I've made a thermal stone and plan to go harvest pig heads to make a football helmet (for deerclops) but I'm low on food. I was planning on farming lizards (since there is a crap ton near me).

    submitted by /u/skycreeper0
    [link] [comments]

    Wx-78 rework idea

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    We all know that wx is one of the strongest characters in the game. He really isn't as uniqe as he seems. Ya just max with gears and go to town. SO HOW ABOUT WE PLAY AROUND WITH HIM SHALL WE?

    First max stats go down . I think 275 all

    Second new toys

    Mechanical tab

    In this tab you can upgrade different parts of wx's body (each has 2 levels and you need to have level one to make level 2) First one Rocket boots (3 gears 1 Orange gem lvl1 5 gears 2 Orange gems lvl 2) You can now fly (not really) After making this upgrade you will gain ability to do a small Rocket jump that will send you flying forward. Before jumping there will be 2 sec animation of him charging his jump. Being hit will reset animation. Cooldown will be 5 sec. On lvl2 you are going to jump further animation will take 1sec and cooldown will be now 3 sec long.

    Second ability will be flying fists (3 gears and 1 Red gem lvl1 and 5 gears and 2 red gems lvl2) Now after making this upgrade and pressing ctrl you will be unable to use aby tools and insted u will fire both of your fists (0.5sec apart) wich deals 25 damage and has 2 sec cooldown. On lvl 2 fists will fly a little bit faster and deal 40 damage

    Third ability is going to be auto patching (3 gears and 1 purple gem lvl1 and 5 gears and 2 purple gems lvl2) You will regenerate 1 hp/s passively. On lvl 2 it'll be 3hp/s

    And that's it. I think there could be more upgrades i just don't have many more ideas. I would love to hear your feedback. Maybe you have better ideas?

    submitted by /u/kifur1
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t starve together isn’t launching?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Hey y'all, recently when I go to launch DST, it opens up for a few seconds, then closes. I've literally tried EVERYTHING. Uninstalling it, doing the integrity thing on the files, redownloading it, and even restarting my computer as a whole. But each time I try to launch it, it appears as a black screen, then closes. It's so frustrating! Has this happened to anyone else? What can I do to fix it? Please help!

    submitted by /u/CHARREDCHARLIE44
    [link] [comments]

    More HUD options for console?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Hello, i play DST on PS4 and absolutely enjoy it. However, ive noticed mods that PC players use to enhance their HUD. An example would be the number representing hunger/sanity/health underneath the actual picture.

    Could consoles receive an option to enable this as an option please? Console players essentially have to stop what they are doing in order to toggle the numbers to appear. This is just one option, i know PC players more HUD mods, but a better more informative HUD or at least options on console would be nice.

    Am i alone?

    submitted by /u/Guardiansfolly
    [link] [comments]

    I need someone to play with

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    I am a child and i would like to play the video game don't starve with someone. i just lost a run to shadow pieces and am very sad.

    submitted by /u/Snello123
    [link] [comments]

    Should I enter? What happens if i enter btw

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    What is the best carater for caves?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment