• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    Don't Starve The downfall of midnight gaming

    Don't Starve The downfall of midnight gaming


    The downfall of midnight gaming

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Wormwood drawing

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Every time I find beefalo in the early game

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    Wigfrids at home

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    First time killing bearger without using tentacle trap

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    I came across 2 grass tufts right on top of each other

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Walani

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    My friend knows I have a twin sister IRL and I was playing as Wendy. I saw the perfect opportunity to freak my friend out.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Randomized seasons for SW. Will it stay this way forever, or is it re randomized each year?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    HIGGSBURY HONEY HAM

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    DST is rife with cannibalism, but bet you didn't know it also breeds necrophilia.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    How do i get a lot of wardrobe items?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    trouble with certain farms

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    So I play dst with a remote on both pc and Xbox. when I build a farm (any farm that uses "bait" to force a mob to go for it, locking them into pursuing the bait to give easy kills), my character occasionally targets the structure that has the bait in it instead of the enemy that is right in front of my face. how can I make sure my character specifically targets enemies instead of things like wood fences/stone walls/etc?

    submitted by /u/piekiller456
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Hey i have a question when i killed a spider and it drop a webber skull what do i do with it? Does the skull do anything?

    submitted by /u/UwU_Life_sucks
    [link] [comments]

    Moleworm farm question

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Items that can be found in an unexplored area on the map

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    What are the items/structure you can see on the map without you exploring that area like the gem socket or the celestial orb

    submitted by /u/TheAnimeLovers
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think? Feel free to try to change my opinion

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    Monke from spawn island?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Two questions:Do SW mosquitoes aggro on doydoys? Is it possible to build hamlet player house in RoG(I don't play much hamlet)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Items before caving

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Hello! I am on day 137, in my second summer. I am planning on exploring the caves and attempting to find the ruins in the upcoming Autumn. What items should I bring to prepare myself? I already have: Miners Helmet, Dark Sword/Night Armor, I am currently stacking Jerky, and I will bring multiple sets of Log Armor, and Tentacle Spikes to save my magic stuff. A bit of backstory, I've only died once in this world, but have about 4 lives remaining. I died in the caves against those worms that attack like hounds. I started a new world to immediately rush the caves with to get a feel for it, and didn't find how to get into the ruins. I am playing as Wilson.

    submitted by /u/austinsell
    [link] [comments]

    Can I change world settings after I made the server?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    I just wanna change things like tree guard setting from default to often, not gonna touch anything related to terrain or its amount of resources.

    Can I do that or do I risk screwing my server?

    submitted by /u/gigicon
    [link] [comments]

    reworked characters from DST in DS

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    I was just wondering if there was a a mod so I could play as the reworked wendy/woodie in Shipwrecked or Hamlet? I've looked in the steam workshop to no avail.

    submitted by /u/CamoLife98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment