• Breaking News

    Friday, May 29, 2020

    Don't Starve I drew another Willow and I kinda like it

    Don't Starve I drew another Willow and I kinda like it


    I drew another Willow and I kinda like it

    Posted: 28 May 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Perfectly balanced

    Posted: 28 May 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Little fan art that I did!

    Posted: 28 May 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    So I was playing online and my team left me alone to fight deerclops. So I did this with the eye.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Don't Starve Together - May QOL Update

    Posted: 28 May 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Friend made this with pearler beads, Wendy

    Posted: 28 May 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    What's up with these beards?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    Anyone knows if there is a way to use the clean sweeper on yourself on the Console version of the game?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    new bug who dis

    Posted: 28 May 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    I just found my first doydoy.i hope the other didn’t die

    Posted: 28 May 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Pig guard missing?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Ive created a huge size world in my game I really want the pig guard to be in my world because i wanna try to have an infinite light source. The question is, is there a setting while creating the world to ensure the existence of the pig guards? Or are they just random creatures in the world that we as a player have no control over it(even in the settings).

    Sorry if theres any grammar issues. English is my 3rd language

    submitted by /u/Ragunan
    [link] [comments]

    How can I change my beard skin in an already started match? because the closet doesn’t seem to work that way

    Posted: 28 May 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    How often does the game go on sale on Xbox?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I have the game on my phone but I'm waiting for a good deal to buy it on my Xbox. There was a spring sale when it was only 5$ and I regret not buying it then, how often do sales like that come about?

    submitted by /u/Balawesome
    [link] [comments]

    Limited space walani pixel art

    Posted: 28 May 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Is it worth playing again?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Hello guys, i have stopped playing DST few years ago and started playing other things.

    I'm wondering now if the state of the game is still fun and if there is any new major updates to the game?

    submitted by /u/TheRealSamer
    [link] [comments]

    work in progress 4th island city

    Posted: 27 May 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Gift on Steam

    Posted: 27 May 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    If I purchase a gift copy of don't starve together for a friend, will I get two gift copies for my single purchase or is that option only available if I purchase the game for myself?

    submitted by /u/u293jsjqo
    [link] [comments]

    How to I not die of hunger by day 8 or 9

    Posted: 27 May 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    I just got the game. I know the basic starting strategy. I set up base around beefalos, build 2 small farms, and spend all day collecting food just enough for the night and spend the whole next day collecting food and so on. How do I make a sustainable food source without having to spend all of my time on it? It seems like this happens every time.

    submitted by /u/Pankake99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment