• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    Don't Starve WILSON

    Don't Starve WILSON


    WILSON

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:12 PM PST

    This digital realm cannot contain me, florp...

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:04 AM PST

    not sure if this is a good idea...

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:14 PM PST

    Shipwrecked is great.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:17 PM PST

    First try at Wendy how did I do?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:03 AM PST

    Willow because it was recommended.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:38 PM PST

    Webber being chased by a pig!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:23 AM PST

    Bf has a knack of spawning treeguards, which is good for our dark sword inventory but not his own health

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:50 PM PST

    FANART

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:36 PM PST

    Who has any tips for Willow? (I'm in DST)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:13 PM PST

    How to enter the telepotato in adventure mode

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:37 PM PST

    There wasn't a option to do so and it just turned to Winter

    submitted by /u/PO-Extendus
    [link] [comments]

    Second try with your advice! Any better?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:42 AM PST

    Streaming Don’t Starve Together Tonight!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:07 PM PST

    Hi everyone! So my boyfriend and I are going to be playing Don't Starve Together Tonight if anyone is interested in watching! The game is pretty new to me, but he played Don't Starve when that was first out. We have a lot of fun streaming together and would love the support and maybe some commentary from you guys! Tips and tricks while we play would be awesome! We'll be starting at 9 pm EST! Find us on Twitch at twitch.tv/reallythough! And feel free to check out some of our other videos there as well ☺️

    submitted by /u/pacienciayfe
    [link] [comments]

    Welcome to my first attempt at Don’t Starve Shipwrecked. Enjoy!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:34 PM PST

    This might be a dumb question, but if you complete adventure mode does your character permanently replace Maxwell?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:57 PM PST

    I really hope not. I love my robo main!

    submitted by /u/lustylovebird
    [link] [comments]

    How to unlink a world or regenerate with custom settings?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Hi, I have a Hamlet world and started messing around with linking worlds. Unfortunately, I was careless and I generated both SW and RoG worlds with just the default settings instead of custom ones I would have liked to use. So:

    1. Is there a way to regenerate a world with different settings? Using the Things regenerates the world but doesn't let me customize world settings anymore.
    2. Can I just unlink or delete (maybe in the save files?) the SW/RoG worlds so I can use the skyworthy/seaworthy as if I never generated any other worlds yet?

    Found this comment by u/whatoncewas but it was only for unlinking the RoG world and it didn't work for me. Also couldn't find any mods that did this.

    submitted by /u/kentz012
    [link] [comments]

    How do I communicate with other players on PS4?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:17 AM PST

    Title pretty much asks it all, also what is pre-crafting and can I do it on PS4?

    submitted by /u/RandomLey
    [link] [comments]

    ahh shit here we go again

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:56 AM PST

    Goddammn it !! I survived for 17 days without tweak the world settings and has a good functional base but I died because I put all my grass in a chest by accident, and died to darkness because of I can't craft a goddammn torch. Is there any ways to recover the save files before I died ?? if not I have to fresh start again. "Unacceptable"

    submitted by /u/T2Malone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment