• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    Don't Starve so i made this

    Don't Starve so i made this


    so i made this

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:44 PM PST

    Those were the days

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:13 PM PST

    After Goose/Moose I decided to draw Dragonfly, hope you like it :D

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PST

    Recently changed my name to Wesley! Not after the character from Don’t Starve, but my friend did mention we now share a name :)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:25 PM PST

    When you dont find flint in Together

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:32 AM PST

    Y'all seemed to like my practice Wurt sketches, so here's another sneak peek at the thing I'm making

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:30 PM PST

    Do not ever starve!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:56 AM PST

    very happy with world gen lol

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:37 PM PST

    Wortox the soul hungered

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:54 PM PST

    New Don't Starve player

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:41 PM PST

    So I've played alot of Dst but close to no regular dont starve. Any tips I could use for both RoG and Shipwrecked? Would really appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/WillowingWilloe
    [link] [comments]

    weird whooshing sound?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:04 PM PST

    Hello! i was playing don't starve together on my server when all of a sudden i heard a weird whooshing sound. it did not sound anything like Krampus or anything like that. it sounded kind of distant, but was scary for me since i had headphones on. Was is Bearger or something? it was day 35 for me in autumn. (autumn set to very long.)

    submitted by /u/_Halls__
    [link] [comments]

    I beat bee queen without cheese, No weather pain, no walls, no minions, using overtimes strategy (link to his strat in my comment)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:54 PM PST

    Photoshop

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:15 AM PST

    wtf am i supposed to do in sw

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:19 PM PST

    like what should i build? how do i prepare myself for the net season?

    submitted by /u/MrMegaThicc
    [link] [comments]

    Due to somewhat popular request, the updated Don't Starve (Solo) Character's Tier List!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:20 PM PST

    I can’t enable controller support

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:13 PM PST

    I selected "don't enable controller support" when I booted up the game initially the game give the "you can reenable later" message and whenever I try to reenable it the game won't let me, if I click the arrow it switches to something for around 0.1 of a second and the switches back to keyboard and mouse, how can I fix this (the controller works with other games)

    submitted by /u/octopusman394
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for Warly?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:55 AM PST

    I know his pros I know his cons I just want to know what your strategy early/mid game, you guys rush for a bee farm or not? What you guys usually do.

    submitted by /u/tokiamon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment