• Breaking News

    Monday, March 16, 2020

    Don't Starve Another drawing of Wilson!

    Don't Starve Another drawing of Wilson!


    Another drawing of Wilson!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Gosh, look at this amazing world gen! Not only is the dang lunar island in the middle of the mainland, but the oasis is in the perfect spot for a base so no need for ice flingos! :D

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    Speed quickly became my favourite thing about Shipwrecked

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Local walrus teasing atheists

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    A quick doodle i made Wendy and Abigail

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Fuelweaver's loot is amazing, sure it isn't the most efficient, but it's definitely the most fun

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    a wx-78 birthday card for one of my don’t starve pals... happy birthday, lexi!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    When your hobby drives you insane

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    First time i made it over 100 days, unlocked every single character from wilson to woodie in one game

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Found the worst city map gen of all time.. there's one house and too many guard towers..

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Any suggestions what to do after killing bearger in the first year?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Sure tentacles can help but be careful of who you bring to the best set piece ...

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Cute lil Wurt I finished after my Beefalo yesterday!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    What is the best way to figure out what season is second, Winter or Summer? (ROG)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    I was playing DS, ROG, and at day 22 (Yes I am that bad) I died of overheating because I didn't know what season was coming up, so I couldn't prepare, what is the best way to figure it out?

    submitted by /u/BasherBomber
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to play shipwrecked or hamlet multiplayer? With or without mods?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Hamlet is kicking my ass

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Especially the rain season has killed me many times already. I just died again because I couldn't run from a mob of rabid beetles - other than that there is always a compound of problems that gets me killed. Compared to RoG, this level is brutal.

    submitted by /u/WinExploder
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find that glommer comic, help?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    I THOUGHT it was posted on this sub but i cant for the life of me find it. Wilson looks perturbed w a violently slammy Glommer

    submitted by /u/youabigboinow
    [link] [comments]

    All hail frog jesus....

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Got to Two Worlds in adventure mode, but it’s summer. What to do?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    I managed to get to chapter four (Two Worlds) with WX, but I didn't realize that it would be summer. I was totally unprepared for this. I have learned endothermic fire already and have one prepped but I don't have any minerals on me. All I have is grass, twigs, Tam O'Shanter, and walking cane. I do have an alchemy machine prepped. How should I approach this level and prepare for Darkness?

    submitted by /u/Mitsusecrets
    [link] [comments]

    Question: how to survive a long peridot

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Can you give me tips on how to survive and last a while for: Dont starve: reign of giants(PC and Mobile) don't starve: Shipwrecked (PC and mobile) and finally don't starve together as I keep dying on these games especially mobile lol

    submitted by /u/popmanbrad
    [link] [comments]

    i made a horrible mistake

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    me and my friend were playing dont starve together, i wanted to scare her and do a console command. i thought spawning a character would be fun, i did c_spawn('wolfgang') and. now. he. keeps. dying........ and we suffer from insanity. i have to feed him meatballs and green caps casually so he doesnt die. please help me and tell the command to remove him, we are on 42+ days and we cant do it anymore she thinks its a hacker

    submitted by /u/ppitches69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment