• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    Don't Starve Cute baby beefalo I finished last night!!

    Don't Starve Cute baby beefalo I finished last night!!


    Cute baby beefalo I finished last night!!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    It's never the big bads that get me...

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    "Thunder before Lightning" - Wanted to draw Wigfrid's Merrymaker set along with some of the Nordic item skins. Seemed fitting.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    thank to this subreddit tips I finally made it to 100 days !!!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    I finally did it...

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Maxwell and Wilson have an argument

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Blueprint hunting

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Bro Who put palm trees in my adventure mode

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    I'm on DST. Will it be cheating if I set my new world to "endless"? I just died to Bearger on day 78 and hwd a lot of things. I, now am scared to loose everything again. Does it worth it?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Wondering About My Usual Base Place (ROG)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    I usually put my base somewhere near the pig king, a spelunker hole, and the glommer statue, because, free cave when needed, easy krampus farm, and pigs to do my bidding, but I was wondering, are there better spots for me to build my base?

    submitted by /u/BasherBomber
    [link] [comments]

    Is it feasible to play Don't Starve with just minimal getting started guides and not get fudged later on? Excluding the minimal googling on new items of course. Or is it that unforgiving?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    The needing to read a whole lot was the reason I stopped playing Don't Starve (after 50 in-game days), and Oxygen Not Included (which I found needed a whole lot lot more reading compared to Don't Starve at least when I played this in late 2018).

    It just felt like I actually needed to read a whole lot for advanced preparation. Instead of being given the freedom to explore. Or is this exploration thing actually feasible and I'm just thinking too much about it and micromanaging too much?

    I get the need to read on docs every time you come across a new item, but the need to actually prepare in advance for everything ruins the "not knowing what would come" mechanic.

    Coming from a Terraria perspective, it's possible to just explore and google things as new things come along. Is this actually a feasible tactic with Don't Starve and any of its DLCs?

    Thanks for any tips!

    I've just came back to playing Don't Starve yesterday, and have finally tried Reign of Giants on my mobile. Have now shifted to my laptop again since people say the mouse accuracy matters, and also to try out Hamlet again (since I like that there's other "people" there, gives a survival-esque Animal Crossing kind of vibe).

    submitted by /u/valcroft
    [link] [comments]

    Question about loading times

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    ROG and SW enabled

    The game took about 5 minutes to generate a cave and word

    Is the game slow or am I an impatient fool?

    submitted by /u/TheAidan27
    [link] [comments]

    How do I reveal the whole map? I'm having issues

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    Taming Beefalo in Don’t Starve Single Player?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Sorry - this is a real 'just google it' post, but trust me, I have.

    I'm playing the base single player game, with all DLC, on PS4

    I'm struggling to work out how to tame beefalo, my understanding is that I simply feed them grass etc, the same way I would feed pig men.

    I understand Beefalo taming was introduced in DST - but was supposedly patched into the base game too.

    I'm updated to the latest version, and can't understand why I'm not seeing an option to feed them - I reallllly want to be able to ride them, I'm too much of a newb to get the Walking Cane, and the speed boost is much desired.

    submitted by /u/EdwardM1230
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know who to chose

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    I've just died as Webber and feel like playing someone else but don't know who (I'm in RoG and have everyone up to Woodie Plus Webber, though as I said I don't feel like playing as him right now)

    submitted by /u/TYPHO_The_Typhlosion
    [link] [comments]

    best trio??

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    i know a lot about dont starve but me and my friends just started the game and they dont know much. which characters we should pick?

    submitted by /u/ppitches69
    [link] [comments]

    Friends lose interest in large DST game, any ideas to keep them interested?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    I have a medium sized group of friends (around seven) that all have DST, and from time to time we get together and play a world. The problem is many people start to lose interest in playing even before the first winter due to them not knowing what to do or having clear goals. Any ideas to keep everyone interested and having fun?

    submitted by /u/Dorky_McDorkus1
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting things to do in DST?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    I'm on Day 94 on one of my worlds, the farthest I've gone. However. I have no motivation to continue the world. I constantly don't know what I'm doing, and every time I play on the world, I leave after playing 2 days due to boredom. Is there anything fun I can do on this world?

    submitted by /u/Happiest_hamsters
    [link] [comments]

    50 day+ but this world doesn't have a rockyland. Sh*t.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment