• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    Don't Starve Collab piece I did with quackadero on tumblr! Gestalts in moonlight

    Don't Starve Collab piece I did with quackadero on tumblr! Gestalts in moonlight


    Collab piece I did with quackadero on tumblr! Gestalts in moonlight

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:26 PM PST

    Thought I'd been transported to the constant!!!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:58 PM PST

    I present you Willow

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:41 PM PST

    B E E R D

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:54 AM PST

    I play no sweat mode because im a coward and i hate shadow creatures

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:07 PM PST

    I wanted to make a tea farm in my Hamlet world for more speed with coffee and made a tea to try how much speed I can gain with tea and coffee but as it turns out they override each other (and so does Iced tea with both of them and vica versa)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Why is my Glommer not dropping Goop?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:34 PM PST

    I tamed a Glommer on day 9 and I keep it in my base. But now I'm on day 28 and I still don't have it's goop. My base is in Deciduous forest biome. Is this a bug or it's getting eaten by catcoon?

    submitted by /u/Harambememes69
    [link] [comments]

    Everything in front of me (and the broodling behind me kinda) was from only 3 klaus, the first 2 klaus battles dropped 3 krampus sacks, the 2nd klaus battle dropped a lavae egg, all three dropped 1 bee queen crown, and the 3rd one dropped the bundling wrap blueprint

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:19 AM PST

    Willow with humanish proportions

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:12 PM PST

    How to kill the royal guards

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:42 PM PST

    So I'm trying to kill one of the hamlet guards and everytime I try to him them they just run away. Is there a way to get them to stop doing this?

    submitted by /u/whatugonnadowhenthey
    [link] [comments]

    Why are some items untradeable and can’t be sold?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:51 PM PST

    I have a bunch of excess items that I never use and just want to get rid of. But half of them can't be traded or sold on the market. I know that there's the spool system, but I'd rather sell my clothing items so that I can afford another clothing item rather than have to grind out getting spools

    submitted by /u/P-1001
    [link] [comments]

    Two moleworms and a pig constantly spawn at my base (DS RoG)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:34 AM PST

    I don't get it.

    I set up my base ~near the pig village (around 3-5 screens away), the one with a pig king, so there's no way a pig can bug out, not find a home and run to my base every time, sometimes even when I don't use the fire pit.

    Same issue with two homeless moleworms that constantly dig around my base forever, be it day or night.

    Just where do they come from? Where did I go so wrong? Not SW nor Hamlet compatible world.

    I don't even know how to deal with them anymore. I kill them each time, but I'm wondering what's gonna happen if I don't -- will it spawn more or not..?

    Is this a bug or I'm missing something?

    submitted by /u/meldsher
    [link] [comments]

    Ballphins don’t mine coral :( [bug]

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:44 AM PST

    Hi

    Ballphins never help me mine coral! Even though the wiki says they should. I've tried with pelagic Ballphin pods, and Ballphins spawned from palaces I built, I tried using opulent and normal pick axes. I've tried befriending them then re-logging. They attack things and follow me but never help to mine. This bug is particularly annoying as flint and gold are essentially non-renewable in Shipwrecked, and I'd like to build a lot of walls

    Also the bug report service doesn't work, just says error when I try. (How do you report it when the bug report menu doesn't work 🤔)

    If anyone has any fixes I'm all ears. It's getting to the point where I'm tempted to just use the console to spawn in stacks of coral that I feel I'm being cheated out of

    Thanks for reading

    submitted by /u/SabreToothSandHopper
    [link] [comments]

    RECRUIT animals. Recommended for BEGINNERS?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:13 AM PST

    Heyo! Its Aver here. I know that we are able to RECRUIT animals like pigs and bunnymen. But they have a time limit. Thats why im kinda sitting on the fence about making this decision. As meat will cost a fortune.

    I would like to hear your opinion :)

    submitted by /u/Sir_AVER
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment