• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Don't Starve Wisp, the sea witch. [OC]

    Don't Starve Wisp, the sea witch. [OC]


    Wisp, the sea witch. [OC]

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:55 PM PST

    Wha...ok?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:40 PM PST

    I had to slaughter an entire forest as beaver for this but I made this "cache" on my friend's server. I saw it looks very nice. Gonna put mini signs soon.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Obsidian armour...

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:36 PM PST

    It was all going so well. Perfect base location, had everything set up just right. Tons of berries, I was harvesting about 5 spider dens for a wealth of spider web I didn't think possible. Coffee beans were starting to flourish. Bees were buzzing. Even had a little armada of ships with an oil refinery going to for fuel. An adjacent island had just hatched it's second Doydoy. Ice flingers? "Ah I'll put those up later" I thought to myself "things don't spontaneously combust like they do in ROG" I thought. My thulecite armour had broken and the last quacken I killed had an obsidian armour I hadn't used before. "No biggie, I'll just use that". Day 110 or whatever it was, monsoon season had finally come to an end and I had noticed an annoying lure plant had sprouted right next to my base. "That ugliness simply wont due", it was out of place you see. I walked close to it forgetting I had my obsidian armour equipped and before I knew it one of the eye things hit me and ... ... ... Poof. It all went up so fast. The inferno consumed all of my work in the blink of an eye. Man's oldest foe. I think I'm done with shipwrecked for a while haha

    submitted by /u/Thund3r_Thighs
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Valentine's day my friends!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:03 AM PST

    When to move on to ROG from DS?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:29 PM PST

    Hi everyone! I've played about 32h on DS thus far (with a little ROG). I've made it to day 45 thus far. At which point does one transition to ROG? I eventually want to buy all the expansion packs, but I'm not sure if I'm mentally ready to deal with summer yet.

    submitted by /u/aminowrimo
    [link] [comments]

    what i whud like this option in game

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:26 PM PST

    beginning

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:27 PM PST

    i have about 30 hours of play i mostly die around day 11 and was wondering what i should craft or do (i'm lost idk what to do)

    submitted by /u/JUNK13N4710N
    [link] [comments]

    Just playing mobile until I found this right next me (it's day 1btw)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Show me your Koalefants...

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:54 PM PST

    How do I keep rabbits without using chests?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:45 PM PST

    I don't have DST, and I want to make a pen to hold rabbits, but I don't know how to make an entrance.

    submitted by /u/woooshmeifgay69
    [link] [comments]

    Console edtion: lost a lot of days and progress

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:27 PM PST

    So I was playing almost all day and I stopped to take a short break several times so it should have saved some times. But when I just got back on all my progress from today I built is gone and I'm back in spring when I left in summer. I had built a big bunnyman farm, all gone. I really don't want to collect and build all of those fences etc. Anybody familiar with this or any fixes?

    submitted by /u/PieefChief
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment