• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    Don't Starve It's just me or these things share a very similar appearance...

    Don't Starve It's just me or these things share a very similar appearance...


    It's just me or these things share a very similar appearance...

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:13 PM PST

    I thought chester can't follow in the caves?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:10 PM PST

    Don't like to generalize, but...

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:12 AM PST

    But people in the community are jerks. A guy just came, destroyed my base while I was out and left. I know it's unjust to say everyone is like this, but my experience playing this game (with the exception of two people) is always the same.

    submitted by /u/daniel_martinez
    [link] [comments]

    Oh hi

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:20 AM PST

    Orchestral rendition of various DS themes

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:47 AM PST

    Any Webber mains on ps4

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:26 PM PST

    I'm just looking to get a group of Webber's and just play dst with a swarm of Webber's on day but on ps4

    Edit:fixed a typo

    submitted by /u/Humoring
    [link] [comments]

    I made a “porta-potty” to go AFK away from base safely

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:48 PM PST

    Small Bird in the Small Grass

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:49 AM PST

    Don't starve mega pack

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Hello, my friend told me to buy this game so we can play together. My question is : can all the stuff in the mega pack be played online or only don't starve together?

    submitted by /u/rudy204
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck out of bounds. PS4

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:05 PM PST

    I'm stuck walking on water after planting a lite plant near the water so it wouldn't be near my base. Now I can't get back on land it's really bumming me off the game over all now.

    submitted by /u/LokiMainLol
    [link] [comments]

    World generation

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:41 AM PST

    As I failed to add caves to my existing world, is there any way to create a new world with the exact same layout as the current one? I wanna do that with caves and spawn in all items I had.

    submitted by /u/MrTeco
    [link] [comments]

    Gifting DST - Do I receive the extra copy or does my friend?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:11 AM PST

    Hi, I already bought DST years ago and I want to get back into it with a friend. If I gift them a copy, does the extra copy get put into my Steam inventory or my friend's?

    submitted by /u/orangebird2
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, can you tell me how to change the size of the character?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:43 AM PST

    Put the code in the comments please

    submitted by /u/Gabladtreimii
    [link] [comments]

    Can you guys tell me how to actually have fun in this game?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:14 AM PST

    How do I use sewing kit on console?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:15 AM PST

    I'm trying to fix rabbit earmuffs and it's not giving me an option. All I found was to right click on the earmuffs while the sewing kit is in my inventory, however, i'm on Xbox, what do I do?

    submitted by /u/atomicblomb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment