• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    Don't Starve Not mine, but relatable (sorry for bad quality)

    Don't Starve Not mine, but relatable (sorry for bad quality)


    Not mine, but relatable (sorry for bad quality)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:53 PM PST

    i wanna collect some manuscripts like this one (Same author or style)who can tell me where I can find them,thanx

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:16 AM PST

    Everything ready for a big feast

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:01 AM PST

    Why does weird stuff always happen to me? I hadn't even thought about making an ax and found three passive tree guards. Anyone else have this happen to then?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:51 PM PST

    Made a LEGO DST Creation! :)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:01 AM PST

    DST: Warly Stories - Don Giani

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:35 AM PST

    I have a question

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:26 PM PST

    Hey, years ago I received DST for free because I already had the original one, but I never received a second key, was I supposed to get one?

    submitted by /u/SrZingous
    [link] [comments]

    New to RoG? Streaming my Base/World. Feel free to ask questions. If you're a pro Then Ideas welcome. I've hit a wall, almost 2 (RoG) Years survived....

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:01 PM PST

    I'm live on Twitch - Watch me at twitch.tv/ghost_of_gideon

    So I really am only proficient in Reign of Giants. I wish I knew more about DST. And Shipwrecked which I can visit in this save game but it's too dangerous. Also I WISH I knew something about Hamlet! but I play on the PS4.

    I have, however, wasted a lot of time in RoG.

    I probably still don't know everything, which is something that's so awesome about this game, but I know enough to survive as long as I have if anyone has questions.

    And I'm open to any ideas from any pros who want to visit my stream. Check out my Base/world.

    The underground is so far along with the earthworm's that it's not really worth going down there. Not really worth traveling to SW either. I'm pretty much limited to the surface in RoG. And I really don't want to start a new game. Not yet anyway, so I'm going to squeeze what I can out of this world.

    Also I'm not fishing for followers or anyting so don't feel obligated. I never stream. More like fishing for people who can talk shop about Don't Starve.

    submitted by /u/GhostfaceGideon
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner; Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:23 PM PST

    Howdy all. Beginner here, and new to the sub. Took a look at the beginner post but couldn't find anything related specifically to my query, but apologies if I've just missed it.

    Started a game of Don't Starve vanilla (no mods, nor DLC) and enjoying it so far, but just wondering whether I should jump over to a game on Don't Starve Together instead, before I become too invested.

    Are they completely different games? Is DS more geared toward a story-driven/single player experience? Is it worth playing vanilla DS and then moving over to DST?

    Thanks for reading; opinions, advice and feedback is very welcome. Have an awesome weekend :)

    submitted by /u/cowboyfrmhel
    [link] [comments]

    How do you make an ice Chester on console?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:11 PM PST

    I can't seem to fill all his slots with gems, how do I do it?

    submitted by /u/Tomb8521
    [link] [comments]

    Please tell me I'm being stupid and someone has the answer

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:59 AM PST

    Please tell me there is a way to turn off the item name on don't Starve mobile! Walking back to my base is getting more and more annoying as I progress, seeing "Chest" stacked on top of one another and "Drying rack". I just couldn't see any obvious option in the menu tho. Please this feature is making it unplayable for me :(

    submitted by /u/_Joshau_
    [link] [comments]

    Mod issues -- showing as compatible but crashing?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:50 PM PST

    Hi! I'm still (relatively) new to the game, and went a bit berserk with mod shopping.

    I know that the common sense thing to do is to just disable all mods, but some are just reallyyy handy to have (like hunger, sanity, and health numbers etc). My list is ridiculous, so I've taken screenshots here to make it easier to compare/know exactly which ones I'm talking about.

    I'm trying to play Shipwrecked, and as far as I can see, the ones I have enabled are compatible. I have not made my save compatible with Hamlet, or any other DLC. Any suggestions as to which one(s) might be causing the issue?

    Alternatively, if I have to go with the bare minimum, which ones would you recommend? I mostly care about things like displaying health/food values, or remaining monster hp, as well as a season clock. Anything more is just a nice bonus, but not at all necessary! Any recommendations that aren't on my current mod list are totally welcome as well.

    If you've read this far, thank you for your time ❤️ honestly, first one to successfully resolve this issue (without "just disable all mods") gets a Steam gift card. It's driving me batshit insane, but I'm too much of a baby to play without my value mods etc ;-;

    submitted by /u/cosmobunnies
    [link] [comments]

    I want spiders to be buffed in Hamlet so I can declare war on the pigs and have the Swarm overrun their city completely.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:49 PM PST

    Title says it all.

    submitted by /u/Jelly_Noodle
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone actually main wurt?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:19 AM PST

    Wurt mains are you out there?

    submitted by /u/CrowGoblin
    [link] [comments]

    V̶̨̢̧̨̨̡̨̝͍̳̥̟͍͚̬̫͍̤̬̟̲̫̲͇̟̦̖̟̼͖͇̤͍͍̰͙͍̳͉̺̜̟̠͓̲̻͚͍̱͉̤̫͙͎̹̣̻̪̝̬̘̹̤̱̬̥͎̣̥͚̜̠̬̩̦͔̥̖̣̯͉̻͉̫̰̘̘͇̗͕͚̝͎̭̥̐̊͐͛̏͛͆̌́͋̄̈́̓͆̋́̎̋͋̐͐̈́̌̓́̋͛́͆̓͂̈́͌́̅̊̚͘͜͜͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅơ̷̧̡̡̢̡̡̨̢̡̛͙̳̣̳͓̲̤̬̰̰̼̙͙̫̟̗͇̱̹͔͖̻̭̹̼̘̜̝͈̬̻̞̯̜͔͍͙̙̲͔̥̹̯͈͉͍̙͔̜̟̪̼̞̭͓̻̜̰͕͉͇̞̭̰̲̯̙̯̹̗̺̩̹̯͙̱̌̈̆̈̄̍͛̈́̓͊̂͆͗̈́̀̉͒̿̑̕̕͝ͅͅĭ̴̢̨̢̡̧̢̢̨̡̧̢͔̫̗̺͍̺̞̺̗̩͉͙̤̤͇͈͔͙͇̱̘͔͍͓̳̮̰̓

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment