• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Don't Starve it's fire lady again!

    Don't Starve it's fire lady again!


    it's fire lady again!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Farms are overrated... -this post was made by wormwood gang

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:48 AM PST

    1000 days of masturbation ( alone :D )

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:53 AM PST

    I’ve been playing for almost 7 years?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:59 PM PST

    IF you’re a wimp like me, here’s how to cheese the Ancient Fuelweaver!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:22 AM PST

    Requirements:

    All the stuff to spawn the Fuelweaver (duh)

    4 Lureplants

    Houndius shootius

    Be worried or get a lazy explorer

    Star callers staff (completely optional, I just find it helps!)

    ———

    The strategy:

    Construct the skeleton just before the edge of the circle, geometric placement mod helps.

    Place 3 lureplants around it EXTREMELY close, leaving one side open. You should be able to get in apart for the rather small hole.

    Using your last lureplant, place it on the hole of the cage you've made around the skeleton, but leave some small wiggle room so you can get close to the skeleton, be the Ancient Fuelweaver cannot escape.

    Place the key in the gateway then the Shadow Artuim in the skeleton, with the small hole you have given yourself. As he spawns, telepoof to the other side of the spike gates the enter/leave the arena.

    Place a houndius shootius behind the spikes as close as possible . After that, telepoof quickly in then out of the arena, so the houndius can target the Fuelweaver, but, the Fuelweaver can't attack you in the time given.

    Now you wait, it is advised you bring food such as meatballs as this will take 2ish in game days.

    Thanks for reading my guide! If this is very confusing, I will provide pictures, just tell me!

    I should mention I tweaked someone's original strategy, here's their video on it: https: The Link

    submitted by /u/I-Dont-Need-Ur-Help
    [link] [comments]

    Is taming a Beefalo WORTH it?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:03 AM PST

    If I've decided to get a brush and feed the Beefalo 4 dragon pies a day, it will take me 120 manure (of which I already have), but I'm just wondering, should I be bothered? I've already got the shadow pieces worked out and killed so idk! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/I-Dont-Need-Ur-Help
    [link] [comments]

    Someone needs the ability to combine weapons and tools durability as a way to repair thenm.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:56 PM PST

    I customized my RoG world to be 'Huge' with 'More' skeletons, and spawned with 3 chests full of tools/food/materials (gold, twigs, grass, rocks)! Too bad I died a dumb death before day 5.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Just tamed a ornary beefalo how do I maintain him

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:22 PM PST

    Basically what the title said im playing wendy and got the ornary beefalo on day 60 I had him next to a cave so he could attack bats for the ornary trait. Does he still have the hunger drain, should I still brush it, do I feed it even if its sitting at a salt lick? Dont wanna mess anything up

    submitted by /u/SE0T
    [link] [comments]

    Im new to dst any tips for wickerbottom/wortox

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:53 PM PST

    I have 40 h and i watched a LOT of dst guides

    submitted by /u/Spicy_Lizard
    [link] [comments]

    Local Co-Op DST DLC Characters?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:09 AM PST

    My brother bought the 3 dlc characters for DST (Wortox, Wormwood, and Wurt). We're playing locally (on the same PS4) but only he can use the characters. I was wondering if that's normal or if there's a way for the 2nd player to play as the dlc characters.

    submitted by /u/Jinx6361
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to transfer a world from one pc to another if its the same steam account on a different pc?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Screen horizontal flickering lines

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:50 AM PST

    (First of all sorry for bad english) For every one that have screen flickering horizontal lines, to fix this problem ( at least it worked for me) Just match your pc screen resolution with the game, and don't use (adjust for performance mode) Now for screen resolution issue: if you can't change the game resolution, what you gonna do is quit the full screen mode, change the resolution and again change back to full screen. Hope that helped

    submitted by /u/Mindless_Technician
    [link] [comments]

    How does the rat lose training?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Does the training reduces in time? Or if I free him? Or if he is starving? Or if I store him in a bundle?

    submitted by /u/CellanKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Characters audio doesn't work after upgrading to RoG

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 07:48 PM PST

    Characters say stuff and the writing appears on screen and u can hear their unique voice. This was always a thing when playing don't starve and it gave the characters personality and somehow made the entire game interesting.

    Since upgrading to Reign of Giants they no longer make any audible sound unless they are standing still not doing anything.....which is prettyy much never. And if I have them do an action while they are saying it, the audio very quickly fades out and they don't even finish the sentence....like what the heck. So I got 20 days without even hearing what wigfried's voice sounds like....also very annoying cause I sometimes miss the words onscreen for ingame event ques if im busy inventorying. Having the audio automatically made me watch and read the words onscreen. Swapping to vanilla game doesn't fix, its infected both rog and vanilla. How can I fix and is this normal....? I see some of the trailers for other expansions and dont hear the noise when character words onscreen but it coulda been edited out.

    Someone explain. I'm tempted to uninstall RoG completely just go play with character sounds...game very unenjoyable playing as a lifeless doll, plus willow is very bad in RoG And willow is my fav girl. Klei forums ban my ip after I enter my birthdate (19--) to make account, so I can't ask there. They called me 13 years old too....they trolls.

    submitted by /u/Nightwingssonisgay
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment