• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    Don't Starve two new drawings

    Don't Starve two new drawings


    two new drawings

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:01 PM PST

    When i enter cave depth 2 my save crashed. What can i do? First time i came that far. When i enter the game it crashes directly.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:43 AM PST

    Favorite DLC?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:16 AM PST

    What's your favorite DLC and why?

    submitted by /u/santicas98
    [link] [comments]

    Found them all in one day then died

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:50 PM PST

    Don't Starve on the Nintendo switch

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:19 PM PST

    just started playing the ship wreaked version on my Nintendo switch, i have played the mobile addition and the addition of Don't starve together on the Xbox one. that being said is there anyway to make it endless? i cant seem to find anything on it and i would like to be able to figure out all the recipes and know how but not have to start over the whole process in the mean time!

    submitted by /u/coleycakes2442
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Digital Version!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:21 PM PST

    Digital version of Don't Starve MegaPack on ps4 have a support of multi-languages?

    submitted by /u/Karot_Ice
    [link] [comments]

    About maxwell door

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:07 PM PST

    Do you think i should go nomad and try to beat it like that or stack myself up a little on every chapter and then go find the pieces?

    Any other advice would be good to help me out because i would like to know better ways of getting trough it

    Thanks for your time

    submitted by /u/I_need_to_get_a_live
    [link] [comments]

    Don't Starve Together - Immediate crash on launch - tried everything!!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:52 PM PST

    Hi,

    I was playing DST a bunch yesterday, no problems at all. Today, when I launch it, it immediately crashes on launch (the screen goes black, the cursor turns into a loading wheel, then it just closes and goes back to Steam). I haven't installed any new mods, or even any new programs on my PC generally since yesterday.

    I have verified my game cache.

    I have restarted Steam.

    I have restarted my PC.

    I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

    I have deleted the mods folder, and other potentially troublesome in-game files.

    I have closed every background program that could possibly be interfering.

    I have launched from the Application file in the game directory.

    I have unsubscribed from all mods in the Workshop, then reinstalled.

    etc. etc. etc.

    None of these obvious fixes have worked at all. Help???

    Edit: It just launched. I didn't do anything to make it work. I hit launch, and it crashed. I hit launch again, and it launched. What the fuck even.

    submitted by /u/Haruspex_OD
    [link] [comments]

    Early game efficiency (for the wife)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:17 PM PST

    Hey yall! New-ish here.

    I am the gamer in my family. My wife does not game at all but wanted to do something that i enjoy together. So after much research i came upon DS. Bought the full bundle on Steam (so DS, hamlet, RoG, shipwreck & DST).

    So far its been fun! She loves it!

    We have done research about the first 20days, looked into setting up for Winter & Spring.... problem is getting to day 20!!

    So far - start off running as fast as we can exploring the edges of the map using torches during night with the occasional fire at night to roast berries & carrots. I was told not to pick carrots & flowers as they do not grow back. We try not to pick carrots unless its an emergency. Before we get around the map we're usually dead from running out of provisions. Without crafting the science machine how do you keep your sanity up? Also when is the best time to build the science machine?

    The 2 times we made it through exploration and settlee on a base camp, built the science machine, alchemy engine & crockpot.... we were dead from hunger.

    I feel like im missing something.... everytime i die, i need to start over? I cant fight anything early game in fear of death? I started building traps for spiders but frequently die trying to trap them.... Then start it all over again... we have yet to make it passed day 10 but are having a blast trying.

    More or less i dont want to discourage her from playing because she dies around day 5 everytime.

    What are we missing early game? I know meatballs are the shit but i cant even make one meatball before going hungry or insane.... WTF.

    Thanks yall, in spite of this we are still having a blast!

    submitted by /u/ColonelMustardIV
    [link] [comments]

    Questions from someone looking into the series

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:26 AM PST

    Hi, i have a few questions if there's anyone who wouldn't mind answering, that would be cool.

    Is this an endless game? It strikes me as similar to minecraft in that there is no real end-goal, is that accurate?

    Should i buy the MegaPack from Steam?

    Is it necessary to play the original "Don't Starve"? I heard that "Don't Starve Together" is the same thing, but with more content and harder enemies, so if i get DST, is the original DS worth playing through at all?

    There are also many games, like Hamlet, Shipwrecked, etc. Are those just spinoff titles/DLC where they are thrown into a world based around the theme (hamlet, ships, etc.)?

    What is Reign of Giants?

    Is this a good game for someone who only plays solo? i have no one on steam and prefer not playing with strangers unless i have to like in Rainbow Six Siege, so is this a good experience solo?

    I didn't like minecraft at all due to a lack of real direction in the game and your enjoyment being based solely around you entertaining yourself with the different things you could build, do you think this may make me dislike this game as well?

    ALSO do the skins give you anything other than a new appearance? i like the totally-not-Wednesday-Addams skin from the Hallowed Nights Survivors DLC but i wanna know if it's anything more than simple looks.

    submitted by /u/littlescylla
    [link] [comments]

    Repost it to spread

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:46 PM PST

    Noob here, reason to keep playing/direction?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:40 PM PST

    Hi all,

    So I picked this game up on the switch during the black friday sale and gave it a whirl.

    First time playing I made it to 15 days before I got bored. I had a small functional base, no longer worrying about food etc... exploring lead no where and the routine of looking for resources become boring...

    So... what else is there? Is there any direction or reason to keep playing? So far it seems like once your set up there's no real reason to keep on going, so either I'm missing something or...

    submitted by /u/XombiePrwn
    [link] [comments]

    Would you rather

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:13 AM PST

    Have Wendy be your therapist

    Or

    Hug Webber

    submitted by /u/Tacomonster83
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment