• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    Don't Starve Oh boy, here I go killing again!

    Don't Starve Oh boy, here I go killing again!


    Oh boy, here I go killing again!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:47 AM PST

    4th Christmas chest and it's still just portrait icons

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:37 AM PST

    It's been a good Christmas. Finally all set up for dst on my new gaming rig ��

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:59 PM PST

    The PVP Experience

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:21 AM PST

    Craziest Death I’ve Experienced in ROG

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:09 PM PST

    I was on Day 174 with 5 days left of Winter. The hounds spawned on Day 172 and 173, so I thought I'd be safe. The Deerclops came that night. I put on my hibernation vest, and my Beefalo hat and made a few torches before I tried to get a little away from my base. Then as soon as I saw him, I switched to my miner's hat and hit him with the ice staff. It became day. Every time I him, he would follow me for one second and go straight back to my base. Finally I got him to attack a spider nest. It became a spider queen, and I thought I was in the clear. Nope. The spiders would not touch him and he went straight back for my base. I hit him with the staff several times, but he refused to follow me. I started to freeze, so I went to make a fire while he wrecked havoc on my poor defenseless base and the hounds came. I died trying to get them to my traps, resurrected at the touchstone near my base, and the Ewecus appeared and covered me in snot, attacking me followed by those stupid hounds. My husband who also plays just stared at the screen in disbelief 😂 Basically the game just sent me a big FU all in one DS day. Oh well, I guess that's what I get for using the Don't Drop your stuff and the bigger inventory mod. I'm curious why my meat effigy didn't work though? It was by my base, so maybe the deerclops destroyed it? I wish I would have streamed it all.

    submitted by /u/Kzycurly
    [link] [comments]

    So my game has been crashing constantly whenever exiting the Volcano and also when loading up my saved game the next day.I started playing Shipwrecked on an Android phone a couple of months back b'coz my old Laptop can't run DS in general. Is there any way to fix this issue?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:35 PM PST

    Don't starve stuck on "Installing: Microsoft DirectX for Windows (step 1 of 1) Help!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:05 PM PST

    I know what you're thinking, I tried X-ing out and it finished part 2 when it was avalable, but part 1 never finished. As well as I've attempted to install direct x 9c and it didn't allow me o download because my Directx is up to date. When I try DST, it will load the home screen, but upon entering the game I get a crash. Same thing haappens when DS loads, only it won't load as far as the main menu or the loading screen. I've been struggling with this for awhile, so could someone please help?

    submitted by /u/YouWind
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me (or link to other post) how to actually back up a save file on the PC? I’ve read a few different things to find (tragically) none of them worked. Can someone confirm the right way?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:53 PM PST

    Have you ever griefed on a game?If yes,I am interested in why are you doing it?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:33 PM PST

    To avoid being downvoted by other people you can whisper me,pls I am very interested to know whats in your mind the moment you decide to do it or doing it

    submitted by /u/itz_moki
    [link] [comments]

    Can giants go through seaworthy after me?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:38 PM PST

    I went to the rog world to grab some items but just when I got out of the seaworthy Wickerbottom said "That sounds quite large!" and I lowkey pissed myself because I didn't expect that AT ALL. When U was creating the rog world I changed in the world settings every giant to less so I wasn't prepared at all. I quickly got back to shipwrecked and I wonder if: - can it go after me through seaworthy? - will it despawn when I go back to the rog world after some time?

    submitted by /u/viaru
    [link] [comments]

    Little Xmas/Halloween Villages Set

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:24 PM PST

    Don't Starve Together for switch?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:38 AM PST

    Does anyone know if there are any news about Don't Starve together for nintendo switch?

    submitted by /u/Zgapk
    [link] [comments]

    Each character's Personality Types

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:09 AM PST

    So what do you guys think? I think that Wickerbottom is INTP for sure. That old lady sure likes learning!

    submitted by /u/Wizzlebum
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment