• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 28, 2019

    Don't Starve Going to post this first since I really like Hoarfrost Wilson as much as it's cosmetics, I got a merrymaker WX78 too, might post after I wake up! GN!

    Don't Starve Going to post this first since I really like Hoarfrost Wilson as much as it's cosmetics, I got a merrymaker WX78 too, might post after I wake up! GN!


    Going to post this first since I really like Hoarfrost Wilson as much as it's cosmetics, I got a merrymaker WX78 too, might post after I wake up! GN!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:44 AM PST

    The easiest path to the aporkalypse calendar I've ever seen.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:53 PM PST

    HOW RARE IS THIS FROM A TUMBLEWEED?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:18 AM PST

    Little tip: Share your Bounty

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:27 PM PST

    If you're about to leave a server, and definitely won't come back, kill yourself first! Or just drop everything you have on they ground, but death does that a lot faster! Darkness, hunger, hypothermia, Hurting your tooth on monster meat, and angering the entirety of the local village are all ideal ways to share your bounty with your friends you're never gonna see again!

    submitted by /u/Young_Person_42
    [link] [comments]

    I regret building too close too that walrus camp... FIRST WINTER FIRST DEATH FIRST DAY.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:26 AM PST

    My attempted drawing of Wilson:

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:21 AM PST

    Can I hide a structure?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:48 PM PST

    I just adon't think the flingomatic fits the theme in my base. Is there any mod or command that let me hide it?

    submitted by /u/CellanKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Willow's Lighter

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:37 AM PST

    Her lighter has durabillity. How can I refill it?

    submitted by /u/ImTheRealMarco
    [link] [comments]

    Need help!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:11 PM PST

    So I play DS and not DST and I really don't know how to change the game mode. It automatically starts the world on survival, I want to change it to endless and I just can't find from where.

    submitted by /u/itsvidherlol
    [link] [comments]

    We should get an event or a DLC related to rabbit holes or just rabbits in General

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:47 AM PST

    Something related to Alice's wonderland would be so freaking compatible with how this game looks and feels, maybe call it "Down the rabbit Hole" or something, Fingers crossed!

    submitted by /u/Rosa2Knight
    [link] [comments]

    Any Way To Make Bridges?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:48 PM PST

    So I'm pretty new to playing don't starve together and I'm wondering if there's anyway to make bridges? Ik i could just make a boat but is there anyway to make a more permanent structure?

    submitted by /u/kayrebb
    [link] [comments]

    Lady Luck Cheated on me

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:11 AM PST

    So I played DST with a friend who I could only play with occasionally. taught me like the basics of basics. Longest we co-survived was around 40 days.

    Recently I decided to get DS on the switch so I can easily play it on the go since I'm moving around so much.

    This one particular run seemed to start off poorly as a good 60% of space went into swamps, literally every terrain either had a giant horde of spiders or tallbirds, and the only herd of beefalo was on the other side of angry defender pigs and 3 lvl 3 spider dens in a nice little row.

    Somehow, despite all that and my being bad with the game, I managed to build up a pretty decent base and items and made it all the way to winter. I started struggling a bit trying to juggle between staying warm and gathering food but I was getting by.

    It was day 59 and I had just gotten back to base after clearing out some clock works to build more frigs. I wanted to store the seeds of any fruits I didn't get to in time. I was planning on gathering more torch supplies since I ran out on my trip there and back.

    Nighttime is like 2 minutes away and who decides to show up? Those who've survived through winter know who and I was not happy to see him. I never fought him before, so imagine my absolute horror when he decides to break my precious things instead of fight me

    I aggro him and end up running around in the freezing cold, gathering, crafting, then using a torch to set the forest on blaze to survive the dark and to keep from freezing to death. I somehow manage to survive the night. I get the courage, go up and I start fighting him. It's going pretty well and I feel like I can actually pull a win out of this.

    But alas, my sanity drained, and a shadow creature came in at the worst moment. I adjusted the flow I had gotten into to work around the creature and ended up having the monster land a fatal blow. My heart shattered along with my bones.

    I really thought this would be the run I managed to survive to the third season. If only everything that went wrong didn't happen right before the sun went down.

    TL:DR My noob self got DS on switch after a friend got me DST, and my longest run to date(59 days) was ended by winter's big bad boss raiding my camp seconds before the sun went down.

    submitted by /u/PureChaosRage
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment