• Breaking News

    Friday, December 20, 2019

    Don't Starve Gingerbread village WIP

    Don't Starve Gingerbread village WIP


    Gingerbread village WIP

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 04:19 PM PST

    I was practicing early Quaken kills in shipwrecked and got starter island with gold on it.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 06:19 AM PST

    I need silk, should I do it?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 05:23 AM PST

    Spider boiii

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:01 AM PST

    Don't starve together giveaway!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 03:39 PM PST

    I have an extra copy of don't starve together for steam, so just comment and I'll DM you. Happy holidays!

    submitted by /u/stickysandals
    [link] [comments]

    Honestly looking nice trumps not starving, am not ashamed to say I've spent almost $100 on this game.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:49 PM PST

    Thinking of playing again after a long hiatus.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:37 PM PST

    I played a ton of RoG and some of SW. I hear DST is branched out and completely different from the single player versions. I will probably only play alone but my question is...

    If I want to experience the most new content I can, do I just play DST but solo? or has RoG or SW been updated? I tried hamlet in beta and returned it... it felt really weird and not like DS to me.. So I won't be getting that.

    submitted by /u/UncleSlim
    [link] [comments]

    Crescent moon boat: a potential addition to DST

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Crescent moon boat: a potential addition to DST

    Harvesting Salt Crystals and other resources at sea is.. a hassle. Quite a lot of the time, after you mine it, the majority of the loot falls randomly all around the structure- most often out of reach in the water. Being forced to painstakingly maneuver the boat around to reach the loot because of this is.. annoying! Especially when the structures sometimes generate very close together, and in doing so make it impossible to reach any loot that falls between them due to the size of the boat.

    So, here is my proposed solution to this problem: a special boat which uses its crescent shape to surround a given Salt Formation or Sea Stack, and in doing so ensure that the majority of the loot falls onto the boat and not the ocean!

    Not to mention, I have already heard others express that they believe adding more variety to the kinds of boats we can make in DST would do a lot to make sailing more interesting. This boat would not replace the old one- rather, it would be an additional type which could be unlocked. Perhaps it could be crafted at the Celestial Altar, seeing as it is moon shaped, and thus a rather fitting recipe to find on the Lunar Island!

    The greatest drawback of this new boat would be it's smaller surface area- which means it can have fewer structures placed on it than the regular boat. Very organically, this would create separate niches for the two boats; the original circular boat, having more space, would be better suiting to hosting long travels and carrying large parties of players- while the crescent boat would function as more of a harvesting vessel.

    ( The power of artist hands is too much power for one gamer, haha! :V )

    Also, a note for Klei and any modders reading this: feel free to use this idea! I have zero qualms seeing this idea taken and perfected for actual use within the game, either as a real feature, or a mod. c: Should this idea be adopted and used either in the official game or a mod, my initial concept here doesn't even need to followed precisely; I understand that aspects and mechanics may ultimately need to be changed to create a smoother, better functioning end product.

    For modders, I will note that ideally I would prefer to see some small credit thrown in the description referring to my initial concept art seen here.

    Additionally, if any of you would indeed wish to turn this idea into a real mod- but feel that you lack the skills to create your own assets- well, I am an artist! :V I'd be happy to help out with making art assets for a crescent boat mod :D

    submitted by /u/Incyray
    [link] [comments]

    My third attempt at this game (used an unlock all characters cheat because I didn't feel like dying a bunch to get them) and this is my first time getting to winter. How's my base?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:34 PM PST

    DST Baby Yoda

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 11:29 PM PST

    Is it possible for anyone here to make a baby yoda DST mod?

    I think a baby yoda mod would be cool, picture this baby yoda killing a rabbit with a light-saber or chopping down a tree.Or picture this when baby Yoda cuts down a tree he could be sipping from a cup just like in the show when mando was fighting the ex storm trooper . There could be a lot of cool stuff you could do with baby yoda

    submitted by /u/HawksAreNeat
    [link] [comments]

    Well I'm not helping or getting help really anywhere else but I can at least offer my advice 2 Reign of Giants. If anyone has any questions or in a watch my current record breaker I can play on Twitch for you. Answer questions. Current record..."see dad!! I told you I didn't need no stinkin diploma!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:10 AM PST

    What’s everyone’s record?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 02:49 PM PST

    I just finished a 126 days, then the giant mosquito came in the summer and chased me until I succumbed to the heat. Just wasn't near my sleep darts when it showed and was almost there before I died. Had used all my touch stones fucking with spiders.

    submitted by /u/jonnyrn
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on how to get Spools fast, im gonna wither and turn into dust if i dont get wormwood :P

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:04 AM PST

    What are the two options with the X’s I haven’t played before so don’t know what to do

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:21 AM PST

    Dont Starve YouTube?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:01 PM PST

    I've been thinking for awhile now would it be a good idea to make a Don't starve lets play series. If so I would be playing the mobile version and what would I use to edit it or should I just leave it at raw footage

    submitted by /u/CaptainCronch6969
    [link] [comments]

    Chest drop rate bumped?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:37 AM PST

    I've never got a chest in my life, but today I got 2 of them a few hours apart. Did klei bump up their drop rates?

    submitted by /u/Thiago9009
    [link] [comments]

    Whats going on? Why is my sanity meter an eye? Why dont i have an inven or crafting menu? What is this filter over my screen? is this a mod?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:18 AM PST

    So I found an isolated island in RoG

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:36 AM PST

    So I found an isolated island in RoG

    https://preview.redd.it/isg3kpi4bm541.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=32a0c4c57569fb1a2a31b89bc9c65bf9edf8bf76

    Never seen this before, how rare is it exactly to get something like this? And how useful would it be?

    submitted by /u/manjack40
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment