• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 19, 2019

    Don't Starve Willow tries to do magic.

    Don't Starve Willow tries to do magic.


    Willow tries to do magic.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:16 PM PST

    Got inspired by lofi music and drew this

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:55 PM PST

    Hey, I’m new to the game and it all looks really cool. Is there anywhere that I can find a guide to the lore of this game? I’ve only played DST so far and I love the world but would love to know the goals of the characters.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:11 PM PST

    My friend drew my avatar Don't Starve style and it just brings me so much joy

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 12:56 AM PST

    Wolly and the Sunken boat keeps spawning in the water

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:49 PM PST

    Is there a way to hammer the sunken boat if the boat keeps spawning in the water and out of range of hammering it?

    submitted by /u/Alankao06
    [link] [comments]

    The shadow manipulator can be destroyed by fire or its inmune?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:40 AM PST

    DS vs Solo DST

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:44 PM PST

    It seems like DST has quite a bit of content that DS doesn't. Does anyone just play DST alone instead of playing DS if you're looking to play alone?

    submitted by /u/SicilianChickMagnet
    [link] [comments]

    Can we make a list of world generation rules here

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:09 PM PST

    For example: Neither deserts can spawn Cave Entrances Antlion desert never spawns Wormhole McTusk and Moonstone always spawn in the same forest

    (if such a complete list already exists sorry for the post, i looked but I haven't found one)

    submitted by /u/LaurelWreathz
    [link] [comments]

    DST Change Character Sounds

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:29 PM PST

    This is a bit of a strange post but here it is.
    There is a modded character that I quite enjoy playing named Wuzzy, however, I do not like the audio for him. I was wondering if there was a way that I could replace his audio files with someone elses (let's say WX's). What I have tried was copying wx's .fsb file to Wuzzy's sound folder and renaming it to be the same as Wuzzy's, but that did not work. Any suggestions?
    Also I highly suggest checking out Wuzzy.

    Link to mod.

    submitted by /u/Dood71
    [link] [comments]

    New-ish help

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:16 PM PST

    I play single player any tips/help I've played for a few years but still know squat I almost always die on day 11(curse day 11) also where are good bases? I normally just put it near the savanna or on the edge of a few biomes but I don't know where a good base should actually go(I play on Xbox btw) so any tips?

    submitted by /u/i_dont_give_a_f
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking for a mod that will help me collect logs as fast as possible.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:43 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment