• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 9, 2019

    Don't Starve My Dont Starve Shrine

    Don't Starve My Dont Starve Shrine


    My Dont Starve Shrine

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:20 AM PST

    Heyy dont starvers (hope you like it)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:11 PM PST

    Kicking myself for not playing as Webber in this moment ��

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 03:59 PM PST

    I drew Roseate Wigfrid! She’s so friggen awesome.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:41 PM PST

    Meet the most welcoming island in all of shipwrecked

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 02:13 AM PST

    Take a screenshot of your minimap during the full moon so that you have all the mushroom locations marked out for yourself!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:15 PM PST

    The minimap doesnt show mushroom locations and I personally always forget. During the full moon though they all turn to mushtrees and are visible on the minimap. Take a screenshot of your minimap to be able to always know exactly where they are and what types they are! I played this way too long before I thought of this.

    submitted by /u/HotAtNightim
    [link] [comments]

    My Wilson drawing

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:44 PM PST

    Longest Day Count Don't Starve

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 06:11 PM PST

    Longest Day Count Don't Starve

    My longest is 1307 days. This is my proof

    Survival 1-1307

    submitted by /u/NoneTheWisser
    [link] [comments]

    Can't use bush hat on mobile!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:24 PM PST

    So I know theres controller support on mobile but whenever im playing just with the touch, I'm trying to use the bush hat but to do that you have to tap and hold it in my inventory(which equips even if I already have it on) and even if I select use my character immideately does the put on animation and cancels the use and thus rendering it useless. bruh

    submitted by /u/shiguexe
    [link] [comments]

    The Roseate skin line doesn't get enough credit

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:04 AM PST

    I’ve never seen trees generate like this before. Can anyone explain? I’m on ps4 if that helps.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:15 PM PST

    I'm Having Some Trouble Enabling Console Commands.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:37 PM PST

    Despite enabling Console commands in the 'settings' file ([MISC] ENABLECONSOLE = true), whenever I try to enter the 'RunScript("consolecommands")' command to unlock other console commands I get the 'atempt to call a nil value' response, as if I hadn't enabled console commands in the files. Also, I did remember to 'save' after editing the 'settings' file. Also also, I do have some mods but none of them are related to console commands as far as I know. What am I doing wrong here?

    submitted by /u/Sandstorm714
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Character port?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 04:40 PM PST

    So a modder made some very beautiful DST characters, but they're not available for DS.
    I don't know if they plan on making them available or not. I don't speak their language. Is there a way to port a character from DST to vanilla?

    ( I tried searching it up. Help me, reddit. You're my only hope.)

    submitted by /u/LapineLoyale
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Chester and a friend made a little catchy beat to that:

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:00 AM PST

    Guys, need some help

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 03:49 PM PST

    Hi, I need some help :c. I want to know what you think of each game: Minecraft, Terraria, Stardew Valley and Don't Starve (all of which I am playing single player on pc). I want to choose a game and play it for a long time. I love all of them equally so it is hard to decide, however, I am kind of on the 'bad' side for Minecraft because it distracts me too much. Sorry, not stated.. I do not want to use any mods!

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/risaldren108
    [link] [comments]

    Kings

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 03:36 PM PST

    Will their be a rock lobster king in the future?

    submitted by /u/gangstabroski56
    [link] [comments]

    More art until I finish my next one

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 02:57 PM PST

    How does Warly get his Sanity back up?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:16 PM PST

    For example after a Deerclops fight. I mean usually i just eat some cooked green caps/cactus flesh (or jerky if I`m playing Wig)

    But since Warly can`t eat those, and getting ice cream you kinda have to get out of your way to get electric milk. Also no way in hell I`m going for grim galette. And he can`t eat the same thing more than once

    p.s. if you`re one of those "oMg YoU aLwAyS NeEd To StAy InSaNe REEEEEEE" elitist, sod off

    submitted by /u/LaurelWreathz
    [link] [comments]

    Does Christmas tree smolders in summer?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:40 PM PST

    Should I get DS on switch or wait for possible DST? I really really want to play, but I’d LOVE to play with my friend

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:41 AM PST

    Is there crossplay between PS4 and steam/Pc?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:02 AM PST

    Like the title says. I just wish to know this info so I can play with my Freinds. If not... Then idk.

    submitted by /u/2Cool4Boxes_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment