• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 10, 2019

    Don't Starve Turn around!!!!!

    Don't Starve Turn around!!!!!


    Turn around!!!!!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:59 AM PST

    Just found this feral little man at Target and had to pick him up ❤️❤️❤️

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 01:58 PM PST

    Sailing with Style :D

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:31 AM PST

    Have a Fabulous Fall!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:17 PM PST

    Decent start

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:56 AM PST

    Hamlet and/or multiplayer on the Switch

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:35 PM PST

    Does anyone happen to have word on whether or not Hamlet, and/or DST is coming to the Nintendo Switch? Or maybe even the last QOL update? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Zakiti18
    [link] [comments]

    Lightbulb "Reed Trap" in Caves: My Conclusion

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:12 PM PST

    Guys, help

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:45 AM PST

    So. I tried to play DST and it worked for me for a really long time. then my computer bit the dust. when i got a new one. whenever i tried to play DST it said Steam api must be running to play this game. even though steam was open, it couldnt open. please help.

    submitted by /u/Pingasterix
    [link] [comments]

    Adventure mode map 5, can't find wooden thing but map 100% explored, any ideas?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:46 PM PST

    You all know that Wes is evil right?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:27 PM PST

    Lucky???

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:05 PM PST

    The best fights you’ve induced...

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:44 PM PST

    I think we should start a thread of your best creature to creature fights that you've organically induced.

    Like, I just made the clockwork rook fight a whole spider biome. Another time, moose/goose was fighting the spider queen and a biome of spiders.

    Anddddd gooooo

    submitted by /u/sstroupe12
    [link] [comments]

    So many frog rains

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:36 AM PST

    So many frog rains

    This all happened on DST United States 6 yesterday (about 12 hours earlier at the time of this post). Just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone on any server.

    https://preview.redd.it/denz59s1rpx31.png?width=1460&format=png&auto=webp&s=1dfe4de8148f1be8db00955226dcec075a34d898

    submitted by /u/Rinkusenpai
    [link] [comments]

    Lagging Even As The Host

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:29 AM PST

    Hi all, I'm the host of a server me and my friend play on and I don't have any lag when we start playing but the longer we play the laggier it gets but only for me. I am running a few mods and I have a pretty decent computer so I don't think it's a hardware issue. Any ideas on how to solve this issue? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/The_Bulgurer
    [link] [comments]

    How to induce insanity in adventure mode?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:57 PM PST

    I'm in the king of winter as WX with max upgrades and I can't progress due to the monoliths, easy way to go insane?

    submitted by /u/FluffyOrcathe1st
    [link] [comments]

    Treeguards wont spawn

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:16 AM PST

    I have chopled down atleast 300 trees, during Autumn 50-70Birchnuts but no Treeguards Nothing was changed on the world gen menu when generating the world What might be the problem? Im on day 102 and got sh*tton of Nightmare Fuel and wanted to create Dark Swords for the Klaus fight so I started farming trees to get living logs, it failed

    PS : I wanted to fight Klaus in the first Winter (31-45?) So i've been farming for 60days with pigs, without pigs and still cant get a treeguard to spawn

    submitted by /u/NeuFlaas_xx
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated server - advanced setups (multiple saves and recycling existing worlds)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 08:25 AM PST

    So far I have watched some Youtube guides and read some Steam articles on setting up a dedicated server, with caves, and with mods, cool, easy part.

    Now I would like to learn more stuff about running dedicated servers for Don't Starve Together:

    1. How to set multiples saves/cluster in the dedicated server mode? For example, I would like to have save 1 to play with a group A of friends, and a save 2 to play with a group B of friends. (Creating and making the script to choose one among other saves);
    2. How to bring an existing world from the client server to the dedicated server? Example given, I have a 200 days world that I hosted through client before I learned how to dedicated server, and now I want to keep that world and move to the dedicated server.

    I think that is it for now

    submitted by /u/captainflint1990
    [link] [comments]

    Adventure Mode - Lights Out.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:33 AM PST

    Is there a way I can play Adventure Mode with Lights Out enabled? Every time I enter Maxwells Door it reverts back to default but I have watched runs where people are using Lights Out.

    If a mod is required a link would be appreciated as I have already tried searching the workshop for one.

    submitted by /u/slowB5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment