• Breaking News

    Friday, November 8, 2019

    Don't Starve Night Will Be Here Soon

    Don't Starve Night Will Be Here Soon


    Night Will Be Here Soon

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:04 PM PST

    My Girlfriend and I have been playing a lot of DST and she drew me this for our anniversary!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:23 AM PST

    Walani painting!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 01:57 PM PST

    Got some don't starve blind box figures!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:51 AM PST

    I'm getting the "E_INVALID_TOKEN" error everytime i try to create a world with Caves. What should i do?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 02:01 AM PST

    I've generated the token and copied it into my cluster but it doesnt seem to work. Couldnt resume existing world with caves nor creating a new one with caves. Has anyone experienced and fixed the bug? Please help

    submitted by /u/sionUsedFlash
    [link] [comments]

    Forge

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:48 PM PST

    Is the forge coming this year??

    submitted by /u/dariothegoat
    [link] [comments]

    Want me to give umbrella code

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:32 PM PST

    Where can i get a ds blind box?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 01:36 PM PST

    I am into stop motion and i want just any character (preferably wilson) for some dont starve animations.

    submitted by /u/VOnFire25
    [link] [comments]

    DST Anyone?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:29 AM PST

    Anyone want to play some DST? I'm not as up to date as I'd like but I'm willing to learn and teach ^

    submitted by /u/FinnyBoiBab
    [link] [comments]

    Asking For Some Help Again

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:21 AM PST

    I've been working on this mod for weeks and have been non-stop tinkering with it. I've finished all graphics for the character itself, but I don't know how to add in my custom item. I've read countless forums, watched tutorials, read threads, even watched hour longs videos about LUA, and yet I'm still pretty lost. If anyone could walk through this with me, I'd greatly appreciate it. If you'd like to add me on discord my name is Pyro#6435. I'll upload my mod to dropbox if anyone would like to take a look.

    This is the files I have that have been tinkered with. I tried to add the item mod. The mod shows up in my inventory, but nothing appears when i hold it.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/lo13qf91g1iww43/Jim%20Lake%20Tinkering.zip?dl=0

    This is the mod with no changes and 100% works. Only character graphics.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/th8lcsetr0ev385/Jim%20Lake%20backup%202.7z?dl=0

    The end result will hopefully be a character that has an amulet that emulates light, maybe has cooldowns so its not to over powered. The amulet can be used to transform the character and gives them armor and a sword.

    Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much <3

    submitted by /u/PyroPumpkinz
    [link] [comments]

    is Summer ever going to be updated into a season players actually want to play through?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:04 AM PST

    this chart basically says everything I feel about this season https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/35281-theres-really-no-incentive-to-want-to-play-through-summer/

    as far as I can tell they are focusing on Don't Starve together, which is great. however I have no friends to play with so I am forced to focus only on the Don't Starve and it's DLC's (from what I understand a single player can 100% the together version so I might give it a try one day. it also has character skins which sounds fun)

    I am hoping for more DLC's in the future (for Don't starve version) and maybe an update that can make summer a lot better. it's such a lame nonsense season and there is no reason to actually want to play through it, might as well spend time in caves or just sleep it off.

    submitted by /u/WhitePanda24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment