• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 7, 2019

    Don't Starve I drew that for my boyfriend

    Don't Starve I drew that for my boyfriend


    I drew that for my boyfriend

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:28 AM PST

    I recently started playing dst and i really like the art style it has so i decided why not try it and made my favorite spider boy

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:33 AM PST

    Don’t Starve & Pokémon mashup I made when I first started playing

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:13 PM PST

    Random Wurt Gameplay Montage

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 01:42 AM PST

    A quick Wurt doodle

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 04:14 PM PST

    I Was Just Getting Some Bunny huts but then I Got A Krampus Sack!! @ Day 14

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:35 PM PST

    Um wtf. Lol.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:44 PM PST

    Does anyone know if there's a mod that lets you jump/pass over those edges? Kinda tired of having to walk all the way around every time.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:55 AM PST

    I, Wes, have a dream

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:13 PM PST

    I drew the best robot character to ever be in a game hope you like it!!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 09:26 AM PST

    How best to kill Deerclops with killer bee fields?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:55 PM PST

    So in my world, I'm planning on using the killer bee fields to kill deerclops, or at least get him down to low health. My current plan was to be near them and wait for Deerclops to appear, then run into the fields and get the bees to attack Deerclops by baiting his attacks into the hives. I was also going to bring some pierogis and cooked cactus to make sure my health and sanity stay up. How well do you think that idea would work? If you have any better ideas, that would help!

    Just for some clarification, I'm not very good at kiting Deerclops yet, so I wanted to try this to make it a bit easier on myself.

    submitted by /u/RoseradeGal
    [link] [comments]

    People building pig cities in RoG: Do you have any special tips for summer wildfires that are specifically applicable to maintaining pig cities?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:19 PM PST

    Lots of new people ask about summer smoldering, of course, and I know about flingos, lureplants, and summer bases. But I was wondering if anyone had any tips that are uniquely applicable to pig cities.

    In the past when I've built even longer-term bases, I kept em all in the footprint of flingos, which has its own little space-station aesthetic appeal. But I can't imagine trying to build a pleasing pig city all under the protection of flingos--maybe there could be some nice circular layouts, but I wouldn't want to keep more than like 4 flingos fueled all summer.

    I know that, in Hamlet, when buildings are damaged, the worker pigs automatically repair them. Is just letting 'em burn and relying on that a strategy anyone uses? Maybe making sure that the buildings aren't so close that the fire takes out the entire city?

    (I have a dream of terraforming a desert into a forest and building a nice little pig city there with easy access to tumbleweeds.)

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/TrilloFaveler
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite rarer set pieces in world gen for any version or dlc?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:17 PM PST

    Just wondering what some of you have seen for rare set pieces or spawn locations that made a game special or unique?

    I just started a Wigfried game where I've come across three natural warzones. While I know one won't self sustain and others will be weaker in certain seasons.

    One is a forest biome with many spider nests and pig huts on top of one another.

    Second is spider nests and a wurm hut near a few spikes.

    The third is wurm hut, pig hut, and frog ponds all on top of each other.

    Just wondering what oddities others have seen in their games, RoG, shipwrecked, Hamlet, or DST.

    submitted by /u/epitomizer1
    [link] [comments]

    I am playing dont starve shipwrecked but i think you could help me.So i just started and found this thing right in front on me.Do you know how to break it and if not what is this?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:01 AM PST

    Art style

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:49 AM PST

    I'm pretty new to the game and only some weeks in it surprises me how much this game is good so anyways I was wondering how to learn don't starve art style I know there a extremely talented people out there and I was wondering if you could help :) I'm still young and art is really relaxing and nice to draw I may not have the best art but I try to improve every day and when I get bored in class I make new characters or enemy's of some videogames and this helps a lot, anyways could you lend me some tips:)

    submitted by /u/highskylander42069
    [link] [comments]

    Winter pandora box.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:09 AM PST

    Sorry I don't have the image i died. So I was playing on a new world and I was exploring and I found a little camp it seemed a camp from a person before me ( you know those skeletons ) and it had a refrigerator and thermometer and a chest, I was on a new world so I had none of those Treasurys and I already planned to camp in a pig village but I said this was better, so I go there open the chest and suddenly a ghost came out of it and it made a strange sound, at first I thought it was nothing but then I started taking damage from coldness I immediately built a campfire and snow started falling, I never had to deal with winter before, I was pretty new to the game, so anyways I explored my surroundings and saw the blue coloured birds and saw penguins coming out of the water, I hadn't even arrived to day 4!!! This was so new to me (ok maybe not I have been watching a lot of videos) And that's how I ruined a whole world... oh anyways if you were wondering what was in the chest well there were 40 sticks 40 grass 40 wood 10 stone.

    submitted by /u/highskylander42069
    [link] [comments]

    Maxwell and wortox synergy question

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:40 AM PST

    Would wortox be able to heal maxwells shadows? I know he can't get souls from them but can he keep them alive like during boss fights by dropping souls?

    submitted by /u/Dabdaddy420tv
    [link] [comments]

    finding gay friends

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:07 PM PST

    https://discord.gg/VcUdEj

    looking for dont starve friends to play with

    submitted by /u/gtapla
    [link] [comments]

    40+ mods

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:24 PM PST

    Hi, im staring a new game on DST with alot of mods but the game keeps crashing. Is there a guide on how to figure out what is causing these mods to conflict with each other? Thanks for any reply.

    submitted by /u/Maicoang
    [link] [comments]

    Do someone know what i can do with the pitchfork except changing ground?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:43 AM PST

    I need some help badly

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 04:49 AM PST

    Hey so this is kind of a strange post I know and I totally, TOTALLY understand if this gets removed.

    I'm 22 and I'm having kind of a tough time financially recently. I have a key I haven't redeemed yet for Dony Starve and I want to play it but I'm just financially strained at the moment. I was hoping someone could paypal or cashapp me like $5 for it. That way you're helping me but in return getting a good discount on the game.

    I program CNC machines for a living and my job is really slow right now so I"m not getting a ton of hours. This is the first time in my life that something like this has happened so I need to do whatever I can to try to make ends meet. We're supposed to pick up next month but until then I need money to live on. I don't have any friends or family I can really turn to so I'm trying to sell stuff to get through.

    We mostly do things for the themeparks in FL however right nwo we're just in a slow season until the themeparks give us more projects. SO now since I was stupid and didn't save I'm scrambling to get money together to just survive.

    It's going to cost me probably $250 to get through the month with the bills I have left, even with the stuff I already have paid, so I know the $5 is only a drop in the bucket but every little bit helps so I'm trying to source money however I can.

    I'm hoping to work towards wha tIneed so I can feel less anxiety and sleep at night. Money troubles are so terrifying and I haven't gotten a good nights sleep in a while due to the just massive amount of stress.

    Just to clarify, I am NOT lookiing for someone to buy me this videogame. I already have a code for this game, I was hoping someone would buy it off me so that I can use the money to pay my bills. I know it sounds a bit confusing.

    I'm not trying to scam anyone, I know my account is new. I'll go first in our trade so you know like the code is good and all that. I"m legitimately in just a really bad situation and trying to dig myself out of it. I'm so stressed out I can't even sleep.

    Edit: I got scammed. They messaged me took the code then deleted their account. My fault for being stupid and going first.

    submitted by /u/Bicycles_Can_Suck
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment