• Breaking News

    Friday, October 18, 2019

    Don't Starve Two best pals

    Don't Starve Two best pals


    Two best pals

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 01:37 AM PDT

    Day 17 of Inktober: Ornament

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:24 PM PDT

    I got a tattoo of my favorite character yesterday. ��

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:58 AM PDT

    Srah and Fly Party!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 03:27 PM PDT

    I was playing shipwrecked (my longest game was 6 days, I've since gotten better) and this funky looking dude kept appearing. I loved him so much that I named him Hei Hei cause he reminded me of the Hei Hei from Moana, also cause it looks like he's wearing a pile of hay on his head.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:37 PM PDT

    Tuesday's Tattoo ft Willow

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:52 AM PDT

    What are you trying to steal even?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    i found a very small beach

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:47 PM PDT

    Second ever MooseGoose! I killed the first one too fast so it didn't lay any eggs and I didn't get enough feathers to craft anything! This time I made sure, ended up looting 14 total :)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:25 PM PDT

    Why is basing near beefalo considered a crutch?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:40 PM PDT

    I consider myself a veteran dst player. I have beaten every dst boss solo and also have a few different worlds with 1000+ days into them. I certainly don't know everything, hence me asking this question.

    I see posters here, e.g. KCDA, stress that basing near beefalo for hound defense is considered a crutch, but I disagree.

    What is the alternative to using beefalo as a defense for hounds? Tooth traps? I will argue that tooth traps are equally as crutchy as beefalo while being a lot more pain in the ass to deal with having to reset the traps after every encounter - I don't use mods to make this process easier.

    What is wrong with basing two screens away from beefalo to avoid getting attacked by them while they are in heat? I will either base close by to them, or I will make sure to locate a wormhole that leads to them. My current base is not only near beefalo but near all the other staples that I value: pig king, dragonfly, bee queen, desert, and a wormhole that leads to the swamps.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Bwillwildcat1
    [link] [comments]

    First pig farm i ever made that actually works and looks neatish

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:58 PM PDT

    Beaver Fever

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:21 PM PDT

    DS/DST characters as Dungeons and Dragons classes?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 04:12 PM PDT

    • Wilson: Since he seems to be a "default" character, I think he'd be a fighter, but his background as a scientist has me thinking more Artificer
    • Willow: Sorcerer??
    • Wolfgang: Paladin or Barbarian
    • Wendy: Sorcerer or Wizard (necromancy)
    • WX-78:
    • Wickerbottom: some sort of casting class. The use of books has me thinking Wizard though
    • Woodie: Ranger or Druid
    • Wes:
    • Maxwell: Def a warlock, though could argue for sorcerer too
    • Wigfrid: Barbarian or Fighter
    • Webber:
    • Wormwood:
    • Winona: Artificer maybe?
    • Warly: Dunno why but I'm getting bard vibes
    • Wortox:

    I've been itching to draw these characters with a fantasy twist on them, feel free to leave ideas/suggestions!

    submitted by /u/Haasio
    [link] [comments]

    is it posssible for pig king to not spawn

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:29 PM PDT

    i am in mobile and this happen to me many time in decidious biome

    submitted by /u/qlaksoe
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing like a bunch of penguins to mess up your trap field. My own fault for putting it near water :(

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:51 AM PDT

    Hamlet Healing Tips

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:15 PM PDT

    Right so I've started to play Hamlet again and ALOT has changed since the open beta.. I used to be able to rush both bosses with ease and basically own Hamlet but now I'm struggling a lot (I love the challenge) and was wondering if somebody could give me tips on healing in the early game? I donno if there used to be butterflies and they removed them or what has changed but I'm finding it super difficult to get HP at an early stage of the game.. I no about the healing salves in the shop but they seem expensive and not practical for when you start out.. without butterflies everywhere nor mushrooms I'm having a hard old time!

    submitted by /u/Leeges94
    [link] [comments]

    I made an unofficial dont starve discord server (thats quite small) [also sorry if advertising is against any rules]

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 04:19 PM PDT

    Is there a way to make item disappear?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:19 PM PDT

    Like for example the typical football hat that have left 1% or to destroy items like used moogles, etc

    submitted by /u/ElextroRedditor
    [link] [comments]

    Hamlet: How do I get back to my starting island from the Pinacle island?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:01 AM PDT

    This. I took the sinkhole but it lead me to a different island, there was a ladybug army and they decided I shall not live.

    I'm not very familiar yet with how islands work on Hamlet and I find very little info about it on the wiki.

    submitted by /u/Kenjin38
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment